Author Topic: Arnold era cycle  (Read 33185 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Arnold era cycle
« Reply #150 on: June 13, 2008, 05:40:20 PM »
Agreed, my cycles were always small, usually 250-350 mg's a week, of real juice though. I trained 6 years BEFORE my first cycle, so I had the solid base. My first cycle was ONE bottle of dbol. Laddered up from  tab a day week one, two week two, three week three and four week four, then back down the same way. Gained 20lbs off that one bottle of dbol.

Now, look at an idiot like Billy Gunns, who had NO base training at all and he startes with 3 g's a week of test- No gains at all.

End of story.

LOL! If I could have hung in there.

Like I said, I was on 4 days and went crazy, I could never survive Anadrol 50. It just didn't run right in my system.
You are exactly the type of person that would be with a woman that has slept with 300 men and, meat her, date her, love her , a week later fall in love with her and aske her to be with you, she will accept , a year later she goes out and gets tag teamed every week and will come home making excuses, car broke down , mother got sick, no matter what you will always believe her. Your own best friend will tellyou she a whore, but you will burn your friend alive before you believe him and when you finally grow a brain and wake up you will commit suicide. WHY..... because you are to dam gullable, you believe everything, there is no remedy for this.

People take juice in gallons.......accept it

6 000 000 000+ people on this planet the ones at the top in the muscle biz are flooding of testosterone, common sense, use your brain

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #151 on: June 13, 2008, 08:01:56 PM »
You are exactly the type of person that would be with a woman that has slept with 300 men and, meat her, date her, love her , a week later fall in love with her and aske her to be with you, she will accept , a year later she goes out and gets tag teamed every week and will come home making excuses, car broke down , mother got sick, no matter what you will always believe her. Your own best friend will tellyou she a whore, but you will burn your friend alive before you believe him and when you finally grow a brain and wake up you will commit suicide. WHY..... because you are to dam gullable, you believe everything, there is no remedy for this.

People take juice in gallons.......accept it

6 000 000 000+ people on this planet the ones at the top in the muscle biz are flooding of testosterone, common sense, use your brain

Hahahah...OK Juiceman.

BUT, if you ever want your 15 inch "Billy Gunns" arms to break the 16 inch barrier-PM me, I can help you.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: June 13, 2008, 09:35:34 PM »
 its just easier for all these guys to say they just dont take enough gas, other than to think they dont train hard enough, or eat enough, or their genetics totally suck, or by most of the negative responses on here most have all three.
All people aren't created equal, if you haven't got a physique that you can compare to top amateurs on 1000 to 1500mgs per week, these days forget being a pro that will ever make any money out of the sport, but if you continue, dont worry you will have company with heaps of amateurs from the local shows to the nationals to the pros,of guys simply trying to overcome their genetic barriers with extra mgs, and if you have potential on that dose, dont worry with the direction of the sport these days you are still going to have to up it considerably, but in your case it may be worth it. Just dont be one of the guys doing 4000 to 6000mg with no chance of placing top6 as thats not smart.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #153 on: June 15, 2008, 01:49:20 AM »
Hahahah...OK Juiceman.

BUT, if you ever want your 15 inch "Billy Gunns" arms to break the 16 inch barrier-PM me, I can help you.
15 inch guns ,ha, bro you don't campare to me so save yourself the embarressment. But if you insist post your pic and i will post mine, believe you will make a fool of yourself

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #154 on: June 15, 2008, 10:50:46 PM »
15 inch guns ,ha, bro you don't campare to me so save yourself the embarressment. But if you insist post your pic and i will post mine, believe you will make a fool of yourself

Yeah "bro" my 20 inch drug free guns to your 15 inch 2 grams a week toothpicks is not a fair comparison!

And last, if you ever want to learn how to get big, PM me, I will allow you to come to So Cal and see how the champs do it.

Now beat it you skinny broomstick before I put another owning on ya.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: June 16, 2008, 03:05:16 AM »

Yeah "bro" my 20 inch drug free guns to your 15 inch 2 grams a week toothpicks is not a fair comparison!

And last, if you ever want to learn how to get big, PM me, I will allow you to come to So Cal and see how the champs do it.

Post a pic of those brutal 20 inch cannons.  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #156 on: June 16, 2008, 03:52:26 AM »

You are all talk, I am not skinny I am 5'8 - 250 pounds and when i am in contest shape I have striated glutes, post your pic mr. 20 inch guns, a claim like that needs to be back just like i've backed my claims on youtube (500+ bench, 405 for 12) for other getbiggers. I am still waiting for your pics so I can destroy you with mine in front of all getbig, you've been challanged.

If you want to getbig PM me and I won't mine helping you, oh if your too imbarressed about your pics then you can send it through PM and I promise I won't show anyone sense you won't post a pic on hear because your too scared.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #157 on: June 16, 2008, 05:55:04 AM »

Wow, 20 inch guns with no roids?
O

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: June 16, 2008, 06:05:31 AM »

you people are a bunch of retards. He clearly described the cycles he was on in this thread alone. How do you come to the conclusion there was no roids involved?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #159 on: June 16, 2008, 06:13:40 AM »
I think he might have meant 20" both arms combined, in the absence of proof.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #160 on: June 16, 2008, 08:46:56 AM »
I think he might have meant combined,20" both arms  in the absence of proof.
lol, can't wait until he post his pic.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #161 on: June 16, 2008, 11:51:35 AM »
you people are a bunch of retards. He clearly described the cycles he was on in this thread alone. How do you come to the conclusion there was no roids involved?

I have not done a cycle in over 20 years, well almost 20, 1989/90. It took 3-4 years to make gains again naturally.

I would have never gotten to my full potential if I had kept cycling the drugs off and on. By staying off it helped me push for gains that would not evaporate as soon as the cycle ended. And the cycles I did were nothing compared to the cycles today.

You are all talk, I am not skinny I am 5'8 - 250 pounds and when i am in contest shape I have striated glutes, post your pic mr. 20 inch guns, a claim like that needs to be back just like i've backed my claims on youtube (500+ bench, 405 for 12) for other getbiggers. I am still waiting for your pics so I can destroy you with mine in front of all getbig, you've been challanged.

If you want to getbig PM me and I won't mine helping you, oh if your too imbarressed about your pics then you can send it through PM and I promise I won't show anyone sense you won't post a pic on hear because your too scared.

Like I said Junior, with the "striated glutes", my guns drug free are 5 inches bigger than yours on the juice-that is a guarantee.

So PM me, I will get you on a program to get the 20 inch guns you dream of in your sleep.

But you will NEVER recover form the owning I am giving you right now!

::)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #162 on: June 16, 2008, 11:53:08 AM »

Pumped, with a fairly high BF, but they are over 20 drug free.

If onetimesofty ever wants to verify that he can come on down to So Cal, and we can meet up, anytime-anywhere.

But here is a guy here in San Diego that has 21/21.5 arms (pumped) drug free- that can be verified by Dogg Crapp (Dante), PM him and ask how big Jonathon Simmons arms are and if he is drug free.

This can be verified by others that post here.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #163 on: June 16, 2008, 12:15:35 PM »
johnny vegas melting down like the pile of butter he is...way to back it up champ. Alot of horsehit coming out your mouth and no proof. Whos AE are you here?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: June 16, 2008, 01:08:15 PM »
Pumped, with a fairly high BF, but they are over 20 drug free.

If onetimesofty ever wants to verify that he can come on down to So Cal, and we can meet up, anytime-anywhere.

But here is a guy here in San Diego that has 21/21.5 arms (pumped) drug free- that can be verified by Dogg Crapp (Dante), PM him and ask how big Jonathon Simmons arms are and if he is drug free.

This can be verified by others that post here.

Why not just post a pic of your arms with a tape around it?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #165 on: June 16, 2008, 01:10:29 PM »

Dante "believes" everyone who claims natural status.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: June 16, 2008, 01:19:47 PM »

;D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #167 on: June 16, 2008, 01:23:12 PM »
Why not just post a pic of your arms with a tape around it?

No camera  ::) ....lol

Like I said, next time your in town let me know-I will show you in person, at the gym.

DC has known JS for many years-so have I. JS has never fluctuated in weight or size. So unless JS is on 24/7/365 then he is drug free in my book.

johnny vegas melting down like the pile of butter he is...way to back it up champ. Alot of horsehit coming out your mouth and no proof. Whos AE are you here?

;D ;D

Are you the one that went bezerk when your GF dumped you?? Just curious if that was you or not.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: June 16, 2008, 01:53:23 PM »
No camera  ::) ....lol

Like I said, next time your in town let me know-I will show you in person, at the gym.

DC has known JS for many years-so have I. JS has never fluctuated in weight or size. So unless JS is on 24/7/365 then he is drug free in my book.

;D ;D

Are you the one that went bezerk when your GF dumped you?? Just curious if that was you or not.

I will never be in town sooooooooooooooo till then I will just have to believe that you are walking around with 20 in muscular guns naturally.  ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #169 on: June 16, 2008, 02:09:03 PM »
its just easier for all these guys to say they just don't take enough gas, other than to think they don't train hard enough, or eat enough, or their genetics totally suck, or by most of the negative responses on here most have all three.
All people aren't created equal, if you haven't got a physique that you can compare to top amateurs on 1000 to 1500mgs per week, these days forget being a pro that will ever make any money out of the sport, but if you continue, dont worry you will have company with heaps of amateurs from the local shows to the nationals to the pros,of guys simply trying to overcome their genetic barriers with extra mgs, and if you have potential on that dose, dont worry with the direction of the sport these days you are still going to have to up it considerably, but in your case it may be worth it. Just dont be one of the guys doing 4000 to 6000mg with no chance of placing top6 as thats not smart.

bullshit, I'm sick of hearing this shit - its all about hard work, dedication, blah blah blah.

its all about drugs, no ifs, buts or maybes.

studies show that steroid users who sit on their ass all day put on more muscle than naturals who workout.

bodybuilding has been exposed - all drugs.

if not explain why tom prince, levrone, titus, and countless others all look like they weigh 120lbs these days now that they are off the drugs ::)

if someone is not responding as well as others to gear its because they have fake/underdosed gear,or are eating a severe calorie deficit.

studies show plenty of gains in people with h.i.v. cancer, etc etc when real gear is used. so your bullshit comments that some people don't respond due to genetics is a complete joke.

please never talk about this again, you know nothing.
175lbs by 31st July

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #170 on: June 16, 2008, 03:22:28 PM »
I will never be in town sooooooooooooooo till then I will just have to believe that you are walking around with 20 in muscular guns naturally.  ;D

They are 19 cold, not 20, they pump to 20 (260#), and yes, that is with a a fairly high 25-30% BF level.

At lower BF (220#) they were 18 cold, 19 pumped.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #171 on: June 16, 2008, 04:00:05 PM »
They are 19 cold, not 20, they pump to 20 (260#), and yes, that is with a a fairly high 25-30% BF level.

At lower BF (220#) they were 18 cold, 19 pumped.

Dude just stop by a photo store somewhere they'll be glad to get those guns digitized for getbig for next to nothing.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2008, 04:36:59 PM »
Dude just stop by a photo store somewhere they'll be glad to get those guns digitized for getbig for next to nothing.

OK.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: June 16, 2008, 04:42:23 PM »
bullshit, I'm sick of hearing this shit - its all about hard work, dedication, blah blah blah.

its all about drugs, no ifs, buts or maybes.

studies show that steroid users who sit on their ass all day put on more muscle than naturals who workout.

bodybuilding has been exposed - all drugs.

if not explain why tom prince, levrone, titus, and countless others all look like they weigh 120lbs these days now that they are off the drugs ::)

if someone is not responding as well as others to gear its because they have fake/underdosed gear,or are eating a severe calorie deficit.

studies show plenty of gains in people with h.i.v. cancer, etc etc when real gear is used. so your bullshit comments that some people don't respond due to genetics is a complete joke.

please never talk about this again, you know nothing.

::) i dont think we need to ask you about your genetics your post says it all.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #174 on: June 17, 2008, 07:03:33 AM »
Johnny says his natural physique makes mine look like shyte and his 20 inch arms are better then my 15 inch arms and he calls me skinny, but since he can't back it up with a pic I am challanging him here right now.