Author Topic: I just did 8ius GH PWO and I don't feel anything  (Read 2803 times)

chingiz

• Getbig I
I just did 8ius GH PWO and I don't feel anything
« on: November 30, 2011, 11:16:12 PM »
8ius, post workout, My first time injectin GH

NO side effects, no different feelings. lol wtf ? Elitropin Greens

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: I just did 8ius GH PWO and I don't feel anything
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 03:52:46 AM »
WHYD U BUY THAT SHIT?

MAY BE LEGIT. IDK. ITS A HIT OR MISS SHIT.

SAME PRICE AS NOVOS TOO...AND U GO FOR THAT SHIT?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 10:57:09 AM »
elitropin are pretty good, but gh is only as good as the source. if a source sells you serostim but it's fake gh, then that serostim is obviously inferior to legit green tops

chingiz

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 02:07:09 PM »
I bought it from Elitropin himself, the maker

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 01:58:28 AM »
what did you expect to feel from it?  LOL!!!!  Eli's are good, dont worry.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 10:56:52 AM »
I didn't really feel anything until my second injection of kigs (slight carpel tunnel syndrome after injection). I am on my 10th day now, and I truly do feel them @ 5 iu. Give it a week.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 11:51:57 AM »
I didn't really feel anything until my second injection of kigs (slight carpel tunnel syndrome after injection). I am on my 10th day now, and I truly do feel them @ 5 iu. Give it a week.
Can you explain more?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 03:00:47 PM »
I call this the "Popeye Effect"

It's when people expect something magical post inject, kinda like when Popeye eats his can of Spinach  ;D.

Yes, with high grade stuff, you will feel things quickly.  GH does work starting from the first inject though so if what you have is legit, it's working even if you didn't feel it significantly first inject.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 03:17:22 PM »
Can you explain more?

Of course. On day 1 of my kigtropin, I didn't feel anything with the first injection in the AM (2.5 iu), but after my second injection of 2.5 iu later in the evening, I felt slight carpel tunnel syndrome in the hands, and a weird feeling in my teeth  (very hard to explain this feeling. The only comparable feeling I can recollect is growing my adult teeth as a child).

Then when I woke up on day 2, I feel like I had got the best night of sleep in my life. I was almost positive that I had slept 8-9 hours, and I had in fact slept 5.5 hours. For the rest of the day, I felt really tranquil.

By day 7, the carpel tunnel had become magnified yet completely bearable, I was sleeping like a rock and getting the best nights sleep of my life, yet I was only sleeping 5-6 hours a night (this is what truly amazes me), and I feel the same twinge in my teeth in my forehead now (it is not painful).

Now I am on day 11 or 12 (Don't recall) and I have put on 3 lbs, I look leaner, and I can really see daily changes in my physique. I am also on a gram and a half of human grade gear. I just feel like I am about to explode in the next year... I am currently 5'11'' and roughly 220 at 6%, and I can imagine under this regimen that I get up to around 240-250 by this time next  year while staying under 8% (I plan to up the ius to 8-10, and I don't cycle my gear. I am on for life because I will go pro one day if I have a say about it).

ps I'm on -

GH- Kigs (kami)
AAS- omnadren human grade 750 mg per week, deca 500 mg per week, 100 mg daily injectable d-bol from one of the local legend chefs in my part of the world.
No insulin yet. I am not yet convinced I need insulin. I think I am doing just fine right now without it.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 05:40:32 PM »
insulin make freaks on hgh , dont loose your time n money , you are loosing precious result
Your messed up BLP!