Author Topic: any risks with calcium/magnesium/zinc supplements?  (Read 2014 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
any risks with calcium/magnesium/zinc supplements?
« on: April 20, 2008, 06:14:15 PM »
back in the day I'd just shovel down supplements.  Now I'm a little cautious about mixing things.

are there any reactions with bronkaid (ephedrine) and caffeine, along with a calcium/magnesium/zinc pill?

thanks!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: any risks with calcium/magnesium/zinc supplements?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 06:18:31 PM »
240 are you playing a joke on us?   :-\

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 06:52:45 AM »
if it's a legit question..i've never heard of it coming up at all EVER that mixing those two can be any sort of problem or produce any kind of complications what so ever. I'm taking ETS that contains zinc and magnesium in it with other ingredients to help with my DOMS and have started taking broncaid myself to start burning that fat off to make 242's and just like before.. all I feel is a tad more energy and that's it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 12:29:51 PM »
no, it's a serious Q.

I just like to double check on things.  I know someone on getbig lost a friend who was tkaing antibiotics with ECA, and I had no clue they could cause heart failure.  scared me.  figured better safe than sorry with any new supps, I'll ask the PhDs here :)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 02:16:38 PM »
no, it's a serious Q.

I just like to double check on things.  I know someone on getbig lost a friend who was tkaing antibiotics with ECA, and I had no clue they could cause heart failure.  scared me.  figured better safe than sorry with any new supps, I'll ask the PhDs here :)

to bad theres no phd :o :o :D

no interaction between the supps at regular doses.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 02:28:51 PM »
no, it's a serious Q.

all eca stacks or other stimulants can have effects on your heart health..it says that on every bottom, etc. that I've ever seen. I don't think it had shit to do with the antibiotics...zinc, etc...just heat a heart problem that he wasn't aware of and taking an ECA stack can facilitate the heart failure process if you're going to have one.