Author Topic: how much waxy maize with 40g of protein following a workout?  (Read 1830 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
how much waxy maize with 40g of protein following a workout?
« on: December 02, 2009, 01:47:59 PM »
thanks!

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: how much waxy maize with 40g of protein following a workout?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 08:35:05 AM »
Personally i think waxy maize is garbage, i use to use it but i get much better results eating real food after my workouts. (JMO)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 01:15:26 PM »
Treat it just like you would with a dextrose/malto blend.  Probably 50-75gr/carb.  Not sure how much that weighs.
:

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 01:36:45 PM »
40g of what type of protein? is this a meal replacement shake? when was the last time you ate? whens the next time your going to eat? how much protein have you already eaten, when did you eat it, and at what times did you eat (and how much at what times) ? what is your current goal as far as cutting/bulking goes? how many carbs have you eaten already? how many carbs are you going to eat the rest of the day? whats your BMR?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 12:25:57 PM »
I doubt 240 has any desire to be that anal about it.
:

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 01:32:24 PM »
40g of what type of protein? is this a meal replacement shake? when was the last time you ate? whens the next time your going to eat? how much protein have you already eaten, when did you eat it, and at what times did you eat (and how much at what times) ? what is your current goal as far as cutting/bulking goes? how many carbs have you eaten already? how many carbs are you going to eat the rest of the day? whats your BMR?

Bro, attention to deal is important but you are really over thinking the room here.

You can get him a pretty good answer by asking what his goals are- adding mass or fat burning to work his postworkout carbs number.

If you start with a broader question, you can work down from there, and can actually give him a solution.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 05:09:19 PM »
Personaly I like around 1.5 carbs to protein, so I'd say 60g or so for 40 protein.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 12:51:17 PM »

Overkill.  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2009, 04:07:48 PM »
Overkill.  ;D
  ;D   i didnt expect all those answers, i was highlighting the fact that his question was too vague

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2009, 08:10:03 AM »
lol great details tbombz!

My Q was vague... I read that tossing some in with whey after a workout is a very good thing.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 12:46:32 PM »
lol great details tbombz!

My Q was vague... I read that tossing some in with whey after a workout is a very good thing.
yes it is, but its not any better than any other type of carbohydrate though.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 05:11:40 PM »
Some of you guys crack me up, you barely look like you're lifting and come up with these crazy , super-complex supplement cycles so you don't miss your 'window of opportunity' pre and post workout, if half you guys put in as much time and effort working out as you do coming up with these f*cked up regiments you'd all look like pro's.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 05:23:10 PM »
Some of you guys crack me up, you barely look like you're lifting and come up with these crazy , super-complex supplement cycles so you don't miss your 'window of opportunity' pre and post workout, if half you guys put in as much time and effort working out as you do coming up with these f*cked up regiments you'd all look like pro's.

I agree