Author Topic: Any one remember this?  (Read 6078 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Any one remember this?
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2013, 10:41:43 AM »
I fought in both Croatia and Bosnia (UNPROFOR and Operation Deliberate Force)- we were "supposed" to be posted there as peacekeepers, but got attacked each time...
THE SIMPLE ANSWER is ALL parties were guilty of atrocities, but SERBIA was the aggressor in not allowing independence for each state!

Could you tell us a bit about what areas you were active in for Croatia and Bosnia? I would be interested in knowing what type of situations you might have found yourself in as you seem to have first hand experience.

but SERBIA was the aggressor in not allowing independence for each state!

This is what I tried to convey in my earlier post when I stated that in no time was Serbia ever invaded by its neighbors and that it was Serbian nationalists/extreemists  that attacked Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia Herzegovina, but apparently I'm the one that's a  provocateur and needs the history lesson.  

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2013, 01:17:59 PM »
  Thank you very much.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2013, 02:07:11 PM »
Listen arce, all parties were wrong in this war, we re discussng here who bombed the market? its actually not important, considering you need to know the whole agenda behing yugoslavia. But ill try to anwser, there is no proof to this day who bombed it, but at that time, bosnians were taking ground from the serbs,, it wasnt in the interest of bosnians to end the war at that time.

Before you want to know what why and what really happened there you need 120 hours of research. Its too big to explain, but its connected to the british, just like the brits are in charge of america. btw tito was a british agent.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2013, 02:43:09 PM »
Listen arce, all parties were wrong in this war,

All parties are guilty of all manner of things of varying degrees but had those countries that are independent now just been allowed to do so without resistance a lot of the tragedies would have been avoided.

Its too big to explain, but its connected to the british, just like the brits are in charge of america. btw tito was a british agent.

I have my own theory on this but where are you going with this connection? How does it fit in?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2013, 02:44:32 PM »
Before you want to know what why and what really happened there you need 120 hours of research. Its too big to explain, but its connected to the british, just like the brits are in charge of america. btw tito was a british agent.

^

I would like to know too. Thanks.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2013, 02:50:22 PM »
  My theory is, Tito was a double, perhaps even triple agent, under ultimate control of either the British or the Papacy, maybe even both.

Given Tito’s past bloody purge of original and dedicated Communists a priori the establishment of the Yugoslavian Communist state, and his unwillingness to align with the Soviets, it is unlikely Tito was some sort of Soviet plant, but rather a left-over of old, even ancient power struggles between powers that existed long before Communism ever entered the picture.

Once again, explanations of international relations must not be limited to contemporaneous or recent history.

http://20committee.com/2012/07/10/was-tito-really-tito/

^

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2013, 03:08:15 PM »

Great rush to jump off of this bridge

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2013, 03:10:54 PM »
I have my own theory on this but where are you going with this connection? How does it fit in?
[/quote]
whats your theory?
Its quite simple,To my opinion yugoslavia was just one fry in a big king xxx meny, brits wanted to take control of the country, its located on a strategic place of the world, quite important, ex-yu are now allies of the west, i think kosovo is now the closest us military base to moscow, not sure.

But you need to go further in to this nwo scam, i believe they want to make us robots. I rather trust scollars like nietsche that agree on this, than lying politicians.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2013, 03:11:23 PM »

Great rush to jump off of this bridge

Yup Mostar. Beautiful pic.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2013, 03:15:48 PM »

whats your theory?
Its quite simple,To my opinion yugoslavia was just one fry in a big king xxx meny, brits wanted to take control of the country, its located on a strategic place of the world, quite important, ex-yu are now allies of the west, i think kosovo is now the closest us military base to moscow, not sure.

But you need to go further in to this nwo scam, i believe they want to make us robots. I rather trust scollars like nietsche that agree on this, than lying politicians.

Interesting. If you feel like it could you expand a bit more on this?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2013, 03:20:59 PM »
Interesting. If you feel like it could you expand a bit more on this?

this guy explaines it very well, its a long video, just watch 20 first minutes. michael is highly intelligent and knows how to express it in words.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2013, 03:22:46 PM »
  Stari Most

Loved it

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2013, 07:50:58 AM »

Could you tell us a bit about what areas you were active in for Croatia and Bosnia? I would be interested in knowing what type of situations you might have found yourself in as you seem to have first hand experience.

This is what I tried to convey in my earlier post when I stated that in no time was Serbia ever invaded by its neighbors and that it was Serbian nationalists/extreemists  that attacked Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia Herzegovina, but apparently I'm the one that's a  provocateur and needs the history lesson.  

^^
1)  In Croatia, mostly Medak/Gospic area and surrounding villages (also briefly Vukovar)... In Bosnia mostly Sarajevo and outlying areas...
2)  The situations I found myself in are for the most part horrible, send me a PM if you really want to know more...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2013, 09:12:06 PM »