Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99706 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2011, 05:46:19 AM »

Or has a loser boyfriend who she gives the money to.

...and she sure as hell ain't making over a g night in RI.

in north carolina she certainly can. shes very young and clean face she could easily make that here
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2011, 05:49:49 AM »
that girl in one night makes easily over a 1000 dollars at a club but instead strippers fall under the pressure of blowing that money on coke. shes a brat

Have you seen some of these documentaries about "exotic dancers"? That $1000 doesn't count how much the club owner takes. And if this gal is being pimped into a strip club, that's more money out the door.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2011, 05:51:12 AM »
Did someone say Topless Dancer?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2011, 05:52:04 AM »
All of a sudden, everyone sounds like a libertarian here...wow! ???
I hate the State.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2011, 05:52:56 AM »
I am the 1%
GetBigger on top of the food chain
so rich I can do other things to grapefruits
than to eat them.
Hanging out with Nasser, Sherief and Wiggs
only banging 10/10 chicks.
Millions in my Swiss account to blow
200 lb. dumbells are the only things I throw
got my IFBB pro card at age 15
I'm filthy mean and anabola clean
My Ferrari got a flat tyre so I stole Jay Cutler's
does he even lift?
I ask myself as I call my next slut to take a gangbanging shift

:D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2011, 05:53:53 AM »
that's why you don't go to college to be something like a "cake decorator"

nobody needs cake decorators.on the other hand, doctors, nurses, physical therapists, surgeons, etc.  is always needed.

Bill O'Reilly had John Ratzinger ("Cliff" from Cheers) on his show. Ratzinger is working on a project to help get people to work, stating that are plenty of blue-collar jobs in America.

The problem is, as both he and O'Reilly stated, these kids out of high school don't know how to do jack. They don't take shop or Home Economics. Our beloved school system pushes the college thing so much that, if you don't go to college, you're really behind the 8-ball in terms of making a living.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2011, 05:55:12 AM »
Have you seen some of these documentaries about "exotic dancers"? That $1000 doesn't count how much the club owner takes. And if this gal is being pimped into a strip club, that's more money out the door.

ive known quite a few strippers and half of them had huge houses and brand new cars the other half were stupid and barely getting buy because they were immature about there money. In Nc i beleive they make more money
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2011, 05:58:57 AM »
Look at this fucking Meltdown.

1. Owes 150,000 dollars for Minority Women`s studies.  (Dumbass chose this, nobody forced to sign for the loan)
2. Blames corporations for not needing someone with a Master`s in Minority Studies.  ::)
3. Can`t afford a NEW CAR (you signed for it dumbass) and Cable Internet (OMFg baby can`t pay the internet bill, what a travesty)
4. Has 2 children and does not want to pay child support for the children that are YOUR OWN FAULT and RESPONSIBILITY.

Gotta side with TA on this one.

What in the blazes can you do with a degree in Minority Women's Studies? You may as well major in Inverted Japanese Chicken Clucking.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2011, 05:59:16 AM »
All of a sudden, everyone sounds like a libertarian here...wow! ???
Having fiscal sense is not political in nature.  

Also, One of the main problems here is the lack of Healthcare and the only way that can be fixed is with Single Payer, nothing else.  This also happens to be the most fiscally responsible method by far and most moral way of providing Healthcare.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2011, 06:02:36 AM »
Gotta side with TA on this one.

What in the blazes can you do with a degree in Minority Women's Studies? You may as well major in Inverted Japanese Chicken Clucking.

dont hate on the guy he was trying to get his falcon minority degree
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2011, 06:04:17 AM »
Legitimate concern here.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2011, 06:04:40 AM »
http://wearethe99percent.tumblr.com/

Oh brother, she wants to be a teacher and look are her grammar.  Hopefully she will NEVER become a teacher.

Girl needs to be fucked...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2011, 06:05:03 AM »
ive known quite a few strippers and half of them had huge houses and brand new cars the other half were stupid and barely getting buy because they were immature about there money. In Nc i beleive they make more money

There was a strip club in a plaza behind my old gym back home. Actually, it was a particular building that was used a a strip club repeatedly. But, they'd be out of business within 2 years. The building would be boarded up. Then, when it was re-used, it was another strip club.

Needless to say, the workers (if you will) were hardly rolling in dough. I'd say that, for every one stripper that makes the kind of money you mentioned, there are probably 100 who are borderline broke (for the aforementioned reasons).

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2011, 06:05:22 AM »
Look at this fucking Meltdown.

1. Owes 150,000 dollars for Minority Women`s studies.  (Dumbass chose this, nobody forced to sign for the loan)
2. Blames corporations for not needing someone with a Master`s in Minority Studies.  ::)
3. Can`t afford a NEW CAR (you signed for it dumbass) and Cable Internet (OMFg baby can`t pay the internet bill, what a travesty)
4. Has 2 children and does not want to pay child support for the children that are YOUR OWN FAULT and RESPONSIBILITY.

HAHAHAHAH!!!

Dumbest fucker yet!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2011, 06:07:47 AM »
Why did this Scholar choose to have a 6 year old?  ???

99% of the 99% are people that lack common sense, and any ability to plan for life.   ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2011, 06:08:42 AM »
Legitimate Concern here.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2011, 06:09:26 AM »
Looking for the Military Sympathy?  Why did you leave the military then?  He then later goes on to say that he is working for the top "1 percent" delivering pizza.   ::)  You have a job you brainless moron.  You hate corporations but choose to work for one and then bitch about it?  These people just are looking for excuses plain and simple.  The irony is most of these fucksticks are greedy and its all about ME ME ME ME ME and I WANT I WANT I WANT.

My mama always told me, "Don't quit a job, 'til you get a job". Why didn't this dude stay in the Armed Forces? And, correct me if I'm wrong, but should he have his Post 9-11 Montgomery GI Bill?

Last time I checked, it paid for college and gave a housing allowance, equivalent to that of what a Sergeant/2nd-Class Petty Officer (with a spouse/kids) gets.

Unless he got booted for doing something stupid and forfeited his benefits, he should have some sort of jump start to his education/career, after leaving the Armed Forces.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #117 on: October 07, 2011, 06:10:25 AM »
ITT: Serfs mocking serfs.

You have far more in common with these "idiots" than with the rich.  If you lived 250 lifetimes, worked a good paying job all the way through every life without ever stopping, saved every dollar and never spent so much as a penny even on food, you might begin to approach the poorest of the wealthy, although by that time their compound interest would have left you thousands of lifetimes behind.

These people are your neighbors.  Have some sympathy.  So what you didn't have kids you can't afford and don't have student loans.  You're not in so much a different boat as you might like to imagine.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 07, 2011, 06:10:41 AM »
What business does a person like this have in college in the first place?  Someone care to decipher this for me?  I guess the student debt he accrued did not go to letter writing.

I don't mean to keep replying to all of these but fuck!

Why doesn't this worthless jackass get a job at fucking Panera Bread, Chipotle, Home Depot (or one of the other thousand evil corporations that are currently hiring) and help his ignorant parents pay for his education?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2011, 06:11:38 AM »
HAHAHAHAH!!!

Dumbest fucker yet!!

X2 He's the "Howard" of the 99% movement.

New car payment, 2 child support payments, worthless degree, 150k in debt, obvious chip on his shoulder which probably kills him in any job interview.

Why would you possibly go out and purchase a new car when you already have six figure debt?? It boggles the mind.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2011, 06:15:35 AM »
Legitimate Concern here

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2011, 06:15:58 AM »
FINALLY SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN- Notice he says he is NOT one of the 99 percenters.

GOOD FOR HIM!!!

Common sense!!!

8) 8) 8)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2011, 06:17:58 AM »
Common theme again.  Children, Loans taken out that you can`t pay.

Now, you're getting ridiculous. There are people who get married before they have kids. And some of those people had jobs and decent incomes before having children, but have lost those jobs, since their kids were born.

As for the "Loans taken out that you can't pay" spiel, that's all comes with being unemployed. When these folks were working, they were paying back their loans.

Do you really think that people who borrow money and get jobs after graduating college know they're going to get laid off a few years later, before they can pay back their loans?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #123 on: October 07, 2011, 06:18:28 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 07, 2011, 06:19:31 AM »
Legitimate Concern Here