Author Topic: Can someone tell me Ronnies weight 98 - 07?  (Read 4277 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: Can someone tell me Ronnies weight 98 - 07?
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2010, 10:44:30 PM »
not exactly 100% scale, but it isnt far off

it seems he only really gained 10 - 15 lbs in ten years of actual muscle  (2005 - 275 lbs) pic above is 99 vs 04 i think

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2010, 01:51:23 AM »
not exactly 100% scale, but it isnt far off

it seems he only really gained 10 - 15 lbs in ten years of actual muscle  (2005 - 275 lbs) pic above is 99 vs 04 i think

scale is WAY off he's a LOT bigger in 04 he was 296 vs 257 all of that may have not been dense muscle but the scaling is way off none the less. In your comparison every parts sans arms is smaller than 99 which wouldn't be the case

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2010, 07:08:59 AM »
theres also guys out there that follow mlb and they can give rbi & hr stats a many players from years past..., thats ok though.  ::)
but being as your a bb'n fan SMM and this is a bodybuilding board,,, how dare you concern yourself and start o thread in regards to... a bodybuilder... there must be something wrong with you,,, posting a thread like that in a place like this... lol

it's official, anyone that visits a bodybuilding board and knocks/mocks any fans/followers/athletes &/or the sport itself is a schmoe, no matter how tough they try to look or sound and whether they know it consiencly or not, they are a schmoe.

anyone that concerns themselves and/or takes time and energy to even care about someone elses sexuality has deep issues with their own.
people wanna think that they're "alpha males" here,,, well this is a fact.... alphas don't concern themselves with anyone elses sexuality except their own and alpha's don't have to justify anything,,, especially their own sexuality.

Thsnk you. So true. The idiots who claim that admiring men's physiques make you gay are living in glass houses and throwing stones, because, even if they don't make any bodybuilding-related posts here, they first had to find this board to register in it, and I am assuming they did it by searching for some topic that is bodybuilding-related. So epic self-ownage from a bunch of losers.

SUCKMYMUSCLE