Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

the squad

<< < (2/11) > >>

The Squadfather:

--- Quote from: Count Grishnackh on January 28, 2007, 02:06:40 AM ---hahahahah, yes RB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine this little tiny tits was so worked up he was probably nervous and shaking to log onto Getbig as quickly as possible and post how the SQUAD has melted down his brain !!!

These little cumstains are getting easier and easier  hhahahahhahahaha

--- End quote ---
hahahahaha, this little fagggot probably typed the post in the post reply box and then re thought it about 10 times while shaking before he posted it, hahahahaha, epic coward.

The Heckler:

--- Quote from: The Squadfather on January 28, 2007, 03:43:30 PM ---hahahahaha, this little fagggot probably typed the post in the post reply box and then re thought it about 10 times while shaking before he posted it, hahahahaha, epic coward.

--- End quote ---

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

gtbro1:
I wonder how many threads over the past couple of years have been titled "The Squad "   :)

BigCypriate:

--- Quote from: The Squadfather on January 28, 2007, 03:43:30 PM ---hahahahaha, this little fagggot probably typed the post in the post reply box and then re thought it about 10 times while shaking before he posted it, hahahahaha, epic coward.

--- End quote ---

Hahahahaha yes, I bet he had one last cuddle with this boyfirend before he posted it hahahahaahahahaha

RUDE BUOY:

--- Quote from: BigCypriate on January 29, 2007, 12:53:25 AM ---Hahahahaha yes, I bet he had one last cuddle with this boyfirend before he posted it hahahahaahahahaha

--- End quote ---
one last cuddle with his muscle bear followed by a massage with a happy ending gayer than a Russian bath house

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version