Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99692 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #175 on: October 07, 2011, 07:12:51 AM »
That is exactly what he means by taking responsibility. being responsible enough to get rid of more unwanted baggage before it is delivered. there are too many apes walking the planet disguised as humans. we don't need more useless baggage.

How about not engaging in the baby-making in the first place......OH!! We can't have that.

Responsibility isn't killing unborn babies. That's like saying intentionally defaulting on loans is fiscally responsible.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Re: These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #176 on: October 07, 2011, 07:13:42 AM »
and you knwo this fella,,bcuase your a doctor  ::) to go to medical scool average debt is probably 200k,,,,I came out with 220k my friend gaine residency and was making 50k per year still living poor as possible,,,paying the down a smuch as possible for nearly 4  years,,,then did another year stint,,,,then got hired on,,,makking 220k,,,year and paying it off,,,,

dont feel sorry for him,,,unless he is in famiy practice then he is not macking much at all,,,if he works in hospital he is good,,like big hosptial,,but if working inclinic he is in trouble financially,,,they make nothing,,,
This is unacceptable in my opinion.  Schooling for Doctors should NOT cost this much.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #178 on: October 07, 2011, 07:14:36 AM »
Pffft. Some one show Tape the door. Common sense, indeed. Not in my thread.    ::)          ;D

Do you think it is wise to become heavily indebted with no means to pay it back?
I hate the State.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #179 on: October 07, 2011, 07:14:51 AM »
This thread title calls all of those people on that site morons, yet does NOT provide all pictures on that site to prove they are morons

There are very legitimate concerns on that site that need political recognition (Even Adonis admits this)

Therefore the thread title is wrong. It should say "some of the 99 percenters are morons"

If you're not trolling Adonis, you should have realized this mistake. Come on, you're smarter than that.

These posts from you are so tiring.  Semantics, semantics, semantics, but not the issue at hand.  As if a thread title's accuracy at getbig.com is a cause for concern.

I legitimately feel bad for some of these people, and others are fucking morons with a sense of entitlement.  But, if anyone could anwer a question, I'd appreciate it, since I haven't been following the story that closely:  What is the goal of the protesters?  What action are they calling for from Wall Street?  Do they have a mission statement or anything?
Y

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #180 on: October 07, 2011, 07:18:18 AM »
These posts from you are so tiring.  Semantics, semantics, semantics, but not the issue at hand.  As if a thread title's accuracy at getbig.com is a cause for concern.

I legitimately feel bad for some of these people, and others are fucking morons with a sense of entitlement.  But, if anyone could anwer a question, I'd appreciate it, since I haven't been following the story that closely:  What is the goal of the protesters?  What action are they calling for from Wall Street?  Do they have a mission statement or anything?

Great question, no answer though.  :-\
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #181 on: October 07, 2011, 07:20:23 AM »
How about not engaging in the baby-making in the first place......OH!! We can't have that.

Responsibility isn't killing unborn babies. That's like saying intentionally defaulting on loans is fiscally responsible.
Abortions are fiscally responsible.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: October 07, 2011, 07:21:28 AM »
and you knwo this fella,,bcuase your a doctor  ::) to go to medical scool average debt is probably 200k,,,,I came out with 220k my friend gaine residency and was making 50k per year still living poor as possible,,,paying the down a smuch as possible for nearly 4  years,,,then did another year stint,,,,then got hired on,,,makking 220k,,,year and paying it off,,,,

dont feel sorry for him,,,unless he is in famiy practice then he is not macking much at all,,,if he works in hospital he is good,,like big hosptial,,but if working inclinic he is in trouble financially,,,they make nothing,,,

It seems the only way he'll make any money in the medical profession is if he becomes a surgeon and start giving figure/bikini girls implants. He'll make a killing!!

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #183 on: October 07, 2011, 07:21:58 AM »
Haha, classic fighting over scraps mentality.  If you weren't so working class maybe you could afford some empathy.

lol better to "fight over scraps" than to be a fat single mother with a degree in dildo studies  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 07, 2011, 07:22:46 AM »
It seems the only way he'll make any money in the medical profession is if he becomes a surgeon and start giving figure/bikini girls implants. He'll make a killing!!
If I could open a business where I do nothing all day but provide abortions, 100 a day minimum, I would do that.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: October 07, 2011, 07:25:08 AM »
Abortions are fiscally responsible.

So is shooting your spouse/children in cold blood. But, it's still wrong.

And, you missed the point. You're screaming about people being irresponsible by taking out loans, which they might not be able to pay back. If they were to just default, you'd scream at how irresponsible they are.

Yet, you advocate killing unborn children, simply because someone wasn't responsible to curtail the activity that produce kids in the first place (or, at the very least, engage in contraception use).

How utterly ridiculous.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #186 on: October 07, 2011, 07:26:21 AM »
Do you think it is wise to become heavily indebted with no means to pay it back?
Short answer: No.

Most of the posted examples seem to be poor life choices.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: October 07, 2011, 07:27:42 AM »
If I could open a business where I do nothing all day but provide abortions, 100 a day minimum, I would do that.

You should thank your parents they didn't find someone who offered to do the same.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #188 on: October 07, 2011, 07:27:55 AM »
Short answer: No.

Most of the posted examples seem to be poor life choices.

Thank you Lord of Simians, my love for you only grows stronger... :)
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #189 on: October 07, 2011, 07:28:04 AM »

And, you missed the point. You're screaming about people being irresponsible by taking out loans, which they might not be able to pay back. If they were to just default, you'd scream at how irresponsible they are.

Yet, you advocate killing unborn children, simply because someone wasn't responsible to curtail the activity that produce kids in the first place (or, at the very least, engage in contraception use).

How utterly ridiculous.
So's the Right's insistence on the death penalty.  

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #190 on: October 07, 2011, 07:28:42 AM »
i always thought all americans were rich

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: October 07, 2011, 07:29:19 AM »

How utterly ridiculous.
We don`t need any more humans on the planet.  

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #192 on: October 07, 2011, 07:29:24 AM »
Great question, no answer though.  :-\

Wow, really?  I thought they'd have something.....even if they said they were just raising awareness.....
Y

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #193 on: October 07, 2011, 07:30:12 AM »
Wow, really?  I thought they'd have something.....even if they said they were just raising awareness.....

Highly amorphous nebulous and just unclear, it is.
I hate the State.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: October 07, 2011, 07:31:51 AM »

No one borrows money with the intent of not repaying it (at least, I hope they don't).

We've been taught that, if we go to college and major in the right thing and do well, there'll be job openings once we get that piece of paper.

But, that's not always the case immediately. How many people here with college degrees (who didn't get full rides or have their parents pay their way) worked through school, or got a degree via part-time attendance?

I don't think that's a lot of people.

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #195 on: October 07, 2011, 07:32:30 AM »

This, like most painfully simple things, is difficult to understand for most people.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 07, 2011, 07:34:09 AM »
They do have something:
http://nycga.cc/2011/09/30/declaration-of-the-occupation-of-new-york-city/

Declaration of the Occupation of New York City
Posted on September 30, 2011 by NYCGA
THIS DOCUMENT WAS ACCEPTED BY THE NYC GENERAL ASSEMBLY ON SEPTEMBER 29, 2011
TRANSLATIONS: FRENCH, SLOVAK, SPANISH, GERMAN, ITALIAN
As we gather together in solidarity to express a feeling of mass injustice, we must not lose sight of what brought us together. We write so that all people who feel wronged by the corporate forces of the world can know that we are your allies.

As one people, united, we acknowledge the reality: that the future of the human race requires the cooperation of its members; that our system must protect our rights, and upon corruption of that system, it is up to the individuals to protect their own rights, and those of their neighbors; that a democratic government derives its just power from the people, but corporations do not seek consent to extract wealth from the people and the Earth; and that no true democracy is attainable when the process is determined by economic power. We come to you at a time when corporations, which place profit over people, self-interest over justice, and oppression over equality, run our governments. We have peaceably assembled here, as is our right, to let these facts be known.

They have taken our houses through an illegal foreclosure process, despite not having the original mortgage.
They have taken bailouts from taxpayers with impunity, and continue to give Executives exorbitant bonuses.
They have perpetuated inequality and discrimination in the workplace based on age, the color of one’s skin, sex, gender identity and sexual orientation.
They have poisoned the food supply through negligence, and undermined the farming system through monopolization.
They have profited off of the torture, confinement, and cruel treatment of countless animals, and actively hide these practices.
They have continuously sought to strip employees of the right to negotiate for better pay and safer working conditions.
They have held students hostage with tens of thousands of dollars of debt on education, which is itself a human right.
They have consistently outsourced labor and used that outsourcing as leverage to cut workers’ healthcare and pay.
They have influenced the courts to achieve the same rights as people, with none of the culpability or responsibility.
They have spent millions of dollars on legal teams that look for ways to get them out of contracts in regards to health insurance.
They have sold our privacy as a commodity.
They have used the military and police force to prevent freedom of the press. They have deliberately declined to recall faulty products endangering lives in pursuit of profit.
They determine economic policy, despite the catastrophic failures their policies have produced and continue to produce.
They have donated large sums of money to politicians, who are responsible for regulating them.
They continue to block alternate forms of energy to keep us dependent on oil.
They continue to block generic forms of medicine that could save people’s lives or provide relief in order to protect investments that have already turned a substantial profit.
They have purposely covered up oil spills, accidents, faulty bookkeeping, and inactive ingredients in pursuit of profit.
They purposefully keep people misinformed and fearful through their control of the media.
They have accepted private contracts to murder prisoners even when presented with serious doubts about their guilt.
They have perpetuated colonialism at home and abroad. They have participated in the torture and murder of innocent civilians overseas.
They continue to create weapons of mass destruction in order to receive government contracts. *

To the people of the world,

We, the New York City General Assembly occupying Wall Street in Liberty Square, urge you to assert your power.

Exercise your right to peaceably assemble; occupy public space; create a process to address the problems we face, and generate solutions accessible to everyone.

To all communities that take action and form groups in the spirit of direct democracy, we offer support, documentation, and all of the resources at our disposal.

Join us and make your voices heard!

*These grievances are not all-inclusive.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #197 on: October 07, 2011, 07:34:10 AM »
No one borrows money with the intent of not repaying it (at least, I hope they don't).

We've been taught that, if we go to college and major in the right thing and do well, there'll be job openings once we get that piece of paper.

But, that's not always the case immediately. How many people here with college degrees (who didn't get full rides or have their parents pay their way) worked through school, or got a degree via part-time attendance?

I don't think that's a lot of people.

All I know is that I would never gotten any of my degrees if I hadn't have had a scholarship or job opportunities for paying for them. Just common sense.
I hate the State.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #198 on: October 07, 2011, 07:34:36 AM »
So's the Right's insistence on the death penalty.  

The right gives the death penalty to CONVICTED MURDERERS. And therein lies the difference.

The right: Executes convicted murderers and terrorists and spares unborn babies

The left: Executes unborn babies and spares convicted murderers and terrorists.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #199 on: October 07, 2011, 07:35:12 AM »

That hasn't gone very well for the Japanese and the Chinese.  They are just now realizing the consequences of not having had more babies in the past few decades.