Author Topic: Ribo says 9/11 hijackers more deserving of respect than Bruce  (Read 15063 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Ribo says 9/11 hijackers more deserving of respect than Bruce
« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2007, 04:52:07 PM »
I'm afraid "I'm sure there were tears streaming onto Ribo's keyboard as he typed the feeble reply" is the best he has to offer.  ;D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2007, 04:56:20 PM »

I love the pictures you use, the young kid picking his nose is particularly funny. LOL

The picture from "Deliverance" with the caption "Squeal Lib" that you used earlier was absolutely priceless.  ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2007, 04:56:47 PM »
Is that kid behind her flipping us off?   ;D

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2007, 05:04:03 PM »

I'm sure you were wearing women's underwear when you made this graphic.  :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2007, 06:22:40 PM »
Now I feel bad about what I said and miss Bruce. 

I think I'm addicted to arguing with him.  :-\

What's wrong with me?  ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2007, 04:41:15 AM »
What I think is interesting is that if they give their lives for their country, they're a terrorist.

If you give your life for yours... you're a patriot... Kinda fucked up if you ask me.

How were the 9/11 guys "giving their lives for their country"? As far as I know it was soley based on religion.
The House that Ruth built

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2007, 07:45:16 AM »
How were the 9/11 guys "giving their lives for their country"? As far as I know it was soley based on religion.

Good point.  They weren't acting on behalf of Saudi Arabia or any other country. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2007, 07:54:03 AM »
Good point.  They weren't acting on behalf of Saudi Arabia or any other country. 

actually, there was a great deal of intelligence tying the 911 guys to Pakistani Intelligence (ISI) and yes, Saudi Arabia. 

The lead general of the ISI wired Muhammed Atta 100,000, several days before the 911 attacks.  He then had breakfast with Goss (future CIA chief) and Graham (a 911 commissioner) on the morning of 9/11 as the attacks were taking place.

I hope the more intelligent readers here would think this is weird.  Also weird is that this general's name was removed from all transcripts and recordsing made by the white house, even though CNN and CSPAN picked it up up just fine, during the 911 commission hearings.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2007, 09:28:02 AM »
actually, there was a great deal of intelligence tying the 911 guys to Pakistani Intelligence (ISI) and yes, Saudi Arabia. 

See, now there you go with your cockamamie conspiracy theories again...

We give military support to Pakistan. The Bushes practically French-kiss the Saud royal family whenever they get together.

If what you were saying was true, wouldn't we have gone after them instead of Saddam?

;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2007, 09:34:22 AM »
See, now there you go with your cockamamie conspiracy theories again...

You took the words right out of my mouth.   :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2007, 11:24:11 AM »

See, now you're saying ony 9/11 was terrorism... I'm relating to the "Terrorism" in Iraq and other countries as well... that is not based on religion. I'm not solely looking at 9/11...

According to what we now classify as "terrorism" the revolutionary war was a terrorist act.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2007, 11:27:38 AM »

The lead general of the ISI wired Muhammed Atta 100,000, several days before the 911 attacks.  He then had breakfast with Goss (future CIA chief) and Graham (a 911 commissioner) on the morning of 9/11 as the attacks were taking place.

I hope the more intelligent readers here would think this is weird.  Also weird is that this general's name was removed from all transcripts and recordsing made by the white house, even though CNN and CSPAN picked it up up just fine, during the 911 commission hearings.

Does anyone

1) believe this isn't true, or

2) find this incredibly appalling that it was never investigated?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #112 on: March 09, 2007, 02:31:17 PM »
The same way he tried to twist my suggestion that the family of an Australian soldier killed in Iraq might be angry that their son died for a lie as "mocking their grief" - or whatever pompous nonsense he used.
He just think his personal smears against his ideological adversaries here are less likely to be challenged if he claims the righteous mantle of defending someone else's suffering.
What a putz.  :)

Oh, okay - 'pompous nonsense' it is......

First Australian soldier killed in Iraq, eh?

Is his family upset that the Australian government sent him to his death in order to secure American access to Iraqi oil reserves?

Or not.

'Is his family upset'?  Sure sounds like a mocking tone to me - but you never were one to take responsibility for what you've said.
Thread Killer