Getbig Alternative Boards > Relationship Talk, Questions, Pictures & More! (18+)

BE WARNED DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH BETHANY CARTER HOWLETT!!!!!!!

<< < (2/7) > >>

Richard2004:
Just curious who we are talking about here...is "she" a tranny, or what...face looks "unusual" or not that feminine IMO ???

antcraw:

--- Quote from: Richard2004 on May 31, 2007, 02:42:48 PM ---Just curious who we are talking about here...is "she" a tranny, or what...face looks "unusual" or not that feminine IMO ???

--- End quote ---

haha sure richard2004 how much she take you for? you're one of the biggest schmoes on getbig.

Richard2004:

--- Quote from: antcraw on June 02, 2007, 08:31:34 AM ---haha sure richard2004 how much she take you for? you're one of the biggest schmoes on getbig.

--- End quote ---

Oh me...don't you figure it's because some posters have serious frustrations, insecurites with their masculinity, and ignorant prejudices, that they have to constantly flame, label, name-call, and even threaten, total strangers on these boards!? 

I guess they just have to get their jollies-off in this fashion...and these boards provide that immature, moron-level, outlet?

drkaje:
Richard2004,

It is with much regret and sadness that I must inform you that Harry has dethroned you as King Schmoe. :)

You've had a good reign.

Best wishes in your future endevors.

Sincerely,

Jake

blinky:
 :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version