Heather Thomas love those areolas
I wonder if bill takes a shot in her mouth and makes her call him daddy
Gossip & Opinions / Re: AOC at Bronx Rally
« Last post by deadz on Today at 02:59:55 PM »
I wish her nothing but the worst.
X2 vile whore
Gossip & Opinions / Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Last post by Dave D on Today at 02:59:14 PM »
No you write a lot of bullshit but you don't get to bullshit and lie about this you never got big or even close you dont get to claim a bad bone structure nor does DJ you fuckers just didnt eat and train bulk and make gains. I was the same size as you guys in high school. I was a 103lb state champ my freshman year. the difference is I made the leap over 200 it was not easy to do you guys didnt you dont get to claim a small bone structure to me

Easy now mr. Skinny/fat. What improvements have you made since you started posting here? You're not bigger, stronger.... you may have had some regression.

Focus on your pro card and shut up the haters.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Last post by NarcissisticDeity on Today at 02:58:58 PM »
 :)
I put mine maybe 10 inches appart mate, heels will likley come off platform but do t worry about it feels awkward as fuck first few sessions but becomes natural, I do the same when squatting never reached 405 in that form though here’s an old video with about 270lbs comfortably set of 5 paused, on all leg movements i prioritise range of motion over weight go with this technique mate if development is goal
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yXtrydS865s&pp=ygUISGVuZGE5Mjk%3D

Great depth
Thanks again for the pro tips regarding the leg press

I just gotta keep a watchful eye on my quads to be vigilant that they don't outsize my dan down hill arms 😂😂😂

I'd say a good ratio is 1 to 1.5 meaning of your arms are 16 inches then your legs should not be bigger than 24 inches to stay in perfect and ideal proportions

You are in no danger off overshadowing anything with 20 inch quads you dont train
« Last post by bhank on Today at 02:53:53 PM »
I don`t give 2 shits what you do....don't do it on my account,do it for you.

I never walked around at 154 pounds you dope....I dieted for 12-16 weeks to get there.....its called a pre-contest diet to make your chosen weight class.

I have a tiny bone structure I can`t help that and I never looked out of place against others in my class,plus I also beat plenty of guys over 200 pounds in the Masters where they only had one class no matter the weight.....I posted the pics before and you saw them......I dominated them.

No you write a lot of bullshit but you don't get to bullshit and lie about this you never got big or even close you dont get to claim a bad bone structure nor does DJ you fuckers just didnt eat and train bulk and make gains. I was the same size as you guys in high school. I was a 103lb state champ my freshman year. the difference is I made the leap over 200 it was not easy to do you guys didnt you dont get to claim a small bone structure to me
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Random pics
« Last post by herne on Today at 02:51:42 PM »
« Last post by bhank on Today at 02:51:41 PM »
20 inch neck for comparison

My neck currently tapes 18.5 inches just like my arms whether you like it or not. I just measure it without even looking and its 18.5 currently which makes sense as I have lost weight
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10