Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99687 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #850 on: October 10, 2011, 03:09:11 PM »
Because churchs are no better than anyone else, it's just fucking wrong. More importantly it distorts the efficiency of the overall economy. Every  person that gets fired for no reason, is another debt bubble, and another person taken out of the economy. Trust me the inaccuracy in hiring policies is a huge huge huge huge issue in our economy. The chinese can just hire who works the fastest, for us we need to have the most skilled labor force to survive, if the best people don't get the best experience were fucked.

Answer my question - should I fire that gay teacher from my private catholic school or not? If I don't half of parents will take their kids from my school and I will have to fire half of my teachers, maybe including him. So? What do you say?

Also, if you worry so much about society and economy then shouldn't it be controlled 100% by government? I mean - we can't let them make WRONG decisions! Also, shouldn't we control every person totally and follow his every move to make him take RIGHT choices? I mean right for society. For example bodybuilding is pretty useless, isn't it? We should make everyone do what is most optimal for society, coz, as we know, common good is more important than freedom! Oh wait...

MikMaq

« Reply #851 on: October 10, 2011, 03:12:24 PM »
Answer my question - should I fire that gay teacher from my private catholic school or not? If I don't half of parents will take their kids from my school and I will have to fire half of my teachers, maybe including him. So? What do you say?
Nope you can't, it's corrupt if your gonna function as a public corporation or business you need to follow the fucking law. It's entirely different if you ain't functioning as a business and get preferred tax rates.

It is or should be illegal to fire anyone without direct cause, meaning the person can't perform at their job. If you can't prove it in court, it shouldn't be legal.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #852 on: October 10, 2011, 03:16:54 PM »
Nope you can't, it's corrupt if your gonna function as a public corporation or business you need to follow the fucking law. It's entirely different if you ain't functioning as a business and get preferred tax rates.

It is or should be illegal to fire anyone without direct cause, meaning the person can't perform at their job. If you can't prove it in court, it shouldn't be legal.

So 50% of parents take their kids from my school. Unfortunatelly I built huge school and have debts, I can't afford it anymore. Bank takes over my school coz I can't pay credit I took to create it. Everyone looses their jobs. Well played.

MikMaq

« Reply #853 on: October 10, 2011, 03:20:21 PM »

Also, if you worry so much about society and economy then shouldn't it be controlled 100% by government? I mean - we can't let them make WRONG decisions! Also, shouldn't we control every person totally and follow his every move to make him take RIGHT choices? I mean right for society. For example bodybuilding is pretty useless, isn't it? We should make everyone do what is most optimal for society, coz, as we know, common good is more important than freedom! Oh wait...
Trying to force this into a bizarre conclusion. It's a balance obviously, but preventing irrational bigotry to interfere with the economy is a win win for everyone. I ain't pro reg on everything, only when without a doubt there is no reason to allow such freedom to exist.

Anyhow I ain't even gonna bother going down this road with you, freedom has limits, and when people get hurt with no benefit to society whatsoever their is a need for regulation.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #854 on: October 10, 2011, 03:20:44 PM »
So 50% of parents take their kids from my school. Unfortunatelly I built huge school and have debts, I can't afford it anymore. Bank takes over my school coz I can't pay credit I took to create it. Everyone looses their jobs. Well played.

Well that sucks for you but in the bigger picture the school can go fuck itself for being homophobic.
from incomplete data

MikMaq

« Reply #855 on: October 10, 2011, 03:22:36 PM »
Yep that's a risk you take when you higher somebody. Just the same if a car accident kills a bunch of children in front of the school, you take the risk. Anyhow dude again I ain't getting into ethics for morons with you. The lack of ethics in china is a major comparitive advantage for us to turn our back on it is foolish.

MikMaq

« Reply #856 on: October 10, 2011, 03:23:25 PM »
Well that sucks for you but in the bigger picture the school can go fuck itself for being homophobic.
Ignore the dude, he's either from arkansas,  or is just trolling.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #857 on: October 10, 2011, 03:26:19 PM »

It's not homophoby. It's religion. Catholics consider being active homosexual a sin. Maybe they're not homophobic, just you're cathophobic? They don't want to harm anyone, they don't care about sinners as long as they don't teach their kids. You're taking away their freedom of religion mate.

Oh, and I'm an atheist and have nothing against gay people. Yet I do understand that some people may consider that a sin, just becouse their religious book tells them so. There are no objective moral laws and they have freedom to choose it. If you're gay and decide to work in catholic school you should be aware that once they find out you'll get fired. He can go fuck himself for not respecting their religion.

MikMaq

« Reply #858 on: October 10, 2011, 03:31:55 PM »
It's not homophoby. It's religion. Catholics consider being active homosexual a sin. Maybe they're not homophobic, just you're cathophobic? They don't want to harm anyone, they don't care about sinners as long as they don't teach their kids. You're taking away their freedom of religion mate.

Oh, and I'm an atheist and have nothing against gay people. Yet I do understand that some people may consider that a sin, just becouse their religious book tells them so. There are no objective moral laws and they have freedom to choose it. If you're gay and decide to work in catholic school you should be aware that once they find out you'll get fired. He can go fuck himself for not respecting their religion.
Lol if a church wants preferred tax rates of either a charity of a business, their moral law is irelevant the governments law is superior, if it's people that just want together to hate on queers go right ahead but no tax breaks. Just the same would you let churchs not follow tax laws because it's their religion?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #859 on: October 10, 2011, 03:41:08 PM »
Lol if a church wants preferred tax rates of either a charity of a business, their moral law is irelevant the governments law is superior, if it's people that just want together to hate on queers go right ahead but no tax breaks. Just the same would you let churchs not follow tax laws because it's their religion?

No, becouse taxes is legitimate law and it does make sense. Law making me unable to fire someone becouse he's gay doesn't make any sense at all.

You're just a math moron mate. Think about it in abstract terms, let's forget about "what is right", ok? Why poeple get fired? Becouse they lack certain skills or they disobey. In catholic school teacher has to be catholic and follow their moral codex. Being gay is a serious sin according to their religion. It's like fitness model who gets fat. She will loose her sponsors and get fired. You can make any set of requirements and it's always connected with something you either cannot control or don't want to change whether it's intelligence, skin color, sexual orientation or weight. You don't want overweight models, stupid programmers and gay teachers in catholic school, it's same set of rules and for some reason you consider some of those rules "wrong" and some "right". Why?

MikMaq

« Reply #860 on: October 10, 2011, 03:52:59 PM »
No, becouse taxes is legitimate law and it does make sense. Law making me unable to fire someone becouse he's gay doesn't make any sense at all.

You're just a math moron mate. Think about it in abstract terms, let's forget about "what is right", ok? Why poeple get fired? Becouse they lack certain skills or they disobey. In catholic school teacher has to be catholic and follow their moral codex. Being gay is a serious sin according to their religion. It's like fitness model who gets fat. She will loose her sponsors and get fired. You can make any set of requirements and it's always connected with something you either cannot control or don't want to change whether it's intelligence, skin color, sexual orientation or weight. You don't want overweight models, stupid programmers and gay teachers in catholic school, it's same set of rules and for some reason you consider some of those rules "wrong" and some "right". Why?
I'm a math moron without abstract thought, SOMEONE DIDN'T READ THIS THREAD  :D

If your a model celeberity etc very different. Unless the guy was advocating being gay at the church, or doing gay things at the church there no cause to fire him. Your using a gray area to exploit a clear cut decision.  it's not morally clear whether or not an adult can date a sixteen year old, it's a gray area, but no one in their right mind thinks it's alright for them to date a 6 year old.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #861 on: October 10, 2011, 03:54:30 PM »
Sometimes it PAYS to not SHIT where you EAT or Bite the HAND that FEEDS you.

You think at 52 you would learn to shut your mouth when you have to

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #862 on: October 10, 2011, 04:11:34 PM »
Sometimes it PAYS to not SHIT where you EAT or Bite the HAND that FEEDS you.

Did the banksters hold a gun to his head and make him type up that stuff on his blog?

MikMaq

« Reply #863 on: October 10, 2011, 04:14:42 PM »
Did the banksters hold a gun to his head and make him type up that stuff on his blog?
Lolz as if half of get big wouldn't get fired on the spot for the shit that gets said here ::)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #864 on: October 10, 2011, 04:17:35 PM »

I don't see the problem as you said "private catholic school".  Fire 'em.  WTF is so difficult about that?  "Private" vs "Pubic...errrr Public".  Simple, but again fire 'em.  Pedophile?  Fire 'em.  Wife swapper?  Fire 'em.  Two girls and a cup "enthusiast"?  Again, fire 'em.  And if you bring your shit into a public school and advertise it like its something to be proud of, fire 'em.   Fuck this sensitive new age shit.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #865 on: October 10, 2011, 04:21:22 PM »

Apparently 99% of these unemployed assclowns are just plain ignorant fucktards.  I bet even ol' tdongz doesn't bite the dick that "feeds" him.  Unless he's told to. 

FTN.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #866 on: October 10, 2011, 04:35:13 PM »
Lolz as if half of get big wouldn't get fired on the spot for the shit that gets said here ::)

What does that have to do with my post? That's right, nothing.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #867 on: October 10, 2011, 04:42:31 PM »
alright well I'm getting rid of the queers gays and blacks ::)
You should be able to fire someone just because you don`t like the color of their shirt in my opinion.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #868 on: October 10, 2011, 05:25:53 PM »
You should be able to fire someone just because you don`t like the color of their shirt in my opinion.
You can pretty much do this in Arkansas. You work at your own will here.

MikMaq

« Reply #869 on: October 10, 2011, 05:56:56 PM »
What does that have to do with my post? That's right, nothing.  ::)
People like adonis, would never get hired if he was looking for a regular job, so for people like him to put his opinion on something he himself fucks up is hypocritical.

MikMaq

« Reply #870 on: October 10, 2011, 05:58:34 PM »
I wonder why a jew would view it that way ::) Cough cough the only reason you got into 300 is because your jewish isn't it?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #871 on: October 10, 2011, 06:11:10 PM »
FINALLY ANOTHER SMART PERSON FOR ONCE.

You seem to be a person with a narcissistic personality disorder along with a sense of being self absorbed.  You like to pretend that you're upper class when in reality you were not going to write beethoven 9th symphony either.  Attacking people's grammar when you yourself are using oxymorons to complete erroneous sentences doesn't make any sense either.  Sure these idiots should stop posting stupid letters up on the internet asking for handouts, they should be taking the time to mobilize and begin protesting their government for rewarding companies tax breaks for hiring immigrant workers to do their jobs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #872 on: October 10, 2011, 06:21:37 PM »
You seem to be a person with a narcissistic personality disorder along with a sense of being self absorbed.  You like to pretend that you're upper class when in reality you were not going to write beethoven 9th symphony either.  Attacking people's grammar when you yourself are using oxymorons to complete erroneous sentences doesn't make any sense either.  Sure these idiots should stop posting stupid letters up on the internet asking for handouts, they should be taking the time to mobilize and begin protesting their government for rewarding companies tax breaks for hiring immigrant workers to do their jobs.
:D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: October 10, 2011, 06:30:40 PM »
FINALLY ANOTHER SMART PERSON FOR ONCE.

LOL...I seen that Dave Ramsey recently told the 99%ers to "take a bath and get a job"   :)

aquiles68

• Getbig II
« Reply #874 on: October 10, 2011, 06:50:23 PM »
Millions of illegals come to America owning to smuglers until 25,000 dollar per child brought here if they come from Ecuator, 7,000 from Central America and only 3,000 from Mexico. Even after all this debt, they pay all in less than 3 years and send only to Mexico 4 billon dollars per year. GUESS WHAT........They are not the 99%