Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Fuck it... POLL to start the 2nd American Civil War

(1/7) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
Yes or No... The country is being torn apart by Stubborn Fucks on the left and right who will do anything and everything to undermine the other side no matter what...  This will eventually tear the country completely apart or not??? Yes or No lets just dispense with the bullshit and start the war...,

I vote YES for Civil War... ;D  Once the bloodbath is in full swing... I'll challenge Mr. Intenseone to a duel >:(   :D

I'm ready :D

240 is Back:
Nope.  Education is the key. 84% of people smell something fishy about 9/11, 5 years after.

Seven years after, 95% will smell something, with 75% believing a full inside job.

Then we will elect people who will force a second investigation.  Then the guilty will see justice. Or flee to paraguay ;)

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on November 12, 2006, 10:11:20 PM ---Nope.  Education is the key. 84% of people smell something fishy about 9/11, 5 years after.

Seven years after, 95% will smell something, with 75% believing a full inside job.

Then we will elect people who will force a second investigation.  Then the guilty will see justice. Or flee to paraguay ;)

--- End quote ---
I agree with you, I'm mostly just fucking around to see how far guys like Int take this talk... I mean, hell, If I really believed half the country was hell bent on destroying America like these guys do.... ::)

Mr. Intenseone:

--- Quote from: Berserker on November 12, 2006, 10:02:45 PM ---Yes or No... The country is being torn apart by Stubborn Fucks on the left and right who will do anything and everything to undermine the other side no matter what...  This will eventually tear the country completely apart or not??? Yes or No lets just dispense with the bullshit and start the war...,

I vote YES for Civil War... ;D  Once the bloodbath is in full swing... I'll challenge Mr. Intenseone to a duel >:(   :D

I'm ready :D

--- End quote ---

We can't because I agree with you so fuck off bitch :P!!

Eyeball Chambers:
I'd hate to be on the same side as these wimpy looking bastards!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version