Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Is this a missile nosecone or an airplane cockpit?

(1/7) > >>

240 is Back:
???

ToxicAvenger:
its a bird...its a plane....nope..just plane ole missile...

and bush WILL get away with it...

Hedgehog:
I don't know what to make of this?.. From what I recall, I actually saw the second plane fly, live on TV, into World Trade Center.

So what is there to discuss?

I mean, it was a plane. That's what I saw. It came flying into the World Trade Center.

Now, this pic doesn't look like a plane. But it's a caption, and I still remember how that plane came crashing.

Everyone was talking about how another plane had hit the Sears Tower too, but then another plane hit the World Trade Center...

Unclear pics aren't going to change what I saw.

I have no recollection of what happened at the Pentagon, haven't seen many clips from that, but the media had the WTC situation covered very well, at least here in Sweden.

-Hedge

Cold:
nope. it's a plane. as it went through the building, the front collapsed and rolled into something much thinner, so it comes out looking like a missile head.

DK II:

--- Quote from: Cold on December 26, 2006, 12:23:57 PM ---nope. it's a plane. as it went through the building, the front collapsed and rolled into something much thinner, so it comes out looking like a missile head.

--- End quote ---

agreed.

If something shot through a building, it will not look exactly like it did before it entered it.

Another thing is that the video might have been worked on to provide the feeling it was a missile.

I don't believe in this stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version