Author Topic: Justin Bieber's Ferrari F430 involved in minor accident in LA  (Read 8391 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Justin Bieber crashed Ferrari F430 in LA
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2011, 06:35:20 PM »
How come you didn't do it? Shit, how come you don't do it now?
Why the he'll would I? Actually, I am "relearning" my cello, and will try and adapt R&B songs for it...

But, take a look at YouTube, you know how many people produce beats in their homes, that sound better than his or song better than him? Thousands, hundreds of thousands...quality doesn't sell. Plus, I don't look like a 17 yr old girl---bald head, stubble not a femme fatale make.

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Justin Bieber's Ferrari F430 involved in minor accident in LA
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2011, 06:40:40 PM »
Heard on the radio this morning that Everlast from House of Pain tweeted that he just drag raced Justin Bieber the other day before this happened. He said he won cause Bieber's Ferrari got stuck behind a Fed Ex truck. 

impossible ! bieber respects the speed limit and would never, ever break it in his super powerful and very fast sports car.. unless they were drag racing at 40mph, that is  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2011, 07:39:42 PM »
Are you a Nascar fan TA?
I don`t follow it, but I have hung out with a lot of the drivers.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2011, 07:41:32 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2011, 07:53:56 PM »

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2011, 07:54:21 PM »
Why the he'll would I? Actually, I am "relearning" my cello, and will try and adapt R&B songs for it...

But, take a look at YouTube, you know how many people produce beats in their homes, that sound better than his or song better than him? Thousands, hundreds of thousands...quality doesn't sell. Plus, I don't look like a 17 yr old girl---bald head, stubble not a femme fatale make.

come on be my baby tonight
Deep Tissue Massage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2011, 07:58:05 PM »
Outed

My mom & neice told me all about it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2011, 07:59:09 PM »
My mom & neice told me all about it.

Outed twice

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2011, 08:58:15 AM »
most start as kids in what has been mentioned a few times now.. in carts .

how can anyone in their right fucking mind not think its idiocy of the highest order to let an inexperienced child driver, have a car as powerful as that  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Brad, are you saying that if a person is legally allowed to drive, and has the money to own a Ferrari, that they should somehow be denied the privilege of driving it because they are young?

That's the exact opposite of living in a free society you know.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2011, 09:32:09 AM »
Brad, are you saying that if a person is legally allowed to drive, and has the money to own a Ferrari, that they should somehow be denied the privilege of driving it because they are young?

not really, cause just cause a little twat is 16 and rich enough to buy a ferrari dont mean he s gotta be so free as to have the opportunity to missle the fucken thing into me and my minivan carryin my precious brats....let em at least be 18 before they can do shit like that ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2011, 09:42:24 AM »

good question.. its not so much a question of age, more one of experience on the roads.

would you give your child a ferrari to drive shortly after passing his/her test?

i understand that driving test in america are really easy and are not much more than a formality  ???  perhaps a special course and so many hours track time before hitting the roads ?!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2011, 09:46:51 AM »
good question.. its not so much a question of age, more one of experience on the roads.

would you give your child a ferrari to drive shortly after passing his/her test?

i understand that driving test in america are really easy and are not much more than a formality  ???  perhaps a special course and so many hours track time before hitting the roads ?!!

But there is no guarantee that someone who is 40 who has been chauffeured around their entire lives has any more driving experience right now than 17 (almost 18) year old Justin Bieber.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2011, 09:51:56 AM »
true, but a 40 year old will have a more measured head on his shoulders than young buck bieber.

i don't think some of you actually realise how powerful these cars are  :-\

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2011, 09:53:52 AM »
true, but a 40 year old will have a more measured head on his shoulders than young buck bieber.

i don't think some of you actually realise how powerful these cars are  :-\

Brad, I absolutely understand how powerful the Ferrari is... I just don't believe in telling someone what they should or shouldn't do with their lives.

If Bieber does cause some accident, then of course he should be held accountable for it, but it's fascist to persecute him before he's had a chance to actually do anything.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2011, 01:21:06 PM »

Why the hell would you want to be rich and get tons of pussy?

You're right. Sounds like a shit life.

Next time I will think before I post.

Having that kind of appeal is probably a lot of luck, to be sure, but don't pretend that anyone can do it. You, me and 99.999999999999999999999 999999999999 percent of people can't acquire it. Just have some intellectual honesty and admit.
G

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2011, 01:22:24 PM »
The cello?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2011, 01:44:49 PM »
Why the hell would you want to be rich and get tons of pussy?

You're right. Sounds like a shit life.

Next time I will think before I post.

Having that kind of appeal is probably a lot of luck, to be sure, but don't pretend that anyone can do it. You, me and 99.999999999999999999999 999999999999 percent of people can't acquire it. Just have some intellectual honesty and admit.
You are making a assumption that (if this topic is related to him) he gets tons of pussy.
People always assume when it comes to the rich and famous, that they are getting tons of it...when actually that is a liability---having kids. Or that person is a recluse...many of today's stars are propped up to be something that they aren't. We only fantasize about what we think that they get. Shit, dude can't even be a normal 17 yr old... And then he'll go thru the "I'm grown phase", which includes tons of drugs and depression---that he has to prove who he is...

Sometimes, having "everything" that you want, w/o really working for it, is the biggest mistake ever. I could go on with real life examples.
Quote from: Bodybuilder Lex Reeves
link=topic=393391.msg5551603#msg5551603 date=1314994944
The cello?
yes, I started out with violin as kid, and had piano lessons, but I stuck with the Cello from third grade to Senior yr--made All-County.