Author Topic: Question for Swedish Getbiggers  (Read 6434 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Question for Swedish Getbiggers
« on: February 20, 2017, 10:22:27 PM »
Question for the Swedish getbiggers:

If there are riots there and is it like Trump says or is not that bad?

Says he wants first hand info. Not the "News"

As an aside I work with a lot of Swedes. I will ask them when I'm back in the office and put their responses here as well.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Question for Swedish Getbiggers
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 11:57:39 PM »

As an aside I work with a lot of Swedes. I will ask them when I'm back in the office and put their responses here as well.

And there isn't riots in the USA? I seem to remember how there were quite a lot riots just few month back, while police shoot black citizens just for fun. Difference is obvious: In the Sweden, police kill 1 - 3 criminals per year, and it is less than police kill daily in the USA.  In Sweden you have free health care,  free medicines, far more safe society and cleaner environment than USA, they even live longer than average American. If you look statistic about crime and violence, it is all just like I say: Yearly figures in Sweden are like daily figures in USA.

If tin foil hat Trump try to fool you, it isn't mandatory to believe. What he is doing is just childish try to make you believe that he can make changes in the USA, while he is just saying that everything is worse in other countries. That is just bullshit, and you soon find out what kind of moron you have as an president. Just start to calculate things which in your life has change better by the acts of government? Do you have longer vacations? Do you have more money? Is your living became cheaper in any way? Do you have free...anything to compensate taxes you pay? How many full paid holidays you have per year? Swedes has 6 to 8 weeks free time with full salary each year + paid holidays, sick leaves, maternity leaves and finally they get their pension at the age of 60 something, how about you? They doesn't even pay significantly more taxes than you guys do, but they get way more from what they pay. If there is few silly Muslims jumping around, it is nothing compared to the fact, that you have more than million black Americans in your prisons as a slaves, who work for different companies by cent's per hour  ;D

How about USA and problems with muslims? You send your youth to foreign countries to be killed by them, and that is just fine and dandy for you? If you compared figures of the category "killed by muslims", it take decades to get swedes reach the numbers you manage to do each week. So what is your point? Sweden is a trash country because your new god, D. Trump say so referring false news? Yippikayee, he has to be messiah to you..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 12:04:31 AM »
And there isn't riots in the USA? I seem to remember how there were quite a lot riots just few month back, while police shoot black citizens just for fun. Difference is obvious: In the Sweden, police kill 1 - 3 criminals per year, and it is less than police kill daily in the USA.  In Sweden you have free health care,  free medicines, far more safe society and cleaner environment than USA, they even live longer than average American. If you look statistic about crime and violence, it is all just like I say: Yearly figures in Sweden are like daily figures in USA.

If tin foil hat Trump try to fool you, it isn't mandatory to believe. What he is doing is just childish try to make you believe that he can make changes in the USA, while he is just saying that everything is worse in other countries. That is just bullshit, and you soon find out what kind of moron you have as an president. Just start to calculate things which in your life has change better by the acts of government? Do you have longer vacations? Do you have more money? Is your living became cheaper in any way? Do you have free...anything to compensate taxes you pay? How many full paid holidays you have per year? Swedes has 6 to 8 weeks free time with full salary each year + paid holidays, sick leaves, maternity leaves and finally they get their pension at the age of 60 something, how about you? They doesn't even pay significantly more taxes than you guys do, but they get way more from what they pay. If there is few silly Muslims jumping around, it is nothing compared to the fact, that you have more than million black Americans in your prisons as a slaves, who work for different companies by cent's per hour  ;D

How about USA and problems with muslims? You send your youth to foreign countries to be killed by them, and that is just fine and dandy for you? If you compared figures of the category "killed by muslims", it take decades to get swedes reach the numbers you manage to do each week. So what is your point? Sweden is a trash country because your new god, D. Trump say so referring false news? Yippikayee, he has to be messiah to you..

is this considered a meltdown  ???

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 01:32:08 AM »

Difference in area, with the more immigrants this cultural phenomenon will spread of course.
Back in the 90s, just a few problem-zones, but today, over 50+

In innercity Stockholm, only women and youngsters have to worry (in general), but in some of the suburbs, islam has taken over and has free reign, forcing non-muslims to follow their rules. (or move).

Gangrapes abound across the land these days by these musky bearded creatures.

We are now the rape-capital of Europe since these muslims invaded.

Malmö för example, (big city in southern sweden) has changed drastically from when i lived there in the early 90s to now, where there are lots of problems with immigrants and gangrapes abound, as well as groups of men (in their 30s and 40s) molesting younger girls in bathhouses which seems to be commonplace these days.

Rosengård and Rinkeby have been shitholes for a long time, but each year three-four new no-go zones are added to the list of the police.

A suburb i used to live in in Stockholm (which was GREAT in the 80s) changed drastically as well, where the majority of swedes left and there are mostly arab shops and stores taking over. Halas this Halal that on every corner!

Check this map for example, the red areas are the worst.
http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/sveriges-mest-utsatta-bostadsomraden/

In 2014, Sweden had 55 No-Go Zones

Stockholm (the Capital)

Gothenburg (big city on the westcoast)

What the rest of the world knows best about Sweden these days , are these No-go Zones, that even were shown on Fox News-

Ami Horowitz made a documentary about them.

Tu holmes, tell Avesher to watch this clip and let him create his own opinion if he wants to visit or not

This happened 10 hours ago for example
Q

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 02:12:41 AM »

People who haven't been in different places don't understand the differences.
Almost all of nordic countries still is like being inside the rich and peaceful gated areas in America.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 05:25:47 AM »
Europoors  >:(

Skeeter

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 05:45:50 AM »
"In general, crime statistics have gone down the last (few) years, and no there is no evidence to suggest that new waves of immigration has lead to increased crime," Selin said.

Generally, there’s a certain over-representation of people with immigrant background in crime statistics, but that tends to be closely related to high levels of unemployment, poverty, exclusion, low language and other skills, Selin said. "Swedes with these characteristics are also overrepresented in crime statistics," he said.

If we look specifically at sex offences, which the Fox News segment highlighted, there were 18,100 sex offenses reported to the police in 2015, down 11 percent from 2014, according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention.

The number of rapes reported decreased 12 percent between 2014 and 2015, to 5,920, the agency reported. The council noted that in Sweden, when a single case is reported, every incident associated with the case is also reported as an offense during the same year.

The amount of reported rape offenses has gone up in the last 10 years (2006-15), which the agency said can be partially attributed to new legislation in 2005 that augmented the types of acts that can be classified as rape.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/feb/20/what-statistics-say-about-immigration-and-sweden/

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 06:24:21 AM »
Seems Sweden is a country full of whiny pansies.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 06:43:45 AM »
is this considered a meltdown  ???

Yes,big time.

Skeeter

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 07:16:42 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 07:27:46 AM »
Sweden makes damn good timepieces as well as chocolate.

Fucking meatballs are great also.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 07:28:27 AM »

TL/DR

My guess is this eurofag has a man bun and his wife fucks filthy muzzies on the side.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 09:43:20 AM »
Sweden makes damn good timepieces as well as chocolate.

Fucking meatballs are great also.

I believe you're confusing the Swiss with the Swedes.  They do make nice Dime Pieces though.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2017, 10:05:38 AM »
I love swedish women and I was thinking of taking a trip down and have some fun with the girls then I found out that the cops dont like bodybuilders and if you are a big dude you will be arrested and forced to take a drug test, refugees are welcome but not bodybuilders, very interesting country.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2017, 10:45:29 AM »
Ann-Sofie, US correspondent for Expressen (swedish magazine) on Tucker Carlson.
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 10:52:43 AM »
I believe you're confusing the Swiss with the Swedes.  They do make nice Dime Pieces though.
SARCASM ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111  LOL  :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 11:36:57 AM »

And if it wasn't for the United States or The British Armed Forces, you would be on your knees sucking some Chinese soldiers 2 inch hard cock right now.

Regardless, Sweden will eventually become the first Western European Islamic country. What a great future to look forward to.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2017, 11:38:37 AM »
In Sweden you have free health care,  free medicines, far more safe society and cleaner environment than USA, they even live longer than average American. If you look statistic about crime and violence.

Do you have free...anything to compensate taxes you pay? How many full paid holidays you have per year? Swedes has 6 to 8 weeks free time with full salary each year + paid holidays, sick leaves, maternity leaves and finally they get their pension at the age of 60 something, how about you? They doesn't even pay significantly more taxes than you guys do, but they get way more from what they pay.

The Scandinavian model is only viable due to the homogeneity of the societies and the presence of raw resources. Recent studies have shown that it has increasingly become less sustainable. In part due to people like you who think things such as healthcare are "free".

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 11:45:04 AM »
And if it wasn't for the United States or The British Armed Forces, you would be on your knees sucking some Chinese soldiers 2 inch hard cock right now.

Regardless, Sweden will eventually become the first Western European Islamic country. What a great future to look forward to.

How come?
China hasn't fought a war in ages. Nor have they tried. Don't believe everything CNN is feeding you.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2017, 11:48:54 AM »
How come?
China hasn't fought a war in ages. Nor have they tried. Don't believe everything CNN is feeding you. You are not protecting anyone from non-existing threats.

What if Russia or China decided they wanted Sweden tomorrow?

What would be Sweden's response? How could they prevent it?

It's easy for the little scrawny guy to run his mouth when he has someone much bigger and more powerful who will step in and protect him.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2017, 11:51:03 AM »

What would be Sweden's response? How could they prevent it?

It's easy for the little scrawny guy to run his mouth when he has someone much bigger and more powerful who will step in and protect him.

That's out of this world. Why would anyone want Sweden.
You are right though, they would have no means to protect themselves but that's probably because they have "never" been attacked and chances of being are slim. Even nazis didn't invade Sweden.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2017, 12:12:46 PM »
Nobody wants Sweden anymore :D
beside the immigrants that is
Q

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2017, 12:20:05 PM »
so why are so many Trumpers so obsessed with the place ?

They use to hide their illegally made money in swedish bank accounts from the US Gov.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2017, 12:39:25 PM »
so why are so many Trumpers so obsessed with the place ?

I guess Sweden has become a warning example what can happen even to "paradise on earth".
All the ancient viking stuff, white, one time even great nation with well known scientists, established democracy, wealthy and stable as fuck. Now it has cars burning at streets, rape capital of Europe etc.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 12:48:35 PM »
Everything is true.

The leftist goverment manipulates statistics. The crimerates are even worse than what is reported.

Everything is affected by this. Houseprices going up because no reasonable whites want to live in the crime ridden cities.

Media continues leftist false news propaganda.

In the 90's I never heard of people getting shot every week. Maybe once or twice a year. Now every week people get shot.

If you go in the inner city or close by suburbs alot of times you feel like you're in the middle east...