Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Bill Maher: The Slow Moving Coup
« Last post by Humble Narcissist on Today at 02:52:00 AM »
How much are you paying for gas compared to two years ago?
It's only going to get worse as the left wing lunatics insist on ending fossil fuels.
I use to be of a similar mindset until I started paying attention to how most people work out. Well, not necessarily their workouts and how it is structured but how they do simple movements. How they can so screw up simple pushing or pulling movements. I can only imagine what a mess their actual training routine is. So many would do well having a personal trainer.

Also, a coach helps you keep motivated. This is very, very important. I know many here think they can just motivate themselves but that's not true. Your body always finds a way to fool you into thinking you are giving it your all. Every sport on a high level has a coach and it makes a difference between being a winner and a loser. And as far as bbing goes, these coaches have been around for decades and are very well versed, far more than doctors, on nutrition and drug use. It was just trial and error in the old days, but now you have to start young and advance fast. They are not going to learn all there is and deciphering what's what on message boards and what other gym rats tell them. If you are competing at a high level you have to stack as many chips in your favor.

It cost a lot to have an IFBB pro-level trainer and a Jay Cutler or Ramy aren't going to do it unless they thought it mattered. It's hard to know for certain if it would have made any difference as you would think after winning the O once you'd have your body and what it needs down pat but they don't think so. And they are Mr. Olympians.
There are hundreds of free videos on Youtube showing how to do every exercise imaginable. Why pay for free information? Those pro coaches are drug dealers. Most Olympia winners did not have a coach.
Wow this link has over 30 pop up adds. It must be very credible.
🙄

You are a total muppet
Gossip & Opinions / Re: MIKE MENTZER: MR. NORTH AMERICA 1977
« Last post by Humble Narcissist on Today at 02:45:12 AM »
Politics and Political Issues Board / Re: Buttigieg MIA
« Last post by Humble Narcissist on Today at 02:40:26 AM »
It may vary by state, but in Oregon your employer doesn't have to pay you when you're on FMLA. However, you can utilize any paid leaves you have on the books, such as sick leave and vacation. Another thing which may have changed, was that unless you had paid leave, you had to pay your own healthcare insurance premiums. But, you were allowed to stay on the employer provided plan either way as long as the premium was paid.

I had over 500 hours of accrued sick leave before I retired and a little more than a month of vacation time. I used my accrued sick leave to pay for FMLA when I was caring for my wife and then vacation.   
They didn't have to pay but it still put a strain on the company. Most were women who had men at home who made enough money to pay the bills so work was just "me" money. They would claim migraine headaches or that their children had some disorder so they qualified for FMLA. The company was always short staffed and couldn't hire extra workers because then they would have too many employees and no work when those FMLA people did actually show up. Another example of the government fucking up private companies.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Last post by JackTheRipper on Today at 02:36:44 AM »
It doesn't matter whether you walk, run, or crawl a mile the caloric expenditure is the same. You use the same amount of energy to move a given mass at a given distance regardless of the velocity.

Google it.
canīt believe this. if i run 30-40 mins i get leaner way quicker than long boring walks.  same with cycling around town at a good speed. I am not saying walking is bad but the more you tax your body the better the results in most cases. same with weight training. lifting pink bells for two hours wonīt cut it!
however if walking works for you then do it.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Ramis first workout after the Olympia
« Last post by G_Thang on Today at 02:36:37 AM »
Not sure what happen but Brandon was clearly ahead of this dude going into the finals,

Team Brandy Leaver
Sophie Charlotte - Ilha de Ferro s01e07 (2018) 1080p
Format: Mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:01:27
Size: 104.39 MB
http://uploaded.net/file/a5lnl8xl

Gossip & Opinions / Re: Pussy Slayers: The Big 3
« Last post by Army of One on Today at 02:26:47 AM »
Try massaging your scalp daily.
Your hair & life is on its way out... you're practically bald.

Looks like he already had a transplant on the hairline, just didnt have any on the crown
Gossip & Opinions / Re: The stupidity of Trumptards is ...
« Last post by Humble Narcissist on Today at 02:26:20 AM »
"Let's go Brandon!"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10