Author Topic: L- Carnitine  (Read 4099 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
L- Carnitine
« on: February 23, 2011, 06:56:09 AM »
Who has  used it. I Actually took the buckshot approach to fat loss in 05.. i did 1.5 hrs of cardio a day and lifted twice. But i was takin a thermo, cla and L carnitine.. now that i know that the thermo was pure caffine and the cla is pure shit.. im thinking the amino was the active ingredient..

someone speak on this

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: L- Carnitine
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 10:44:39 AM »
Who has  used it. I Actually took the buckshot approach to fat loss in 05.. i did 1.5 hrs of cardio a day and lifted twice. But i was takin a thermo, cla and L carnitine.. now that i know that the thermo was pure caffine and the cla is pure shit.. im thinking the amino was the active ingredient..

someone speak on this

I think this is the only reason you lost weight..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 10:57:35 AM »
I think this is the only reason you lost weight..

LOL.. Maybe you are correct

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 01:59:16 PM »

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 06:38:36 AM »
I've had it before...our shake bar used to put it in shakes.  Don't remember any benefits or problems or really anything about it.

Glad I could be of help ;D
R

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 12:49:46 AM »

someone speak on this

750mg-3g dosis, great supp to be stacked with pump supps like Arginine or creatine.

Should help recovery. The "fatloss" approach is way overrated IMO, but if you can get it cheap, it doesn't hurt to use it.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 06:43:22 AM »
750mg-3g dosis, great supp to be stacked with pump supps like Arginine or creatine.

Should help recovery. The "fatloss" approach is way overrated IMO, but if you can get it cheap, it doesn't hurt to use it.
ah haaaa. i think i shall do that..

Xfactormuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 02:58:10 AM »
I agree, the fat loss proponent is overrated...

Carnitine promotes the transport of long-chain fatty acids into the cells where they are being oxidized. So the theory is that supplementation with L-carnitine may enhance fat mobilization... Problem is that recent studies have yielded disappointing results with regard to outcomes of supplementation on fat loss.

I d say, there are better fat burners out. If it is part of a fat burning complex, I would not mind taking it, but I would not spend a lot of $$ on it.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 06:47:43 PM »

someone speak on this

I used it a long time ago. I think it was in 1995. It tasted like garbage and didn't do anything for me in terms of fat loss. L-carnitine is involved in fatty acid mobilization duriing fat loss, but there is no evidence that supplementing with it fosters fat loss irrespective of caloric intake.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ontheway

• Getbig II
  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 12:07:33 AM »
I usually do sweat more if I add some L-Carnitine to my pre workout cocktail... A lot more than normally without. Why is that?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2011, 01:02:15 PM »
I've tried it.  Not a believer.  Agree that the reason you lost weight was probably the 1.5 hours of cardio a day. 

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2011, 07:20:06 PM »
Nothing special whatsoever, like a multivitamin, several health benefits, none that you feel and see.  Save your money

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2011, 08:18:53 PM »
What would happen if you take carnitine when on Clen, ECA or any other fatburner that works.

Would it make the Clen more effective?

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2011, 11:52:34 AM »
What would happen if you take carnitine when on Clen, ECA or any other fatburner that works.

Would it make the Clen more effective?

if there was a synergistic effect, and I'm sure it is, It'll be so minimal. 

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 01:43:48 PM »
Years ago there was sterile injectable L-Carnitine, that might had worked, but i never got to try it, as it was only available in the US, oral L-Carnitine didn't do anything for me...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG