Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

2008: Giuliani 24% Rice 18% McCain 17%

<< < (14/15) > >>

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: bigdumbbell on November 14, 2006, 03:19:32 PM ---omg  he got DIVORCED?   :o

--- End quote ---
Sarcasm?  have we had a divorced president?

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: bigdumbbell on November 14, 2006, 03:19:32 PM ---omg  he got DIVORCED?   :o

--- End quote ---

It's not the fact he got divorced.  I think it's how it came about.  My memory is fuzzy, but I recall he may have started an affair with his current woman while he was still married, and I think she actually moved in with him before he divorced his wife.  Something like that.  Definitely something that will cause problems for him with some conservative voters.

Mr. Intenseone:

--- Quote from: Berserker on November 14, 2006, 02:24:43 PM ---ah... get over what?  When very incriminating statements like this are made?  WTF is your problem man?

--- End quote ---

Get over that the conspiracy therories are in the shitter and the only people that give a crap are the Bush haters because their the only ones that are really putting this crap out there like this wackjob.............

Parker:

--- Quote from: Beach Bum on November 14, 2006, 03:46:40 PM ---It's not the fact he got divorced.  I think it's how it came about.  My memory is fuzzy, but I recall he may have started an affair with his current woman while he was still married, and I think she actually moved in with him before he divorced his wife.  Something like that.  Definitely something that will cause problems for him with some conservative voters.

--- End quote ---

Exactly, I remember he performed a marriage ceremony for a couple, and i thought, "that marriage is doomed from the start. How are going to have man who fuq around on his wife perform your marriage. How can people be so blind. I don't trust him, and if he became president, he better give free economy size jars of Vaseline. Because he will screw the country real good.

Then what about him taking credit for keeping NYC together during 9/11? He did what any Mayor would have done, he's didn't do anything special.  Plus he pro-gay rights (being in NYC does that to you). That will f him up with not just conservatives

Hugo Chavez:
Intenseone

Noun:
Singular:
Intenseone
Plural:
Intenseones

1.  A mechanical device intended to make a task easier.
2.  Equipment used in a profession, e.g., tools of the trade.
3.  (slang) A complete idiot.
4.  (slang) Penis.
5.  (slang) A person who uncritically supports and assists established authority. See sell out.
6.  (slang) By association, any contemptible, inadequate, or unpleasant person.
7.  (slang) A person who is used in relationships for reasons other than love.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version