Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99668 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #825 on: October 10, 2011, 01:35:48 PM »
TA,  Having a college education used to be a privilege for the rich, then somehow over time it became a right.  People expect their gov to give them a college education.  It sickens me now that foreigners get more rights to American Universities than Americans do.

The same people that graduate from these schools have this BS mentality that unless you went to their school you weren't good enough.  I applied for a job where the dept VP was a Harvard Grad.  They listed the experience wanted and I met or exceeded and the hiring manager gave me high praise and wanted me to work there.  The VP denied the hire because he wanted someone with a "pedigree" from a top school like Harvard, Yale, Princeton.  Such bullshit.  He only cared about the school and not the education.  The whole system is a big scam where you can be a total fucking idiot but as long as you graduated from harvard your starting salary will be $75k and you'll get hired over everyone else no matter their experience.

Schools want it this way and they brainwash their graduates into doing the same as they go out into the business world.

Think about this.  There are more and more graduates of university today than ever.  Have people actually considered that there just aren't enough jobs out there to support all of these graduates?

It really sickens me when people waste $50k on a Philosophy degree. WTF!  What do they expect to do with this $50k piece of paper?  I never knew the philosophy industry was booming in the US.  People waste so much money.

I work with a guy who is a computer genius and doesn't have a college degree. he was hired years ago as an intern and became full time.  He is one of the top computer engineers in the company and this is a fortune 100 company. Anyways.  He applied at some other companies and got denied each time because he doesn't have a college degree.  Why does it matter?

It really makes me laugh when senior positions want 15 years experience and a Masters degree.  That would mean you got your masters 15 years ago and that anything you learned about technology 15 years ago has any relevance to technology today.  yet these companies want this and disqualify you immediately for the job.

LOL at the 99%.  I guess they were happy when they were the 80%, then 90% but they finally put their foot down at 99%....

Large companies can get away with this. But if you hire enough people who don't perform it could fuck you. I went and finished a degree, in some jobs i have had over the years it stood out greatly to be hired. Personally, i learnt so much more in the workforce than the degree because i wanted to learn but the degree got me jobs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #826 on: October 10, 2011, 02:15:18 PM »
Sometimes it PAYS to not SHIT where you EAT or Bite the HAND that FEEDS you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #827 on: October 10, 2011, 02:20:32 PM »

These people are delusional. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #828 on: October 10, 2011, 02:32:48 PM »
Well, look at the solutions being offered..... ::)

Among the suggestions is a new salary structure, through which doctors would be paid $28,000; lawyers would be paid $27,500; teachers would be paid $35,000; and bankers would be paid $20,000. Under that suggestion, submitted by one unnamed member of the "charter collaborative," the president would take home a cool $40,000.

A doctor being paid 28000 dollars!!!  Hell, they pay their doctors more in fucking Cuba.  What kind of fucking retard would pay a doctor less than a teacher.... ::)

And the president's pay being 40k???  Basically its 10,000 dollars less than the pay of Ulysses S Grant... ::)

A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #829 on: October 10, 2011, 02:33:25 PM »
LMAO @ "Fired for trashing my company on my blog..."

LMAO @ a 52-year old who uses a blog to bash his employer.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #830 on: October 10, 2011, 02:34:41 PM »
you gotta be fcking smart to get thru med school. 

i've seen quite a few teachers who cannot understand many of the 4th grade math topics they teach.  And they make the silliest spelling errors, grammar issues, etc.

Doctors get paid 100k+ because they're worth it.  you can't just replace a doctor.  teachers are more easily replaced.  1/2 the education.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #831 on: October 10, 2011, 02:40:42 PM »

i've seen quite a few teachers who cannot understand many of the 4th grade math topics they teach.  And they make the silliest spelling errors, grammar issues, etc.

Doctors get paid 100k+ because they're worth it.  you can't just replace a doctor.  teachers are more easily replaced.  1/2 the education.

bull shit they can all be replaced by a falcon
A

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #832 on: October 10, 2011, 02:41:03 PM »

uhhh,,,no you dont need to smart,,,to get thorugh medical school you need to able to regurgitate what is said and repeat and rinse,,,,its more about dedications than being smart,,,,you 240 obviously have no friends who are medical doctors,,,hahahha,,,,

some doctors dont know what type 1 vs type 2 dieabetes is,,,you tell me how simple that is,,,,some doctors cant spell either,,,,,who do you think teaches,,,medical students in school?  The same teachers,,who make the sily grammar mistakes thats who,,,,

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #833 on: October 10, 2011, 02:46:59 PM »
uhhh,,,no you dont need to smart,,,to get thorugh medical school you need to able to regurgitate what is said and repeat and rinse,,,,its more about dedications than being smart,,,,you 240 obviously have no friends who are medical doctors,,,hahahha,,,,

some doctors dont know what type 1 vs type 2 dieabetes is,,,you tell me how simple that is,,,,some doctors cant spell either,,,,,who do you think teaches,,,medical students in school?  The same teachers,,who make the sily grammar mistakes thats who,,,,

this is true all school learning is pure memorization and regurgitation. wich is lost in months by the average brain inable to recall the memorized definition over time and gets even more rusty as time goes on
A

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #834 on: October 10, 2011, 02:48:44 PM »

Any moron with good memory can go through medical school. Yet they should earn much becouse of their key position and responsibility.

Teachers ain't worth shit. It takes zero intelligence to do, I owned every math teacher that taught me since secondary school. Pretty embarassing honestly.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #835 on: October 10, 2011, 02:52:18 PM »
this is true all school learning is pure memorization and regurgitation. wich is lost in months by the average brain inable to recall the memorized definition over time and gets even more rusty as time goes on

Well for me when it comes to math and physics it's a little bit different.. It's way more about understanding the concepts rather than only trying to memorize. You can memorize all the equations you want but if you don't understand why and how they work you'll get nowhere.
from incomplete data

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #836 on: October 10, 2011, 02:52:29 PM »
bull shit they can all be replaced by a falcon

you fella believe it not,,,is true,,can you dissect and name body parts,,,if  you can then you are qualified,,, ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #837 on: October 10, 2011, 02:52:40 PM »
Any moron with good memory can go through medical school. Yet they should earn much becouse of their key position and responsibility.

Teachers ain't worth shit. It takes zero intelligence to do, I owned every math teacher that taught me since secondary school. Pretty embarassing honestly.
[/quote

Math is cool i wish i never had class or a teacher all i needed was a book to master mathmatics on my own and if i had questions i would do a search on the web

schools are very satanic they just have the teachers give you a shitload of homework to ruin your life and math problems with no real learning about the equations
A

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #838 on: October 10, 2011, 02:54:46 PM »
Well for me when it comes to math and physics it's a little bit different.. It's way more about understanding the concepts rather than only trying to memorize. You can memorize all the equations you want but if you don't understand why and how they work you'll get nowhere.

On high school level it's all memorization, at least in my country. Monkey can pass matura exam. I can give example problems so you can compare with your final school exams, dunno.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #839 on: October 10, 2011, 02:55:13 PM »

correct,,math is different yo uare right,,,it requires a concept understanding more than memorization,,you can not get past math by memorizing it,,,its more about understanding theories then applying those theories to the problem,,,

medical school is not math thats forsure,,its technique in surgery some might cut different at different angles,,,vs some one else,,but a cut is a cut,,how you slit the apendix varies by general suergeon to general surgeon,,,etc...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: October 10, 2011, 02:55:36 PM »

exactly the pressure to do alot of homework in math takes away from truly learning it. I hate schools and i hate the government for making it that way. I dont respect the elites but im glad to live in the USA for its other benefits

i think in other countries you can truly LEARN math but other aspects of society will SUCK.

We can expect everything in US to be good. the US is a terrible place for public education but everything else rocks IMO
A

MikMaq

« Reply #841 on: October 10, 2011, 02:55:44 PM »

Meh that's a touchy issue, and ain't clear cut. There's this thing called freedom of speech, it's one thing to give away confidential information, another thing to have an opinion on your job. You guys act like it's common sense, but it's not morally correct if there's no conflict of interest.

This is why I laugh at people who talk about freedom of speech in foreign countries, we're no different from the chinese, they can't speak of things that matter and neither can we.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #842 on: October 10, 2011, 02:56:10 PM »
Dem Guv Ed Rendell to Occupy Wall Street: 'You've made your point' it's time to 'go home':
The Daily Caller ^ | October 10, 2011 | Matthew Boyle

Former Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell, a Democrat, has a message for Occupy Wall Street protesters: “you’ve made your point, you’ve gotten publicity for the things you’ve wanted to say” and now it’s time to “go home” and “clean up.”

Rendell made the points during an appearance on conservative talker Laura Ingraham’s radio show on Monday. Rendell called on AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka to encourage participants to pack it in.

“The Rich Trumkas and all those people should be talking to the protesters and saying, ‘look, you made your point, you don’t think by sitting here you’re going to bring about change in law by just sitting here,’” Rendell said. “No legislative body is going to be blackmailed.”

Rendell said it makes no sense for the protesters to continue “occupying” public spaces, as they won’t be able to create real change without a political strategy.

(Excerpt) Read more at thedc.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: October 10, 2011, 02:56:41 PM »
Meh that's a touchy issue, and ain't clear cut. There's this thing called freedom of speech, it's one thing to give away confidential information, another thing to have an opinion on your job. You guys act like it's common sense, but it's not morally correct if there's no conflict of interest.

This is why I laugh at people who talk about freedom of speech in foreign countries, we no different from the chinese, we can't speak of things that matter and neither can we.

you should be allowed to fire who you want and when you want without reason
A

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #844 on: October 10, 2011, 02:57:27 PM »
you get bored in the political forum,,,hahha,,,stop posting 20 times,/day there?  :D
Dem Guv Ed Rendell to Occupy Wall Street: 'You've made your point' it's time to 'go home':
The Daily Caller ^ | October 10, 2011 | Matthew Boyle

Former Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell, a Democrat, has a message for Occupy Wall Street protesters: “you’ve made your point, you’ve gotten publicity for the things you’ve wanted to say” and now it’s time to “go home” and “clean up.”

Rendell made the points during an appearance on conservative talker Laura Ingraham’s radio show on Monday. Rendell called on AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka to encourage participants to pack it in.

“The Rich Trumkas and all those people should be talking to the protesters and saying, ‘look, you made your point, you don’t think by sitting here you’re going to bring about change in law by just sitting here,’” Rendell said. “No legislative body is going to be blackmailed.”

Rendell said it makes no sense for the protesters to continue “occupying” public spaces, as they won’t be able to create real change without a political strategy.

(Excerpt) Read more at thedc.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MikMaq

« Reply #845 on: October 10, 2011, 02:57:32 PM »
you should be allowed to fire who you want and when you want without reason
alright well I'm getting rid of the queers gays and blacks ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #846 on: October 10, 2011, 02:59:17 PM »

i would fire whoever i didnt like or didnt make me enough money

i like to make racist jokes and speak my mind on how i honestly feel

but if a black man works harder and better than whitey you can damn sure bet im keeping the black man on the workforce
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #847 on: October 10, 2011, 03:00:01 PM »
Why won`t anyone point this out directly to them.  They would be owned in two seconds.

What did I tell you.  Here comes Al Sharpton for his TV Time

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/10/al-sharpton-occupy-wall-street-herman-cain-video/
A

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #848 on: October 10, 2011, 03:00:13 PM »

why not? what if I was headmaster of private catholic school and found out that one of teachers is gay? I should fire him ASAP coz it's major sin according to catholic religion and parents would remove kids from my school if they found out.

MikMaq

« Reply #849 on: October 10, 2011, 03:04:38 PM »
why not? what if I was headmaster of private catholic school and found out that one of teachers is gay? I should fire him ASAP coz it's major sin according to catholic religion and parents would remove kids from my school if they found out.
Because churchs are no better than anyone else, it's just fucking wrong. More importantly it distorts the efficiency of the overall economy. Every  person that gets fired for no reason, is another debt bubble, and another person taken out of the economy. Trust me the inaccuracy in hiring policies is a huge huge huge huge issue in our economy. The chinese can just hire who works the fastest, for us we need to have the most skilled labor force to survive, if the best people don't get the best experience were fucked.