Author Topic: things could of been much different in my life (if i would of met Bob Chicerillo  (Read 3030 times)

marty31672

• Getbig IV
but jerome didnt won he's pro card did he?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
i havent always had an easy life
back in the late 80s, i was broke and didnt even no wear my next meal would come from
i was homeless and my life had sank to the lowest of low   :-[

this was a sad outcome because i was persuing a lifes dream too early without planning and guidance
when i moved out to los angeles in the persuit of bodybuilding glory, i didnt even no a single person in the entire city. some of the first friends i made turned out to be a bad influence on my life. i even started smoking cigarettes filled with drugs  :'(

i spend alot of my days dreaming now what might of been, what could of been, if i had only met one good friend when i showed up in venice so full of hope and youth! if i had met bob chicerillo, he could of showed me the ropes. i would of met other friends through him. good positive bodybuilding friends who would of guided my steps. i always imagine what that would of been like, eating a chicken and potato in the firehouse with my good buddies after a hard days work in the gym or pumping iron outside on the beach from sundown to sunset.

its often said that its who you no that will get you ahead in life
sadly, fate had it that are paths would not cross until late last year, when out of curiousity and interest i stumbled upon the getbig forum webpage. unfortunately, my bodybuilding dreams have long been shattered by the awful memories of so many years gone past.

i cannot regret the past to much. after all, had it not been for those difficult years in california, when the horizon looked so bleek with grey, i may of never met my wife and truly found my true passion in life, which is to be a fighter. one of these days soon if there is any interest i will tell you all the story of why i first decided to start training in ufc.

i suppose things have worked out pretty good. but as the poet emerson said, when two roads diverge in a wood, i chose the path less traveled and it made me the person i am today. still, i cannot help but peek ever so often down that other road, and wonder what life could of been like had i met bob 20 years sooner in venice.

sadly, i will never no  :'(

Awesome post!

pellius

• Getbig V
marty I don't think Bob chic would even give you the time of day, he is a bad person and very mean.  Jerome Ferguson would help you out with anything though I am sure.

jt

IDK about that. Steve Namat said that Bob helped him tremendously when he moved to Florida.

marty31672

• Getbig IV
Awesome post!

thanks pellius!
sometimes my wife jokes that i'm so sentimentle but i cant help it a fellow can daydream right?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
marty's on!!!!  No Jerome didn't win his pro card, but as far as helping you through life starting off in Venice he would have put much more time aside to help someone new, unlike Bob who would probably rather go work on his old crappy cars.

TEAM Nasser

pellius

• Getbig V
thanks pellius!
sometimes my wife jokes that i'm so sentimentle but i cant help it a fellow can daydream right?

Indeed a fellow can dream. Indeed he can.

Dream on , my friend. Dream on.

"The best thing in every noble dream is the dreamer."

-- Moncure  Conway

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

he is not jtsunami.....jt is not smart enough, nor has the taste for irony or sarcasm the run through "marty's" posts

i have analyzed JTCUMONME's posts at length, because i am often in awe of his sheer stupidity....this isnt him
It is JT mate , He isnt stupid its just an act to get a rise out of people..
JT has been on the boards for quite a while , those pics are not him either , jt is older and been using gear for quite a few years.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
IDK about that. Steve Namat said that Bob helped him tremendously when he moved to Florida.
True