Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Way to go African Americans.... Katrina may have bit Bush in the ass...

<< < (2/8) > >>

Colossus_500:

--- Quote from: G o a t b o y on November 10, 2006, 08:45:12 AM ---The blacks don't care about gay marriage. They care about their government handouts, their affirmitive action, and their ability to cry "racism" and sue anytime they don't get their way.

Of course they're gonna vote Democrat.

--- End quote ---
Make sure you take a look at the breakdown of votes when the exit polls are finally released.  Pay specific attention to the marriage amendment.  

G o a t b o y:

--- Quote from: Beach Bum on November 10, 2006, 08:46:18 AM ---You wouldn't be from Indiana would you? 

--- End quote ---

I'm from Pennsylvania.  I currently live in Houston.  Why the hell would anyone live in Indiana?

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: G o a t b o y on November 10, 2006, 08:51:14 AM ---I'm from Pennsylvania.  I currently live in Houston.  Why the hell would anyone live in Indiana?

--- End quote ---

Birthplace of the Klan.  You should buy property. 

G o a t b o y:

--- Quote from: Beach Bum on November 10, 2006, 08:52:12 AM ---Birthplace of the Klan.  You should buy property. 

--- End quote ---

Oh, like what I said was really waaaaaay off the mark.  ::)

Mr. Intenseone:

--- Quote from: Berserker on November 10, 2006, 08:49:52 AM --- I think Katrina had a lot to do with this year's black vote being up.  Blacks overwhelming voted dem.  The approval rating of Bush dropped to an all time low among blacks after Katrina... A lot of pissed off people and for good reason.  without that black vote being way up, 3 senate seats probably would have gone to the republican.  Blacks have been stepped on enough, when they come together and get it done, they deserve recognition...

--- End quote ---

Thats crap, all this does is show the hatred for Bush and to prove it they re-elected Ray Nagin and Black mayor in a black part of the country, he's the one who really screwed up New Orleans!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version