Author Topic: Would this guy simply pussy rip the Getbig III competition once dieted down?????  (Read 13995 times)

Alex23

I don't see anything standing in the way. Lights out.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
That's 'Lights out' literally, not figuratively...right?
BigNationRadio.com

Alex23

That's 'Lights out' literally, not figuratively...right?

hahahahaha it's "these lights out, but not this one" kinda deal... ;D

what's happening bro, when is the next time you come to the West Coast to visit us?

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Great hair ,better body ,(that sounded gay) I don't care . Mr Getbig III  : Alex 23 vs Alexxx for the title.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Maybe you would.  :-X

I don't see anyone in your way.

I was gonna diet down fully, but no point in that now. Atleast now I know how to cut. Gonna start lifting heavy and eating heavy again in jan 08 to add some more size before finally dieting down for the show.  ;D It's all about the mandatory poses.  8)

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
post full body shots fat mexican you look like you ate too many burritos buy some more lights what a fat queef

Alex23

post full body shots fat mexican you look like you ate too many burritos buy some more lights what a fat queef

Hi Blutos.

Alex23

i do. BROAD DAYLIGHT BITCH! :o ;D

Wanna come down to San Marcos for a full lenght training / posedown bitch? ;D

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
look great for a fat mexican you are a fat delusional queef

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
good luck Alex 23, i think its only a matter you balancing out your food intake with your workouts. so far you eat too much, but you eat enough to have good thickness
A

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
But can you diet down properly? And III's lineup will be tough..

Dieting down is pretty hard.. Lighter you get, the harder it is. Dieting also involves loosing a lot of strength.

Wish I had my digi to post some pictures with great lighting  ;D Take a page out of King's book and do it in my kitchen too..

Alex23

good luck Alex 23, i think its only a matter you balancing out your food intake with your workouts. so far you eat too much, but you eat enough to have good thickness

I did eat too much...

We should team up for meals bro. We would balance each other out ;D.

scottallen

• Getbig II
  • WAKE UP READY!
good luck the alex! but,,,, who knows how much muscle you can hold onto when you diet. so im saying no. cause your not lean enough for me to judge yet.  but i think if you want it you could get it.  if i dont smoke you. :)~
Do you have abs? Why not?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Have you ever been on a diet?

The_Leafy_Bug

Yeah hahaha.... sad say thing is you have been masterbating day in and out to how "massivly ripped and hyuuuuge" you'd be if you cut down but you NEVER do and probably never will. Why are you fishing for compliments?

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
looks like you got some fat "standing in the way". Have you ever dieted down before? Do you really know what that entails? Good Luck

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
Yeah hahaha.... sad say thing is you have been masterbating day in and out to how "massivly ripped and hyuuuuge" you'd be if you cut down but you NEVER do and probably never will. Why are you fishing for compliments?

That's what people don't realize.. Dieting down to a low bf is a very hard thing to do, and for someone of Alex's size and bf, it'll be even harder.

Man, it's tough counting calories but I keep an excel spreadsheet of my dailty intake. I'm almost there, but don't have my digi's charger..

The_Leafy_Bug

That's what people don't realize.. Dieting down to a low bf is a very hard thing to do, and for someone of Alex's size and bf, it'll be even harder.

Man, it's tough counting calories but I keep an excel spreadsheet of my dailty intake. I'm almost there, but don't have my digi's charger..
Actually just the opposite. It is the easiest thing to do and for someone with the ammount of muscle he has it will be alot easier. People with less muscle have to diet long with results that don't fair as well. The only thing that is hard is being determind and continuing through with it. This is why i laugh at guys who talk about how huge they will be when they cut. Notice none of them ever go all the way. Note magoo.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Actually just the opposite. It is the easiest thing to do and for someone with the ammount of muscle he has it will be alot easier. People with less muscle have to diet long with results that don't fair as well. The only thing that is hard is being determind and continuing through with it. This is why i laugh at guys who talk about how huge they will be when they cut. Notice none of them ever go all the way. Note magoo.

In retrospect, are you glad to competed at the contest you did or do you wish you had done the Getbig and made an easy 2 grand?
E

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Are you gonna be lifetime natural? It seems like you got the genetics, just needs to bring up arms.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V

Hence, it's difficulty.

He's used to eating more, so he'll have to cut out more. And hasn't he tried before and failed?

To me, it wasn't counting calories that was difficult, but the added stress of work and school that kinda made the whole thing hard.. I'm sticking with it, as I do look better and better.

The_Leafy_Bug

In retrospect, are you glad to competed at the contest you did or do you wish you had done the Getbig and made an easy 2 grand?
I guess im glad i went and did the State show... it wasn't the money i was after and i wouldn't have gotten the same experience through the getbig. Part of it is the rush you get being infront of alot of people. It made me realize i like that however 2k would be nice. The thing is i wouldn't have dieted as hard because the prize money wasn't announced until the week before.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13

How 'bout tuning the lights ON!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
oh brother.. not again.  ::)

And that isn't a christmas tree, but flabs of back fat.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Your head looks like its getting bigger!! Keep up the good work ;D