Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk

interested in nabba classic bb

<< < (2/2)

dj181:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on September 11, 2022, 12:39:45 AM ---You look good, DJ. Much better than Hankins. I suspect you'd also take him in a fight - use those boxing skills to punish his body. Take him into deep waters with the jab and really torture him. I'd personally like to see a comparison thread.

--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D

thanks bro but my legs :-X :-X :-X

i think this idea of competing will push me to actually work them hard though

on 15's site i posted these shots and then my legs shots and gh15 himself said it looks like 2 different bodies :D

dj181:

--- Quote from: joswift on September 10, 2022, 03:57:04 PM ---Give it a go
I dont use much weight or high reps, just slow and controlled movements under constant tension

My legs are fried after about half an hour

--- End quote ---

watched lots and lots of youtube vids of the golden era training from say 75-85 and EVERY FUCKING BODY did.... squats, leg press leg ext leg curl EVERY SINGLE ONE

i'm only 5'10.5" but my femurs are long which is good for aesthetic classic bb but it's horrible for squats, maybe hack squats instead?

right now i'm only doing leg ext and occasionaly i will do either hacks or leg press but not every workout, i train leg ext on delt day, so 4 delt exercises and one or maybe 2 leg exercises lol

for chest, back and delts i do 4 or 5 exercises and for bis and trs 3 exercises

joswift:

--- Quote from: dj181 on September 11, 2022, 04:50:36 AM ---watched lots and lots of youtube vids of the golden era training from say 75-85 and EVERY FUCKING BODY did.... squats, leg press leg ext leg curl EVERY SINGLE ONE

i'm only 5'10.5" but my femurs are long which is good for aesthetic classic bb but it's horrible for squats, maybe hack squats instead?

right now i'm only doing leg ext and occasionaly i will do either hacks or leg press but not every workout, i train leg ext on delt day, so 4 delt exercises and one or maybe 2 leg exercises lol

for chest, back and delts i do 4 or 5 exercises and for bis and trs 3 exercises

--- End quote ---

Muscles only respond to intensity, they have no idea what excercises you are doing

dj181:

--- Quote from: joswift on September 13, 2022, 02:47:48 PM ---Muscles only respond to intensity, they have no idea what excercises you are doing

--- End quote ---

Agreed, you must train til failure. I like doing 4 sec up 4 sec down controlled constant tension also I like drop sets, one or 2 drops

muscle matters:
Hack squat, smith machine squat, pendulum squat are all better than barbell squat, which you can really go full range of motion and much safer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version