Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

I hate "working abs"

<< < (2/8) > >>

IroNat:

--- Quote from: Hulkotron on June 10, 2022, 07:44:39 AM ---Not sure I follow brother but that sounds a bit homoerotic.

--- End quote ---

Tony Robbins ab training.

Hulkotron:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on June 10, 2022, 06:25:33 AM ---I believe it's largely unnecessary if you're squatting and deadlifting.

Do some one arm farmers carries or something during conditioning and you're fine.

--- End quote ---

I used to do lots of sprints which I think are among the best ab-workers, but one of my hips is all fucked up now and sprinting all-out is pretty much off the table.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Hulkotron on June 10, 2022, 07:56:30 AM ---I used to do lots of sprints which I think are among the best ab-workers, but one of my hips is all fucked up now and sprinting all-out is pretty much off the table.

--- End quote ---

Yes.

I am still very fast, strong, and brave so abs are fine.

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: Hulkotron on June 10, 2022, 05:34:33 AM ---Anyone else?

I think it’s because I always do it at the end of my workout so I’m low-energy and just want to leave.

It’s also just a boring/uninteresting muscle group to exercise.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on June 10, 2022, 06:25:33 AM ---I believe it's largely unnecessary if you're squatting and deadlifting.

Do some one arm farmers carries or something during conditioning and you're fine.

--- End quote ---

Between the two of you you'd be lucky to weight 300lbs.

...You damn well better have abs!

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on June 10, 2022, 01:24:07 PM ---Between the two of you you'd be lucky to weight 300lbs.

...You damn well better have abs!

--- End quote ---

I could afford to tighten up a tad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version