Author Topic: Why do many of you hate your nation?  (Read 6435 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Why do many of you hate your nation?
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2007, 10:43:01 AM »
These people suck...... >:(

Yeah.  True. 

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2007, 10:48:19 AM »
Can you please show the post where I was talking about conditions on the ground in Iraq? I don't recall making any such statements.

I was, however, talking about why I think we need to finish what we started so that we do not have to go back later. If that's "telling you what's happening on the ground" then I hope your skills as a trauma physician are better than your reading comprehension skills.

Enigma manipulates words to fit his cause.  I've lost respect for enigma.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2007, 10:48:56 AM »
Hey beach.......anyway its seems folks pay llip servie to patriotism...if u don't like Bush..run for office support, get involved.....do something...like RIBO............. MOVE ;D
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2007, 10:49:51 AM »
He saw the worst part of war..everyday up to your ass in dead and dying American kids......taints your world view.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2007, 10:52:48 AM »
Hey beach.......anyway its seems folks pay llip servie to patriotism...if u don't like Bush..run for office support, get involved.....do something...like RIBO............. MOVE ;D

What's up Major?  I completely agree.  People need to get involved instead of sitting around complaining.  I bet half the folks spouting the anti-American crap don't even vote.  I agree Ribo should move.  Maybe he can shack up with Jag?   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2007, 10:54:05 AM »
He saw the worst part of war..everyday up to your ass in dead and dying American kids......taints your world view.

I agree with this too.  I've talked to people who have seen the carnage up close and they are very bitter, angry, a little disillusioned. 

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2007, 10:55:31 AM »

Then he should let his superiors know he has had a mental breakdown and needs to be pulled out.  At this point, i would not want him covering my ass in any way, shape or form, there are tougher marines than him that can handle war.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2007, 11:03:19 AM »
American lives were never lost to an Iranian terrorist before we attacked and took over Iraq. We made new enemies. Pick any country in the world, and if we did the same thing we did in Iraq we would make new enemies. They were not terrorists before the occupation, they were Iraq citizens.
Also, like a magnet, we attracted fighters from other countries. Put 140,000 soldiers in another Mulsim country and you will see the same reactions.
Cause and effect.................. .......
young hov

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2007, 11:05:08 AM »
American lives were never lost to an Iranian terrorist before we attacked and took over Iraq. We made new enemies. Pick any country in the world, and if we did the same thing we did in Iraq we would make new enemies. They were not terrorists before the occupation, they were Iraq citizens.
Also, like a magnet, we attracted fighters from other countries. Put 140,000 soldiers in another Mulsim country and you will see the same reactions.
This country apparently should let GetBiggers run congress, they have all the answers!

Now lemme get my tounge outta my cheek.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2007, 11:10:35 AM »
This country apparently should let GetBiggers run congress, they have all the answers!

Now lemme get my tounge outta my cheek.
Honestly, we were never attacked by an Iranian terrorist before. We made them.............
young hov

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2007, 11:18:54 AM »
Don't blame beach Bum.  he voted for Bill Clinton twice.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2007, 11:19:44 AM »

Stinky is extremely factual.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2007, 11:22:09 AM »
I don't think u did but watch the damm news..its pretty easy to see whats going on.

I watch the news and I can see it's not going well. Still, I don't want you to have to ever go back there because the United States didn't finish what it started.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2007, 11:22:36 AM »
Libya sure made a u-turn after we attacked Iraq.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2007, 11:27:47 AM »
Libya sure made a u-turn after we attacked Iraq.
In what way? They still have terrorist training camps. They still support nations and terror groups that we oppose. The people do not share the same views of the government.
young hov

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2007, 11:33:31 AM »
In what way? They still have terrorist training camps. They still support nations and terror groups that we oppose. The people do not share the same views of the government.

Again, Stinky is factual.  :)

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2007, 11:37:57 AM »

This post shows just how ignorant you are - ever here of Beirut? Who were we attacking 20+ years ago??

Do you also agree with your buddies in Iran that the Holocaust never happened?? That it was just a myth??

Some of these liberal posting make me want to puke.

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2007, 11:45:46 AM »
This post shows just how ignorant you are - ever here of Beirut? Who were we attacking 20+ years ago??

Do you also agree with your buddies in Iran that the Holocaust never happened?? That it was just a myth??

Some of these liberal posting make me want to puke.
Mr. Right wing robot, we watched (the U.S.) while jews were getting slaughtered for years, we did not fight ww2 for the jews. We were supplying weapons long before we first sent in troops. The holocaust happened and we did jack shit about it. Read more than one side, look at both sides.
young hov

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2007, 11:51:37 AM »

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

how much bullshit can you spew?!?!?!

Everyday up to your ass in dead and dying American kids does NOT taint your view.
It's what's going on. he was there, seeing it first hand... the most accurate view possible.

It is those cozily ensconced in their homes focusing on 'American Idol', or 'Dancing with the Stars' that have a skewed impression. The only thing they know is what they get from the media, ...and if it's the American media, ...well, we all know their penchant for delivering up the truth in a timely non partisan manner.

What a way to turn things on their head... at least you're consistent with the grand agenda.

War is Peace, Police State = Freedom,

What are you flipping out for anyway, ...it's not like the troops are ever gonna leave.

We all know that when a guy says he's gonna pull out, ...he never does.  ;)
w

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2007, 11:52:37 AM »
Mr. Right wing robot, we watched (the U.S.) while jews were getting slaughtered for years, we did not fight ww2 for the jews. We were supplying weapons long before we first sent in troops. The holocaust happened and we did jack shit about it. Read more than one side, look at both sides.

Whoa...back off, dude...I'm no-ones robot! Let's get that straight right now........

Not sure where you learned your history but I'm not going to waste time arguing with you.

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2007, 11:55:20 AM »
I watch the news and I can see it's not going well. Still, I don't want you to have to ever go back there because the United States didn't finish what it started.

Did you ever think that's exectly what the mainstream media WANTS you to think?? Do a little digging as see who exactly is in charge of the major news networks and the answer will become very clear.

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2007, 11:58:11 AM »
Whoa...back off, dude...I'm no-ones robot! Let's get that straight right now........

Not sure where you learned your history but I'm not going to waste time arguing with you.
What is your opinion on the US invovlement in ww2 and the holocaust. Please explain. The holocaust occured over years. Good luck with your world history mr. roboto.
young hov

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2007, 12:07:53 PM »
What is your opinion on the US invovlement in ww2 and the holocaust. Please explain. The holocaust occured over years. Good luck with your world history mr. roboto.

If anyone's a robot, it's you asshole.  Keep spouting your ignorance - it's highly entertaining. Plus, you may want to use spell check next time - the fact that you can't even spell while spewing out incorrect historical facts is amusing.

Ta-ta

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2007, 12:18:31 PM »
I'm still waiting for Rooster to answer the question posed to him earlier...

...he might be adopting Beach's cut n' run strategy though

What would you do if a foreign army invaded the USA? Would you take up arms against them?
And if you did... would that make you an insurgent, ...or would that make you a freedom fighter?
w

Weightpit

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2007, 12:26:54 PM »
I'm still waiting for Rooster to answer the question posed to him earlier...

...he might be adopting Beach's cut n' run strategy though

What would you do if a foreign army invaded the USA? Would you take up arms against them?
And if you did... would that make you an insurgent, ...or would that make you a freedom fighter?

First of all - we never "invaded"...we were there to liberate Iraq from Saddam. Bush's gamble was that the country would unify and help us help themselves - they didn't and that's why Iraq (and Bush) is in the mess that it's in.

Bush will never recover from this - the Republican party will. The Dems - who the hell knows what they stand for. Clinton voted for the war "with complete conviction" based on HER research and HER inputs from Bill's intelligence info on Iraq - NOW...she blames it all on Bush. They'll lose again in '08.