Author Topic: Supporters of 'Personhood Amendment' Make Case to Mississippi Voters  (Read 94891 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Supporters of 'Personhood Amendment' Make Case to Mississippi Voters
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2011, 03:26:51 PM »
I'm glad that bill was defeated.
when are you going to start fighting for the rights of men to not pay child support if they dont want to? :)

newmom

« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2011, 03:29:11 PM »
when are you going to start fighting for the rights of men to not pay child support if they dont want to? :)

don't fuck if you don't wanna take that chance.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2011, 03:54:01 PM »
agreed, why dont we hold women to the same standard?

sad isnt it, women have strived for decades for equal treatment...

newmom

« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2011, 03:56:40 PM »
agreed, why dont we hold women to the same standard?

sad isnt it, women have strived for decades for equal treatment...

in what aspect you mean. So let's say for arguements sake, neither person wants a child but keep the child. But he don't wanna pay..Fuck that noise. Nut up you better man up

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2011, 04:03:35 PM »
in what aspect you mean. So let's say for arguements sake, neither person wants a child but keep the child. But he don't wanna pay..Fuck that noise. Nut up you better man up
again why do women get a pass?

why do you not want to hold them to the same standard...

if you let him nut up and you better woman up ;)

why only hold one person responsible for a decision that both of them made?

newmom

« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2011, 05:02:52 PM »
again why do women get a pass?

why do you not want to hold them to the same standard...

if you let him nut up and you better woman up ;)

why only hold one person responsible for a decision that both of them made?

hell yes she should also. If she don't want child, she better pay the father support. Wether she is in the childs life or not, same with man.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2011, 05:23:44 PM »
hell yes she should also. If she don't want child, she better pay the father support. Wether she is in the childs life or not, same with man.
LOL but what if she chooses not to have the child?

why is she the only one who gets a choice? after all she let him nut up didnt she?

newmom

« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2011, 05:33:28 PM »
LOL but what if she chooses not to have the child?

why is she the only one who gets a choice? after all she let him nut up didnt she?

if she doesn't want to have it but he does, I gotta say that's tough. Put it in writing that she must give child to said father at delivery I guess

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2011, 05:47:43 PM »
if she doesn't want to have it but he does, I gotta say that's tough. Put it in writing that she must give child to said father at delivery I guess
and what if she chooses to not have the child?

newmom

« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2011, 06:00:56 PM »
and what if she chooses to not have the child?

I see what you're saying now. And he wants the child. Guess back to the drawing board. I think I stated in a similar thread last year, if both want to terminate pregnancy BOTH have to sign something, if he wants child and she doesn't, she has to sign document that she will stay healthy and give child to father and is off the hook and terminate rights or be in child's life and pay support or I could throw other scenarios in the mix

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2011, 06:49:14 AM »

wow holy fucking double standard batman.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2011, 06:57:30 AM »
I see what you're saying now. And he wants the child. Guess back to the drawing board. I think I stated in a similar thread last year, if both want to terminate pregnancy BOTH have to sign something, if he wants child and she doesn't, she has to sign document that she will stay healthy and give child to father and is off the hook and terminate rights or be in child's life and pay support or I could throw other scenarios in the mix

yeah that scenario sounds like it would work out perfectly.  ::)

you understand that the pro choice movement would NEVER allow this scenario to EVER happen right?  Men have ZERO rights in their eyes.  It is solely the woman's choice.  She can abort the baby out of spite if she wants.  No harm no foul.  This is what the pro choice movement votes for.  They also vote for amendments allowing children to not have to tell their parent's about an abortion.  Basically their school gym teacher can fuck them, get them pregnant, take them to planned parenthood, and planned parenthood will keep their secret for them so non one gets in trouble.  Isn't that a great thing to vote in favor of?  The right may not have everything figured out on this issue, but I just hate when the liberal left loons acts like they have this all figured out.

newmom

« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2011, 07:29:09 AM »
bears, I didn't say I have the right answer, just a scenario and all things have flaws, tell you what champ, come up with something, let's take a gander

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2011, 07:59:19 AM »
bears, I didn't say I have the right answer, just a scenario and all things have flaws, tell you what champ, come up with something, let's take a gander

this may sound crazy to you but bear with me for a minute.  we make everyone take personal responsibility for what they do with their dick or their pussy.  if you create a life, take care of it.  If you want to do adult things like have sex, that comes with the assumption of adult responsibilities like caring for the life that YOU created. 

It's really not that fucking hard.

It's just that liberals have a hard time with the whole personal responsibility thing.  That's where we start butting heads.  Women in this day and age still try and portray a pregnancy as something that happened "to them", not something that they did and now don't want to take reponsibility for.  You know even though they're so strong and liberated.   

Now this would take care of roughly 99.9957% of all abortions.  The others, the ones from rape/incest we can leave up to the patient and physician.

I'm sure you don't like that answer because you know that there's a shitload of people who like to fuck without condoms.  Unlike yourself, I don't believe that we should support legislation that caters to fucking animals like them. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2011, 10:52:07 AM »
this may sound crazy to you but bear with me for a minute.  we make everyone take personal responsibility for what they do with their dick or their pussy.  if you create a life, take care of it.  If you want to do adult things like have sex, that comes with the assumption of adult responsibilities like caring for the life that YOU created. 

It's really not that fucking hard.

It's just that liberals have a hard time with the whole personal responsibility thing.  That's where we start butting heads.  Women in this day and age still try and portray a pregnancy as something that happened "to them", not something that they did and now don't want to take reponsibility for.  You know even though they're so strong and liberated.   

Now this would take care of roughly 99.9957% of all abortions.  The others, the ones from rape/incest we can leave up to the patient and physician.

I'm sure you don't like that answer because you know that there's a shitload of people who like to fuck without condoms.  Unlike yourself, I don't believe that we should support legislation that caters to fucking animals like them.  

ok maybe that was a tad harsh.  what i mean is that citizens should not vote in favor of legislation that caters to the irreponsible.  Why?  Because they're irresponsible.  And the slippery slope applies to everyone.  Even with the most responsible citizens there are slippery slopes.  So when you cater your decision making process in favor of the irresponsible, that slippery slope is always going to be exponentially more slippery. 

I've said over and over again on this board that I truly believe that the legislators behind Roe v Wade had their hearts in the right place.  But if you were to show them how far the citizens would push the boundaries of this legislation 30 years later, the law probably never would have been passed.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2011, 10:57:54 AM »

if you don't want to support your own kids then don't have any

problem solved

in a more practical sense, use a condom and make sure the woman you're having sex with agrees to get an abortion if the condom fails.

that's about the best you can do other than never having sex

and you can spare me the crying about how life is unfair to men because I agree

men don't get the opportunity to have their body altered by pregnancy.  Men don't get the opportunity to suffer during pregnancy and men certainly don't get the opportuntiy to die from pregnancy or childbirth

there's simply nothing we can do about this unfairness at the moment but maybe someday, god willing, our science will find a way to make life fair for men

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2011, 11:43:01 AM »
if you don't want to support your own kids then don't have any

problem solved

in a more practical sense, use a condom and make sure the woman you're having sex with agrees to get an abortion if the condom fails.

that's about the best you can do other than never having sex

and you can spare me the crying about how life is unfair to men because I agree

men don't get the opportunity to have their body altered by pregnancy.  Men don't get the opportunity to suffer during pregnancy and men certainly don't get the opportuntiy to die from pregnancy or childbirth

there's simply nothing we can do about this unfairness at the moment but maybe someday, god willing, our science will find a way to make life fair for men

although i appreciate the logic in this regarding the responsibility of men in this matter you are still missing one very basic point.  although my wife carried my babies that never meant that the baby growing inside of her was any less mine or any more hers at ANY point in time.  those are and always have been my kids.  and i should have as many rights as she does with regards to them.  and as a father of two boys, you saying "tough shit" about my rights towards them because i'm a man and am not the one who gets pregnant is just flat out ignorant.    

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2011, 11:50:28 AM »
although i appreciate the logic in this regarding the responsibility of men in this matter you are still missing one very basic point.  although my wife carried my babies that never meant that the baby growing inside of her was any less mine or any more hers at ANY point in time.  those are and always have been my kids.  and i should have as many rights as she does with regards to them.  and as a father of two boys, you saying "tough shit" about my rights towards them because i'm a man and am not the one who gets pregnant is just flat out ignorant.    

actually the baby growing inside your wife is literally part of her body and depends on her body for it's very survival

that is a distinct difference from you

I'm not saying you have no rights

you have the right and responsibility to take care of your kids

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2011, 12:16:37 PM »
actually the baby growing inside your wife is literally part of her body and depends on her body for it's very survival

that is a distinct difference from you

I'm not saying you have no rights

you have the right and responsibility to take care of your kids

well what you're saying is that if a woman gets pregnant i have no say in anything unless SHE wants to keep it.  If she decides to keep it then it is my responsibility.  But if i want to keep the baby and she kills it first without asking.  tough shit.  right? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2011, 12:47:07 PM »
well what you're saying is that if a woman gets pregnant i have no say in anything unless SHE wants to keep it.  If she decides to keep it then it is my responsibility.  But if i want to keep the baby and she kills it first without asking.  tough shit.  right? 

sorry to inform you that you have no property rights to someone else's body

what you can do is act like a responsible adult and talk with your spouse/girlfriend about this before you have sex and if she is not agreeable to what you want then don't have sex or proceed at your own risk

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2011, 01:03:53 PM »
sorry to inform you that you have no property rights to someone else's body
what you can do is act like a responsible adult and talk with your spouse/girlfriend about this before you have sex and if she is not agreeable to what you want then don't have sex or proceed at your own risk

LOL!  but i have the responsibility to pay for something over which i have no rights?  either its hers or its both of theirs.  choose.  you're the one who is comparing this to "property rights" not me.  so i'll go along with your comparison.  if i am liable to pay for property, i better have the right to refuse to buy the property.  sorry but your metaphor reveals the absurdity of your argument.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2011, 02:16:14 PM »
LOL!  but i have the responsibility to pay for something over which i have no rights?  either its hers or its both of theirs.  choose.  you're the one who is comparing this to "property rights" not me.  so i'll go along with your comparison.  if i am liable to pay for property, i better have the right to refuse to buy the property.  sorry but your metaphor reveals the absurdity of your argument.

if you're in the unfortunate situation of having gotten a woman pregnant who does not want to bear your  child then just ask her have the  blastocyst extracted and given to you

or even better

have your attorney draw up a contract outlining in explicit detail what your preferences are in any possible circumstance and then present this to your gf/spouse and if they don't agree then don't have sex

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2011, 02:36:45 PM »
if you're in the unfortunate situation of having gotten a woman pregnant who does not want to bear your  child then just ask her have the  blastocyst extracted and given to you

or even better

have your attorney draw up a contract outlining in explicit detail what your preferences are in any possible circumstance and then present this to your gf/spouse and if they don't agree then don't have sex

because the MAN should have planned ahead and been more responsible.  right?   but you don't seem to hold women to the same standard. do you?  my question to you is why not?   maybe the woman should have gotten an attorney draw up a contract in explicit detail what their preferences are in any possible circumstance and then present this to your bf/spouse and if they don't agree then don't have sex.  why are you so opposed to using this same logic with the woman? the funny part of this is that if I were to say the same thing to a woman I would be an asshole.  how can you not see the disconnect?  

the difference between you and I is that you see the woman in an unplanned pregnancy as a "victim".  I don't.  Unless of course they were raped.

the problem is that woman want "fair and equal treatment" as long as it's convenient.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2011, 02:49:08 PM »

because the MAN should have planned ahead and been more responsible.  right?   but you don't seem to hold women to the same standard. do you?  my question to you is why not?   maybe the woman should have gotten an attorney draw up a contract in explicit detail what their preferences are in any possible circumstance and then present this to your bf/spouse and if they don't agree then don't have sex.  why are you so opposed to using this same logic with the woman? the funny part of this is that if I were to say the same thing to a woman I would be an asshole.  how can you not see the disconnect?  

the difference between you and I is that you see the woman in an unplanned pregnancy as a "victim".  I don't.  Unless of course they were raped.

the problem is that woman want "fair and equal treatment" as long as it's convenient.  

of course both should be reponsible but since the thread had veered to how somehow pregnancy is unfair to men (and I haven't looked all your prior posts - my response on this topic was to Tony) so that's why I didn't metion the woman.

Woman actually have more of a reason to act responsible then men because they have the MUCH greater burden should a pregnancy occur and with that greater burden comes choices that are not available to the man.   
I honestly don't understand why any man would make an issue out of this at all.   

I also don't understand how any adult would not want to take care of his own flesh and blood regardless of whether he wanted the child or not.    If we agree on that then the only other issue is the situation where the woman doesn't want to give birth and at this time in our evolution we don't have a way to create equality between man and woman on this.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2011, 05:06:28 PM »
LOL bear making straw look foolish as usual on this subject.