Author Topic: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT  (Read 134269 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Rep. Anthony Weiner - Resigning Office per NYT
« Reply #1225 on: September 25, 2017, 02:29:30 PM »
If he ran in NY as a Democrat he would win. 

Right?  He and Spitzer should form a team.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1226 on: September 25, 2017, 02:30:36 PM »
I bet he runs for office again.

On one hand you'd think "no way", he has been utterly disgraced. But on the other hand, shame has never stopped politicians from asking the people's vote, and sometimes even getting it. How would he portray himself if he ran again?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1227 on: September 25, 2017, 02:37:20 PM »
If he ran in NY as a Democrat he would win. 

why would you think that

He ran for mayor as a Dem twice and lost both times

he's political poison (as well he should be)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1228 on: September 25, 2017, 02:40:10 PM »
On one hand you'd think "no way", he has been utterly disgraced. But on the other hand, shame has never stopped politicians from asking the people's vote, and sometimes even getting it. How would he portray himself if he ran again?

Hey he ran after this scandal first broke.  He has no shame.  He ought to just slink away and stay out of the public spotlight, but people like him are like those old boxers who don't know when to retire. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1229 on: September 25, 2017, 02:42:32 PM »
why would you think that

He ran for mayor as a Dem twice and lost both times

he's political poison (as well he should be)

In the primary - in a general election Dems have it locked up no matter what. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1230 on: September 25, 2017, 02:43:40 PM »
In the primary - in a general election Dems have it locked up no matter what. 

not going to do him much good if he can't win the primary

anyway, he's done

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1231 on: September 28, 2017, 04:02:22 PM »
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1232 on: April 05, 2019, 08:55:37 PM »
Anthony Weiner Designated as Level 1 Sex Offender

AP PhotoAP Photo
BREITBART NEWS5 Apr 2019
NEW YORK (AP) — Former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY) has been ordered to register as a sex offender as he nears the end of a 21-month prison sentence for having illicit online contact with a 15-year-old girl.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/05/ex-democrat-rep-anthony-weiner-designated-as-sex-offender/

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1233 on: April 06, 2019, 08:01:38 AM »
His wife is really loyal.

Guy's a douchebag.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #1234 on: April 06, 2019, 08:06:22 AM »
His wife is really loyal.

Guy's a douchebag.

Huma obviously failed as a wife, just like Hilary.
K

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1235 on: April 06, 2019, 08:12:37 AM »
Huma obviously failed as a wife, just like Hilary.

Why she would hang in with this idiot is a mystery.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1236 on: May 14, 2019, 10:22:59 AM »
Anthony Weiner Released from Bronx Halfway House at End of Sexting Sentence

Former Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) leaves federal court following his sentencing, Monday, Sept. 25, 2017, in New York. Weiner was sentenced to 21 months in a sexting case that rocked the presidential race. (AP Photo/Mark Lennihan)AP Photo/Mark Lennihan
NATE CHURCH
14 May 2019

Disgraced former congressman Anthony “Carlos Danger” Weiner has completed his sentence for sending sexual text messages to an underage girl.
“It’s good to be out,” Weiner said, with a heavy dose of optimism. “I hope to be able to live a life of integrity and service. I’m glad this chapter of my life is behind me.” But Weiner will remain registered as a level 1 sex offender — categorized as such because of a “low risk of repeat offense” despite his numerous indiscretions.

Weiner’s sentence came after a series of sexual indiscretions torpedoed his political aspirations, culminating in a conviction for “obscene” sexually explicit messages exchanged with a 15-year-old North Carolina girl. At his sentencing, Weiner, crying, called himself a “very sick man.”

A.G. Barr Shuts Down Reporter for Saying He Was 'Being Generous to the President.'

Weiner was sentenced to 21 months, but was released after just 18 months for good behavior. He was further required pay a $10,000 fine, and register as a sex offender upon his release. Weiner and his wife reportedly sought a quiet divorce, settling privately to avoid “further embarrassment” to their son Jordan.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/14/anthony-weiner-released-bronx-halfway-house-end-sexting-sentence/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1237 on: May 14, 2019, 03:38:55 PM »
Maybe he can run for demofag POTUS

Anthony Weiner Released from Bronx Halfway House at End of Sexting Sentence

Former Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) leaves federal court following his sentencing, Monday, Sept. 25, 2017, in New York. Weiner was sentenced to 21 months in a sexting case that rocked the presidential race. (AP Photo/Mark Lennihan)AP Photo/Mark Lennihan
NATE CHURCH
14 May 2019

Disgraced former congressman Anthony “Carlos Danger” Weiner has completed his sentence for sending sexual text messages to an underage girl.
“It’s good to be out,” Weiner said, with a heavy dose of optimism. “I hope to be able to live a life of integrity and service. I’m glad this chapter of my life is behind me.” But Weiner will remain registered as a level 1 sex offender — categorized as such because of a “low risk of repeat offense” despite his numerous indiscretions.

Weiner’s sentence came after a series of sexual indiscretions torpedoed his political aspirations, culminating in a conviction for “obscene” sexually explicit messages exchanged with a 15-year-old North Carolina girl. At his sentencing, Weiner, crying, called himself a “very sick man.”

A.G. Barr Shuts Down Reporter for Saying He Was 'Being Generous to the President.'

Weiner was sentenced to 21 months, but was released after just 18 months for good behavior. He was further required pay a $10,000 fine, and register as a sex offender upon his release. Weiner and his wife reportedly sought a quiet divorce, settling privately to avoid “further embarrassment” to their son Jordan.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/14/anthony-weiner-released-bronx-halfway-house-end-sexting-sentence/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1238 on: May 14, 2019, 04:06:51 PM »
Maybe he can run for demofag POTUS

Why not?  What are they up to?  22 or something like that?  Might be the most unimpressive collection I've ever seen running for president. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: October 18, 2021, 02:18:44 PM »
Huma Abedin: Anthony Weiner Lied to Me for Days About Lewd Photo He Posted on Twitter
CHARLIE SPIERING
18 Oct 2021
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/18/huma-abedin-anthony-weiner-lied-to-me-for-days-about-lewd-photo-he-posted-on-twitter/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1240 on: October 18, 2021, 04:51:41 PM »
Huma Abedin: Anthony Weiner Lied to Me for Days About Lewd Photo He Posted on Twitter
CHARLIE SPIERING
18 Oct 2021
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/18/huma-abedin-anthony-weiner-lied-to-me-for-days-about-lewd-photo-he-posted-on-twitter/

Hillary's rented tongue speaks. Nobody cares.