Author Topic: Arnold era cycle  (Read 33109 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Arnold era cycle
« Reply #200 on: June 18, 2008, 09:17:32 AM »
My BF is high because Ive been doing this shit for 32 years junior-the last 20 drug free-the first 6 drug free-and I still have size.

Like I said, whenever you want to come to So Cal or The Mecca, let me know.
Is that all you got chubby, you've said that on every post, I live in Canada, no one is going to think you matched the owning I gave you by telling me to come out to you. Lets get this straight you 30 % 20 inch arms. I have 12% 20 inch arms, so if I went to thirty % I would have 24 inch arms, but I wouldn't brag about it because it would be all rolls, BTW what size is your waist- 43inches

Don't bother responding everybody already knows what you are going to say  "come to cali" or "PM me and I'll teach yuou somthing"

32 YEARS OF TRAINING AND YOUR STILL ASHAMED OF YOUR PHYSIQUE OTHERWISE YOU WOULD POST A PIC WITH CONFIDENCE.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #201 on: June 18, 2008, 07:38:38 PM »
Is that all you got chubby, you've said that on every post, I live in Canada, no one is going to think you matched the owning I gave you by telling me to come out to you. Lets get this straight you 30 % 20 inch arms. I have 12% 20 inch arms, so if I went to thirty % I would have 24 inch arms, but I wouldn't brag about it because it would be all rolls, BTW what size is your waist- 43inches

Don't bother responding everybody already knows what you are going to say  "come to cali" or "PM me and I'll teach yuou somthing"

32 YEARS OF TRAINING AND YOUR STILL ASHAMED OF YOUR PHYSIQUE OTHERWISE YOU WOULD POST A PIC WITH CONFIDENCE.

"Chubby"...LOL..........that hurts  ;D

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #202 on: June 19, 2008, 06:37:56 AM »
My BF is high because Ive been doing this shit for 32 years junior-the last 20 drug free-the first 6 drug free-and I still have size.

oh christ, gayer then richard simmons at a sperm bank taste testing...gimmick homo go away, you got owned LOL. Epic hippo meltdown.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #203 on: June 19, 2008, 11:46:06 AM »

oh christ, gayer then richard simmons at a sperm bank taste testing...gimmick homo go away, you got owned LOL. Epic hippo meltdown.

Hippo meltdow.......lol......O K Liberace, BTW were you or were you not the littly homo that had a meltdown over his GF dumping your homo ass...................???????

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: June 19, 2008, 12:18:30 PM »
Hippo meltdow.......lol......O K Liberace, BTW were you or were you not the littly homo that had a meltdown over his GF dumping your homo ass...................???????

What differance does it make? Youve been outed as the asshole that you claim not to be. The kid posted his pic but you pussied out. Kill yourself.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #205 on: June 19, 2008, 12:45:04 PM »
What differance does it make? Youve been outed as the asshole that you claim not to be. The kid posted his pic but you pussied out. Kill yourself.
haha, lol, he really has nothing to lose by posting a pic, but we all know that he is fat and has very little muscle. At 30% bodyfat he has mistake his fat mass as muscle mass and there is nothing wrong with being obese or having crappy physique, but don't act like an expert when you have it all wrong. He doesn't know that much about the behind the scenes of bodybuilding, clearly just a wanabe

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #206 on: June 19, 2008, 04:38:05 PM »
haha, lol, he really has nothing to lose by posting a pic, but we all know that he is fat and has very little muscle. At 30% bodyfat he has mistake his fat mass as muscle mass and there is nothing wrong with being obese or having crappy physique, but don't act like an expert when you have it all wrong. He doesn't know that much about the behind the scenes of bodybuilding, clearly just a wanabe

Hahaha...I have more muscle DRUG FREE than you do on 2Kmg week. That is a fact. And you still have small arms and are UGLY as shit. And your legs-smalla s shit I bet, what are they 22 inches, or less??? 15 inch calves???

People can workout and change their bodies, but ugly is to the bone!

OneTimeSoftie-youre never going to recover from thw owning Ihave given you.

Now go back in you Moms basement and be thankful I have not destroyed you anymore than I have.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #207 on: June 19, 2008, 04:41:47 PM »
250 mg of test e is enough to maintain for several months then I'll hit 2 months hard up 2500mg(test e, deca , d-bol,) then back to 250 for maintanance, when getting ready for my next show I will bring in tren, winny, and anavar, but no clen only ECA.

You're a fucking idiot-you know that.

Even on 3G a week you still look like dog shit.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #208 on: June 19, 2008, 04:43:34 PM »
5 weeks out at 215, 5'8

Hahahah....215 my ass...more like a buck 75. Fucking lying shit.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #209 on: June 20, 2008, 06:03:44 AM »
Anavar and deca was the ultimate stack for size and expecially strength.

Don't know what they put in Anavar, but it made you strong oas fuck, all the powerlifters lived ion that shit.

STFU slaveboy, you weren't even born yet, you just fell off the turnup truck.

grandpa meltdown.  most of the 70s guys are lying, they took more than they want you to believe. and arnold popped LOTS of orals.

they didnt have  as many different compounds as they do today..but they took alot of what they had.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #210 on: June 20, 2008, 07:22:18 AM »
Hahaha...I have more muscle DRUG FREE than you do on 2Kmg week. That is a fact. And you still have small arms and are UGLY as shit. And your legs-smalla s shit I bet, what are they 22 inches, or less??? 15 inch calves???

People can workout and change their bodies, but ugly is to the bone!

OneTimeSoftie-youre never going to recover from thw owning Ihave given you.

Now go back in you Moms basement and be thankful I have not destroyed you anymore than I have.

Lol, you owned no one. Youve come across as a typical internet shit talker and coward. The guy posted pics and looks good. You then start talking about his face and making claims about your physique that you wont back up with a pic. Your a chickenshit and everyone here can tell that your fat and ashamed to man up and  post a pic like he did. If you really have 20 inch arms then i bet they are 15 inchs with 5 inches of pure fat. You are the clai=ssic internet bullshitter who would run away if your pic actually got posted. Everyone is laughing at you and not one person here believes your claims.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #211 on: June 20, 2008, 08:14:09 AM »
grandpa meltdown.  most of the 70s guys are lying, they took more than they want you to believe. and arnold popped LOTS of orals.

they didnt have  as many different compounds as they do today..but they took alot of what they had.

Errr....OK. Mr Know it all!

Lol, you owned no one. Youve come across as a typical internet shit talker and coward. The guy posted pics and looks good. You then start talking about his face and making claims about your physique that you wont back up with a pic. Your a chickenshit and everyone here can tell that your fat and ashamed to man up and  post a pic like he did. If you really have 20 inch arms then i bet they are 15 inchs with 5 inches of pure fat. You are the clai=ssic internet bullshitter who would run away if your pic actually got posted. Everyone is laughing at you and not one person here believes your claims.

Hi Squad! Nice to have you back after the DA meltdown. BTW, who was the one who RAN AWAY when they got owned??????

BOOM!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #212 on: June 20, 2008, 08:20:12 AM »
Errr....OK. Mr Know it all!

Hi Squad! Nice to have you back after the DA meltdown. BTW, who was the one who RAN AWAY when they got owned??????

BOOM!
hahahahaha
175lbs by 31st July

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #213 on: June 20, 2008, 08:51:38 AM »

LOL ahhh no? Im not even known here much. Still a little homo though ,you got me there.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #214 on: June 20, 2008, 10:21:02 AM »
JOHNNYV, toopowerful4you is the poster who you are talkign about, not toolarge4you

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #215 on: June 20, 2008, 11:21:56 AM »
LOL ahhh no? Im not even known here much. Still a little homo though ,you got me there.

OK girlie boy!

JOHNNYV, toopowerful4you is the poster who you are talkign about, not toolarge4you

My bad!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #216 on: June 20, 2008, 04:09:49 PM »
Best post of the day

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #217 on: June 20, 2008, 04:23:15 PM »
Hahahah....215 my ass...more like a buck 75. Fucking lying shit.
Did you not see my youtube video, I did 405 for 13 reps on the decline, in other words I manhandled 405 and you say I am 175 in weight; dammmm I better take up power lifting, stupid. You have already 4 or 5 people here saying you have owned no one and calling you chicken for not posting a pic, slaveboy, who I have not agreed with in the past, just told you the way the game was played in the 70 and he is 100% right, why do you not believe that your hero Arnold popped orals like candy. You are out-numbered -outclassed- you have been marked as a chicken because you have not posted a pic-you have people on this thread telling me I looked good, and still you insist I dont. You are either to dumb or to blind to see that you are getting owned from every angle, give it up flabby arm.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #218 on: June 20, 2008, 05:40:43 PM »
Best post of the day

Hahah...OK "Mr Shredded Glutes".......

Did you not see my youtube video, I did 405 for 13 reps on the decline, in other words I manhandled 405 and you say I am 175 in weight; dammmm I better take up power lifting, stupid. You have already 4 or 5 people here saying you have owned no one and calling you chicken for not posting a pic, slaveboy, who I have not agreed with in the past, just told you the way the game was played in the 70 and he is 100% right, why do you not believe that your hero Arnold popped orals like candy. You are out-numbered -outclassed- you have been marked as a chicken because you have not posted a pic-you have people on this thread telling me I looked good, and still you insist I dont. You are either to dumb or to blind to see that you are getting owned from every angle, give it up flabby arm.

Fake ass poser. Using a DECLINE bench, bouncing the wegiht off his skinny ass chest while ARCHING a foot off the bench. Get serious ass clown.

BTW, if you are such a ripped motherfuucker, post up the shows your sorry ass won.

www.musclememory.com

BOOM! You little shit talking bitch.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #219 on: June 20, 2008, 06:33:23 PM »

::)
b

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #220 on: June 22, 2008, 10:44:23 AM »

Hahaha..sounds like a perma-bulker to me... year round 45% bf
just like squadpussy.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: June 22, 2008, 01:43:12 PM »
Hahah...OK "Mr Shredded Glutes".......

Fake ass poser. Using a DECLINE bench, bouncing the wegiht off his skinny ass chest while ARCHING a foot off the bench. Get serious ass clown.

BTW, if you are such a ripped motherfuucker, post up the shows your sorry ass won.

www.musclememory.com

BOOM! You little shit talking bitch.

YOU BLUFFED, GOT CALLED AND, IN THE PROCESS, GOT YOUR FAT ASS BRUTALLY OWNED.

LIVE WITH IT COWARD.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #222 on: June 22, 2008, 01:57:02 PM »
Quote from: BEAST 8692
YOU BLUFFED, GOT CALLED AND, IN THE PROCESS, GOT YOUR FAT ASS BRUTALLY OWNED.

LIVE WITH IT COWARD.

Hey "Beast", my challenge goes out to you gay ass also-bring it on down to So Cal and I will own your puny ass like there is no tomorrow.

Hope this helps you little ass muncher  ::)

Quote from: BEAST 8692
i will gladly admit, this bodybuilding stuff is new to me. my main interest in life has been fighting.

in a fight, u lose there is not only mental and physical pain, but everyone calls you a 'bum', a 'mug' etc.

i love fighting and i work on my strength and conditioning hard, but my respect for bodybuilders is going up and up.

Opps.....i didn't know "Beast" was a MMA tap out pusssy. I better run for the hills......lol!

Fucking little pussy .....

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #223 on: June 22, 2008, 02:50:50 PM »
Hey "Beast", my challenge goes out to you gay ass also-bring it on down to So Cal and I will own your puny ass like there is no tomorrow.

Hope this helps you little ass muncher  ::)

Opps.....i didn't know "Beast" was a MMA tap out pusssy. I better run for the hills......lol!

Fucking little pussy .....

high frequency swearing = meltdown and you obviously got owned.  :D

your just embarrassing yourself

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #224 on: June 22, 2008, 02:55:11 PM »
high frequency swearing = meltdown and you obviously got owned.  :D

your just embarrassing yourself

He doesn't know the definition of getting owned, he tells everybody to go to cal. and if they don't he says "I owned you"
 There are a least 6 guys including you that have owned his ass and he still insist that he is the only one thats doing the owning. Someone please educate this man