Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Logs and Info

my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project

(1/81) > >>

dj181:
allright fellas, so i've decided to update this thing and continue on but this time with much better results, or at least i sure as hell hope so ;D

so, i'm ending Phase 2 on next tuesday and then i'll start the 3rd and final phase which will be to gain only lean muscle while staying ripped

my plan is to put on a good 5 kilo (11 pounds) of lean muscle tissue over the course of 3 or 4 months, so... LET'S DO THIS 8)

Mr Nobody:

--- Quote from: dj181 on April 30, 2013, 09:44:13 AM ---allright fellas, so i've decided to update this thing and continue on but this time with much better results, or at least i sure as hell hope so ;D

so, i'm ending Phase 2 on next tuesday and then i'll start the 3rd and final phase which will be to gain only lean muscle while staying ripped

my plan is to put on a good 5 kilo (11 pounds) of lean muscle tissue over the course of 3 or 4 months, so... LET'S DO THIS 8)

--- End quote ---
Aren't you going to post new pics next week?

dj181:

--- Quote from: Mr Nobody on April 30, 2013, 09:54:47 AM ---Aren't you going to post new pics next week?

--- End quote ---

yep

and those will be the lean start pics

njflex:
I'M TUNING IN.......

dj181:
my lean gain cal plan will be to keep my daily cal level @ 2000-2200 i was eating roughly 1500-1700 cals for the last few weeks and it got me ripped, so i'll jump the cals slightly and see what happens

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version