Author Topic: tren or deca  (Read 3078 times)

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
tren or deca
« on: December 05, 2011, 06:25:05 PM »
For first Anabolic cycle, my thought process is why wait to add teen since it wont lessen the effect it has on me, why not see what it does to me right away, 50mg/day

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: tren or deca
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 01:11:20 AM »
are you saying you are still a teen? would recommend nto doing steroids as a teen at least get an xray on your bones to see if your growth plates sealed up otherwise you are going to stop your height growth permanently

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 06:07:36 AM »
are you saying you are still a teen? would recommend nto doing steroids as a teen at least get an xray on your bones to see if your growth plates sealed up otherwise you are going to stop your height growth permanently
i appreciate your concern but i am almost 6 foot tall and have no desire to grow anymore in height, so if the growth plates closing happens i'm fine with that, i want to pursue a career in bodybuilding so i feel as though starting at a young age and building a foundation at this age will help establish me and with alot of focus and determination bring me to where i want to be before i'm 30. I have also weighed the benefit to risk factor of the other side effects of aas and have chosen to pursue my goal, so with all due respect what would your reccomendation on tren as a first anabolic be? I am obviously pretty stuck on doing aas but i am not so sure whether deca or tren should be my base anabolic, and although i've researched them both i would like real life results and oppinions.
Thank you.

Swlabr

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 06:11:38 AM »
Not a problem at all, bro. I've tried both deca and tren. Deca made me stronger and gave me a lot of join relief (which helped the strength). Made me a bit bloofy, though. Tren is awesome - I've run 100 mg ED and the conditioning/strength it brings are really mindblowing. The only side effects I got were a marked increase in aggression and insomnia.

The aggression is what made me stop tren for a while - I was pissing off everyone I know, lol. If you can handle it, though, go for it.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 06:16:06 AM »
Not a problem at all, bro. I've tried both deca and tren. Deca made me stronger and gave me a lot of join relief (which helped the strength). Made me a bit bloofy, though. Tren is awesome - I've run 100 mg ED and the conditioning/strength it brings are really mindblowing. The only side effects I got were a marked increase in aggression and insomnia.

The aggression is what made me stop tren for a while - I was pissing off everyone I know, lol. If you can handle it, though, go for it.
thank you i appreciate it, do you think that 5 iu novotropin 50 mg/day tren 100 mg/day anadrol and 500 mg/week test is too much. i'm looking to compete within the next year so i wanna put on some good quality size, and i dont plan on coming off unless my blood tests come back badly.

Swlabr

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 06:18:46 AM »
thank you i appreciate it, do you think that 5 iu novotropin 50 mg/day tren 100 mg/day anadrol and 500 mg/week test is too much. i'm looking to compete within the next year so i wanna put on some good quality size, and i dont plan on coming off unless my blood tests come back badly.

I've never used anadrol, but from what I've read in the bible, it's better to use it when you're lean precontest to really fill out.

Stick with 5 iu novotropin and 50 mg tren ED, maybe add in 600 mg equipoise/week. Should make you very lean. :)

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 06:21:07 AM »
I've never used anadrol, but from what I've read in the bible, it's better to use it when you're lean precontest to really fill out.

Stick with 5 iu novotropin and 50 mg tren ED, maybe add in 600 mg equipoise/week. Should make you very lean. :)
thank you very much, i've read in the bible that running eq before you actually add in test (according to phase 3) is good, would you say run the 50 mg ED of tren 600mg eq and maybe just a replacement dosage of test?

Swlabr

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 06:22:12 AM »
thank you very much, i've read in the bible that running eq before you actually add in test (according to phase 3) is good, would you say run the 50 mg ED of tren 600mg eq and maybe just a replacement dosage of test?

Yeah, 50 mg test prop is what gh15 recommended, so go for that.

How old are you, by the way?

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 06:24:01 AM »
Yeah, 50 mg test prop is what gh15 recommended, so go for that.

How old are you, by the way?
going on 19, started training at 14 started researching steroids at 16. and 50mg/test prop with each injection of tren right?

Swlabr

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 06:24:58 AM »
going on 19, started training at 14 started researching steroids at 16. and 50mg/test prop with each injection of tren right?

Yup. If you add in the equi, do 200 mg 3 times/week.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2011, 06:26:48 AM »
Yup. If you add in the equi, do 200 mg 3 times/week.
sounds good to me:) thank you for the help.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 01:50:58 PM »
i appreciate your concern but i am almost 6 foot tall and have no desire to grow anymore in height, so if the growth plates closing happens i'm fine with that, i want to pursue a career in bodybuilding so i feel as though starting at a young age and building a foundation at this age will help establish me and with alot of focus and determination bring me to where i want to be before i'm 30. I have also weighed the benefit to risk factor of the other side effects of aas and have chosen to pursue my goal, so with all due respect what would your reccomendation on tren as a first anabolic be? I am obviously pretty stuck on doing aas but i am not so sure whether deca or tren should be my base anabolic, and although i've researched them both i would like real life results and oppinions.
Thank you.

tren first is good. my opinion and the opinion of a lot of others is that steroids work significantly better when you are lower bodyfat. so running tren first as a recomp/cutter until you get 10% or less bodyfat and then hit the heavy compounds that add bloofiness would be the way to go

that's how i would do it, if you are above 10% bodyfat then when you hit the test or deca or anadrol or d-bol it puffs up your adipose tissue by retaining water, which in my opinion will cause the body to become resistant to gains to a certain extent. at least that's my theory for why steroids work better at lower bodyfat, also test converts to higher level of estrogen with the more bodyfat you have as well.

if you want to bulk first then, your call. but i think tren first and cutting would be ideal way to do it, probably add on muscle while cutting with tren anyways.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 04:53:08 PM »
I am going to go against the grain here, and suggest that you use deca for your first cycle (along with a long esther test). I am also going to go against the common suggestion that you should "only run test for your first cycle" and suggest that you run both test and an androgen like deca. I am aware that get big members are for the most part much more knowledgable and serious about AAS and GH than 90% of the other boards out there- this is why I joined. You will get good advice here.

My most vital piece of advice to you is to start light. Please don't run 250 mg of tren daily. And don't use a gram of deca, if you decide to go that way (I have a gut feeling you want to use tren). Start low- 750 mg test, 500 mg deca maximum. You will see massive changes in your physique by the 5th week on deca. You will see changes by the 7th day on tren. However, remember that this sport is not a sprint.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011, 10:27:23 PM »
I am going to go against the grain here, and suggest that you use deca for your first cycle (along with a long esther test). I am also going to go against the common suggestion that you should "only run test for your first cycle" and suggest that you run both test and an androgen like deca. I am aware that get big members are for the most part much more knowledgable and serious about AAS and GH than 90% of the other boards out there- this is why I joined. You will get good advice here.

My most vital piece of advice to you is to start light. Please don't run 250 mg of tren daily. And don't use a gram of deca, if you decide to go that way (I have a gut feeling you want to use tren). Start low- 750 mg test, 500 mg deca maximum. You will see massive changes in your physique by the 5th week on deca. You will see changes by the 7th day on tren. However, remember that this sport is not a sprint.

Thank you for the post man, and I think what I've decided to do is test/deca for 3 months and then cut for a contest with the teen and some other goodies, since I'm already at a decent bf % and will be running gh I hope it doesn't beccome a problem.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2011, 10:30:57 PM »
Get some natural foundation first, you can grow well in your teens. I made the mistake of going on and off like clock work from 17-22 and its perm messed up my libido, errections and also messed around with my head allot then as your not the most emotionaly stable person at that age anyhow, plus you going to have girl issues and party time which is no good when on roids. Wait until your atleast around 20-21 and go then, although you not finished fully growning it will be much better if you wait.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2011, 10:31:19 PM »
tren first is good. my opinion and the opinion of a lot of others is that steroids work significantly better when you are lower bodyfat. so running tren first as a recomp/cutter until you get 10% or less bodyfat and then hit the heavy compounds that add bloofiness would be the way to go

that's how i would do it, if you are above 10% bodyfat then when you hit the test or deca or anadrol or d-bol it puffs up your adipose tissue by retaining water, which in my opinion will cause the body to become resistant to gains to a certain extent. at least that's my theory for why steroids work better at lower bodyfat, also test converts to higher level of estrogen with the more bodyfat you have as well.

if you want to bulk first then, your call. but i think tren first and cutting would be ideal way to do it, probably add on muscle while cutting with tren anyways.

Thank you bro I appreciate the input, I agree with gear working better at lower bf%, what do youu think about deca at 12 or so bf%

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2011, 10:34:42 PM »
Get some natural foundation first, you can grow well in your teens. I made the mistake of going on and off like clock work from 17-22 and its perm messed up my libido, errections and also messed around with my head allot then as your not the most emotionaly stable person at that age anyhow, plus you going to have girl issues and party time which is no good when on roids. Wait until your atleast around 20-21 and go then, although you not finished fully growning it will be much better if you wait.
With all due respect if I were to Start aas assuming I live in an area where its legal I would certainly have weighed the pros and cons, and built a natural foundation. I appreciate your oppinion but my mind is set and I do/have done plenty of homework.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2011, 11:22:52 PM »
Thank you bro I appreciate the input, I agree with gear working better at lower bf%, what do youu think about deca at 12 or so bf%

i think it's fine. i was just stating the most optimal way to go about your cycle, but what it all comes down to is how you respond and react to compounds - everyone responds differently to steroids and has different side effects.

i think you'll probably get a bit bloofy though, both test and deca at 12% will make you look like you're 16%, face a little rounder and cuts in your muscles will get washed out a bit. you'll make good gains once everything starts to kick in, 3weeks for the test and then 5 weeks for the deca then things will slow down a little over 2 months into it. probably should consider trying d-bol with it since test/deca/d-bol is a pretty serious mass builder.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 12:48:27 AM »
With all due respect if I were to Start aas assuming I live in an area where its legal I would certainly have weighed the pros and cons, and built a natural foundation. I appreciate your oppinion but my mind is set and I do/have done plenty of homework.

I did my homework as well,  just saying there are more consiquences from starting before your bodys matured

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2011, 09:21:07 AM »
i think it's fine. i was just stating the most optimal way to go about your cycle, but what it all comes down to is how you respond and react to compounds - everyone responds differently to steroids and has different side effects.

i think you'll probably get a bit bloofy though, both test and deca at 12% will make you look like you're 16%, face a little rounder and cuts in your muscles will get washed out a bit. you'll make good gains once everything starts to kick in, 3weeks for the test and then 5 weeks for the deca then things will slow down a little over 2 months into it. probably should consider trying d-bol with it since test/deca/d-bol is a pretty serious mass builder.
Sounds good to me, test deca dbol 750/450/40

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2011, 10:49:38 AM »
750/450/40 sounds perfect to me. You are going to get serious results. I made the mistake of cycling with only testosterone for my first few cycles, and I wondered why I couldn't break 205 lbs @ 5'11'' and 6-7% bf, and I wondered why I looked like I was bloated and undefined (to my standards). As soon as I started adding more androgenic compounds such as deca, I shot up to 212-215, and my bf lowered.

You are starting with the right foot forward. I wish I had as much information as you did when I first started, except I didn't even know about internet boards back in that time. All I knew about was how to cook some testosterone powder and make it into an oil.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2011, 07:22:02 PM »
750/450/40 sounds perfect to me. You are going to get serious results. I made the mistake of cycling with only testosterone for my first few cycles, and I wondered why I couldn't break 205 lbs @ 5'11'' and 6-7% bf, and I wondered why I looked like I was bloated and undefined (to my standards). As soon as I started adding more androgenic compounds such as deca, I shot up to 212-215, and my bf lowered.

You are starting with the right foot forward. I wish I had as much information as you did when I first started, except I didn't even know about internet boards back in that time. All I knew about was how to cook some testosterone powder and make it into an oil.
Haha,  I'm excited to see where this puts me at, I hope to come in at a heavyweight for the npc southern states teen division.