Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

I Will Admit When Im Wrong--bhanky related

(1/4) > >>

djliftsthings:
I said disparaging remarks about bhankys kid and that was shitty of me--shouldnt have happened

he's still a grade A douche, but my bad on the kid thing

at least he isnt as bad as epic, bhanky can back up what he says. Epic just lies and lies but thats ok, what is floating out there about him now is not to be recovered from. All he has to do is go next door and ask the neighbours

did you know Intelius tells neighbours names and contact numbers 5 houses on either side of the person you are seeking info on?

TheFranchise:
I think he’s avoiding this subforum like the plague.

djliftsthings:

--- Quote from: TheFranchise on October 10, 2021, 03:44:19 PM ---I think he’s avoiding this subforum like the plague.

--- End quote ---

just steals my line  >:( :D

I simply dont think hanky knows it exists, he isnt one to back away in my opinion
epic will avoid it here cause he is a full blown pansy in real life. He would shit his fairy pants if we met in person
im super blunt about things, as you may have known lol, bhanky would probably feed me my teeth in real life but it would be a super fun scrap. Epic however couldnt fight his way out of his prom dress, he is the epitome of all talk. Just an absolute pussy bitch who can only yap on here. He is so easy to figure out

TheFranchise:

--- Quote from: djliftsthings on October 10, 2021, 03:51:45 PM ---just steals my line  >:( :D

I simply dont think hanky knows it exists, he isnt one to back away in my opinion
epic will avoid it here cause he is a full blown pansy in real life. He would shit his fairy pants if we met in person
im super blunt about things, as you may have known lol, bhanky would probably feed me my teeth in real life but it would be a super fun scrap. Epic however couldnt fight his way out of his prom dress, he is the epitome of all talk. Just an absolute pussy bitch who can only yap on here. He is so easy to figure out

--- End quote ---

I did see where jos/ukjeff mentioned to Epic where the thread is but he is acting like he doesn’t see it.

;D

Primemuscle:
Bhanky and Epic are not going to come after you Josh. You'll eventually have to go after them. Are you stuck in the lounge? If you do, will he run and hide? Probably.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version