Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Way to go African Americans.... Katrina may have bit Bush in the ass...

(1/8) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
Reported today on Democracy Now the black vote was way up in three battleground states: Missouri, Virgina and Rhode Island.  Good Job Guys!!! 

Colossus_500:

--- Quote from: Berserker on November 10, 2006, 08:26:31 AM ---Reported today on Democracy Now the black vote was way up in three battleground states: Missouri, Virgina and Rhode Island.  Good Job Guys!!! 

--- End quote ---
The black vote is up because of the gay marriage ban.  I promise you that.  You'll see a HUGE difference in 2008 as to which way these folks voted.  It won't automatically go to the Democratic party.  I guarantee it, bro!

G o a t b o y:

--- Quote from: Colossus_500 on November 10, 2006, 08:39:50 AM ---The black vote is up because of the gay marriage ban. 

--- End quote ---

The blacks don't care about gay marriage. They care about their government handouts, their affirmitive action, and their ability to cry "racism" and sue anytime they don't get their way.

Of course they're gonna vote Democrat.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: G o a t b o y on November 10, 2006, 08:45:12 AM ---The blacks don't care about gay marriage. They care about their government handouts, their affirmitive action, and their ability to cry "racism" and sue anytime they don't get their way.

Of course they're gonna vote Democrat.

--- End quote ---

You wouldn't be from Indiana would you? 

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Colossus_500 on November 10, 2006, 08:39:50 AM ---The black vote is up because of the gay marriage ban.  I promise you that.  You'll see a HUGE difference in 2008 as to which way these folks voted.  It won't automatically go to the Democratic party.  I guarantee it, bro!

--- End quote ---
There's a lot of black men wanting to get married? I actually didn't know that... I think Katrina had a lot to do with this year's black vote being up.  Blacks overwhelming voted dem.  The approval rating of Bush dropped to an all time low among blacks after Katrina... A lot of pissed off people and for good reason.  without that black vote being way up, 3 senate seats probably would have gone to the republican.  Blacks have been stepped on enough, when they come together and get it done, they deserve recognition...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version