Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99688 times)

MikMaq

Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #950 on: October 11, 2011, 11:44:14 AM »
That still doesn`t answer my question.  How does one get "kicked out"?  It seems all of those examples you gave not one was physically removed. 
Now your just trolling they all had to leave because of certain circumstances as I just stated, if your gonna pretend these people had other options your just retard.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #951 on: October 11, 2011, 11:46:03 AM »
It's well known, but my guess is you got in before 2008. This is the bullshit your trying to use the logic of people's emotions and ignoring the logic of their lives.

No, I was responding to a specific point with a real example.  Build your straw man elsewhere.
Y

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #952 on: October 11, 2011, 11:46:42 AM »

They were about 300 teachers bussed into the Loop to demonstrate. Tied up traffic on Monroe and over by the Art Museum. Then the fatasses got tired and had to sit down and rest.  ;D

What the fuck? CPS teachers?

IF they have jobs and make money...then why the fuck are they protesting???

MikMaq

« Reply #953 on: October 11, 2011, 11:48:26 AM »
No, I was responding to a specific point with a real example.  Build your straw man elsewhere.
But your specific example isn't the norm in this day and age, the jobless rate is not what it ever was. We have a growing population, a demographic that isn't retiring, and a contraction of our overall economy, the odds of someone breaking through is bloody tough.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #954 on: October 11, 2011, 11:49:09 AM »
Now your just trolling they all had to leave because of certain circumstances as I just stated, if your gonna pretend these people had other options your just retard.
Looks like my record is intact with this issue.  The fact of the matter is Parents cannot "kick you out" so anyone who says they are "kicked out" of their house left under their own consent and did so willingly.

I ALWAYS question people when this "kicked out" argument comes up and when your corner them with it and press them, you find out they left willingly and are just looking to place the blame.

Its also a common excuse people like to use for their failure when in reality, they leave because they want to go do drugs with their friends or are embarrassed about bringing a girl home while mommy and daddy are there and want to avoid what they perceive as an awkward situation.

MikMaq

« Reply #955 on: October 11, 2011, 11:54:27 AM »
Looks like my record is intact with this issue.  The fact of the matter is Parents cannot "kick you out" so anyone who says they are "kicked out" of their house left under their own consent and did so willingly.

I ALWAYS question people when this "kicked out" argument comes up and when your corner them with it and press them, you find out they left willingly and are just looking to place the blame.

Its also a common excuse people like to use for their failure when in reality, they leave because they want to go do drugs with their friends or are embarrassed about bringing a girl home while mommy and daddy are there and want to avoid what they perceive as an awkward situation.
well actually one of my friends would of been kicked out as his mother at zero legal obligation to take care of him at the age of 18, my cousins would not have been able to get schooling in their respective fields, another friend that should of moved out didn't (and she got fucked over by it) now you can pretend like getting molested in a place won't damage you, but that's all just pretend, again one of my friends wasn't kick out but now she has two choose you either leaves home and pays her own rent, our she stays at home and works to pay the mortage on her parents home as the father is sick, and the mother does not make enough money to support three people.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #956 on: October 11, 2011, 12:01:24 PM »
well actually one of my friends would of been kicked out as his mother at zero legal obligation to take care of him at the age of 18, my cousins would not have been able to get schooling in their respective fields, another friend that should of moved out didn't (and she got fucked over by it) now you can pretend like getting molested in a place won't damage you, but that's all just pretend, again one of my friends wasn't kick out but now she has two choose you either leaves home and pays her own rent, our she stays at home and works to pay the mortage on her parents home as the father is sick, and the mother does not make enough money to support three people.
The "Get out or pay rent" argument is pure bullshit as well.  Your parents cannot force you into such an agreement through such coercion and an oral agreement is only as good as the paper its written on. (its worthless in case you are having trouble following along) 

All the kid has to do is nothing.  What is going to happen?  Nothing.  And legally, Nothing can happen.  A contract requires two parties to agree on terms with proof and as long as one party abstains or does not agree, there is nothing enforceable.

MikMaq

« Reply #957 on: October 11, 2011, 12:04:19 PM »
The "Get out or pay rent" argument is pure bullshit as well.  Your parents cannot force you into such an agreement through such coercion and an oral agreement is only as good as the paper its written on. (its worthless in case you are having trouble following along)  

All the kid has to do is nothing.  What is going to happen?  Nothing.  And legally, Nothing can happen.  A contract requires two parties to agree on terms with proof and as long as one party abstains or does not agree, there is nothing enforceable.
As I said in all of the cases with my friends, they were not kicked out they have actual reasons for moving out, also how the fuck can parents not kick you out if your 18, all they gotta do is make you spend an extreme amount of money on rent, and you will move out. Or so all my friends that pay rent while living at home are just wasting cash?  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #958 on: October 11, 2011, 12:09:03 PM »
As I said in all of the cases with my friends, they were not kicked out they have actual reasons for moving out, also how the fuck can parents not kick you out if your 18, all they gotta do is make you spend an extreme amount of money on rent, and you will move out. Or so all my friends that pay rent while living at home are just wasting cash?  ???
As I said, they cannot force you or make you pay a dime.  Furthermore, no legally binding contract exists.  Your friends are Grade A morons wasting money for no reason whatsoever and their parents are also Grade A morons for demanding they pay when there is absolutely nothing they can do.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #959 on: October 11, 2011, 12:10:00 PM »
Setting up another for a lifetime of failure.  I wonder if he even understands the sign he is holding.  ???

MikMaq

« Reply #960 on: October 11, 2011, 12:11:46 PM »
As I said, they cannot force you or make you pay a dime.  Furthermore, no legally binding contract exists.  Your friends are Grade A morons wasting money for no reason whatsoever and their parents are also Grade A morons for demanding they pay when there is absolutely nothing they can do.

Good to know, times like these I'm glad your parents are dead.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #961 on: October 11, 2011, 12:12:07 PM »

How the fuck can you not force an adult out of your house? Is their name on the Mortgage?

Cops have evicted kids (who are adults) many times.  

MikMaq

« Reply #962 on: October 11, 2011, 12:13:10 PM »
How the fuck can you not force an adult out of your house? Is their name on the Mortgage?

My guess this is some jewy law that only exists in nocal.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #963 on: October 11, 2011, 12:13:43 PM »

Nope. A police officer has ZERO authority to evict anybody and will not do a thing as it is against the law to do so.  Do you need to me to go into this further and show you?  I am willing.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #964 on: October 11, 2011, 12:15:59 PM »
Nope. A police officer has ZERO authority to evict anybody and will not do a thing as it is against the law to do so.  Do you need to me to go into this further and show you?  I am willing.

Actually, yes. I wouldn't mind knowing if there is a law forbidding a parent to get unwanted adults out of your house.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #965 on: October 11, 2011, 12:16:51 PM »
Police Officers do not get involved in Civil Matters.  They will not evict your Girlfriend or Boyfriend from a house either.  They don`t have any authority to do so.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #966 on: October 11, 2011, 12:18:45 PM »
Police Officers do not get involved in Civil Matters.  They will not evict your Girlfriend or Boyfriend from a house either.  They don`t have any authority to do so.

Well that clears it all up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #967 on: October 11, 2011, 12:22:58 PM »
Actually, yes. I wouldn't mind knowing if there is a law forbidding a parent to get unwanted adults out of your house.

With Children/Parents its really not possible especially if they demonstrate they have blatantly been living at a location for years.  Its a Civil Matter that will lose 10 times out of 10 in any local Housing court, especially if a tenant/landlord relationship is nonexistent.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #968 on: October 11, 2011, 12:26:21 PM »
With Children/Parents its really not possible especially if they demonstrate they have blatantly been living at a location for years.  Its a Civil Matter that will lose 10 times out of 10 in any local Housing court, especially if a tenant/landlord relationship is nonexistent.

Um, actually you are wrong. You can evict them.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #969 on: October 11, 2011, 12:32:31 PM »
Um, actually you are wrong. You can evict them.
Not going to happen as I stated in my previous posts.  Re-read them.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #970 on: October 11, 2011, 12:35:25 PM »
Quote from: The True Adonis link=topic=397846.msg5642139#msg5642139 date=

Just re read them.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #971 on: October 11, 2011, 12:38:00 PM »

No. Re-read my posts.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #972 on: October 11, 2011, 12:40:46 PM »
No. Re-read my posts.
Just re-read them.  I`m going to have to direct you to re-read my previous post to re-read my other previous posts.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #973 on: October 11, 2011, 12:46:21 PM »

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #974 on: October 11, 2011, 01:59:16 PM »

you cant evict,,,you can remove from premises,,,,they are using wrong word here,,,to remove and evict are two different things,,,