Author Topic: who believes 9/11 was as inside job  (Read 133770 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: who believes 9/11 was as inside job
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2011, 09:51:01 PM »
Patriot Act.

There is no evidence that 9/11 was an inside job. There is plenty of evidence that Arabs affiiated with Al Quaeda boarded that plane. Suppose that there really was a secret cabal who wanted the U.S to restrict personal freedom and invade the Middle East for whatever reasons...you still haven't explained why the pilots of the pane would sacrifice their lives for this. You sacrifice your life for ideals or to save loved ones. Why? Because no one would sacrifice themselves for financial or political gain since they wouldn't be around to enjoy the fruits of their labor. I consider it plausible that some groups might want an excuse to have increased access to personal information of the general population, but the plausibiity depends heavily on you telling me what group(s) you are talking about. Let's see...

New World Order (Happening).

What do you mean by this? That there are increased wars to twart tyrants and crush nationalist movements and this is a sign of a "one World government" and "New World Order"? The reason why tyrants are getting crushed as well as nationalist independance movements is because, after two World wars in which a combined 80 million people died, the civilized World grew tired of tyrants and despots who want to invade other countries or who brutalize their own population. No one wants some tyrants to develope nuclear weapons and blow up the World or see genocidal cleansing like the one done by the Nazis to the Jews. The civilized world grew tired of this and created organizations like the U.N and NATO to maintain order on a global scale just like the police maintains order in cities and countries. This has nothing to do with a "one World government". Nations are still free to do whatever they want as long as they don't brutalize their neighbors. I would much rather live in a World where tyrants and madman are not allowed to do what they want then one where they are. If this is a "new World order", then it is much better than the old one.

Resource wars.

All wars are resource wars, idiot. Except for the Trojan War, which was probably fictional, all wars are for land and resources. No different than two Paleolithic tribes shooting spears at each other to control hunting grounds.

And who knows what else. The future will give more insight into their evil plans.

What evil plans? What the frack are you talking about? Please identify who you are talking about, what these people want to do and why. Until then, you are talking in cryptic language.

Btw, you are bringing up moronic concepts like Bush junior went to war with Iraq because he wanted to get back at Sadam for mocking his daddy. Those are your words not those of most questioning 911. You are doing it to try and discredit those that question.

I am sorry. It's just that every time the 9/11 conspiracies are brought up, people bring up Bush and Halliburton and their desire to control the oil fields in the middle east. So again, I repeat: who the hell are you talking about, and why would they want 9/11?

Bush is a small player in this. You do realize the world is not run by the puppet politicians. They are actors - some better than others.

Ok. Who are the big players, and what do they want and why? Let's start with some postulations and try to deduce the plausibility of your arguments from there...

epic_alien

« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2011, 01:08:52 AM »
show one video of a plane hitting the pentagon.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2011, 03:19:49 AM »
I think Scientologists did it, with the help of alien technology and cloning

V

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2011, 03:21:45 AM »
You call them idiots when they are bringing up interesting questions in the video.

For example, how do YOU explain the molten metal that made ground zero resemble a foundry up to two weeks after the collapse? Or is that just an idiotic question? Are you saying you are being intelligent not asking any questions and accepting everything word for word that adult children in the government and media are telling you?

It is an idiotic question and asking idiotic questions doesn't make you intellegent.  It makes you an idiot.

There isn't one fucking shred of evidence supporting any of this shit.  I watched a good documentary on the history channel about this and they had some pretty legit experts on there including the guy who designed the fucking buildings.  Their explanations had a sound basis in scientific fact and were not just a bunch of hypothetical what ifs.   

You should watch the show "Penn and Tellers Bullshit".  They have an entire show devoted to conspiracy theories and I think it would shed some light on your mental disorder. 
Come at me Bro!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2011, 03:24:23 AM »
It is an idiotic question and asking idiotic questions doesn't make you intellegent.  It makes you an idiot.

There isn't one fucking shred of evidence supporting any of this shit.  I watched a good documentary on the history channel about this and they had some pretty legit experts on there including the guy who designed the fucking buildings.  Their explanations had a sound basis in scientific fact and were not just a bunch of hypothetical what ifs.   

You should watch the show "Penn and Tellers Bullshit".  They have an entire show devoted to conspiracy theories and I think it would shed some light on your mental disorder. 
Penn & Teller are Magicians who are paid to convince people that something happened, when in fact it did not. Not the most reliable source for the truth.
V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2011, 03:31:16 AM »
Terrorist attack + some people willfully letting something slide.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2011, 04:38:50 AM »
non believers always tend to be ignorant

open your eyes secret societies always ruled the world and they will be in the future

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2011, 05:02:51 AM »
you stupid arab.

what... would the american goverment kill 3000 of their own people? you moron... you know how insulting that is to say to victims of 9/11.

btw here is a site to debunk all the bullshit the conspiracy "theorists" says whith the fires or whatever...

http://www.debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2011, 05:08:01 AM »
I heard that the terrorist attacks were purposely done on the 11th of September so that the date 9/11 resembles the emergency phone number of the USA. Just proves once again that Brits are more intelligent than Americans. I'd like to see someone try to attack Britain on the 9th of the 99th month.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2011, 06:06:32 AM »
The main reason I don't believe conspiracy theories is that I know for a fact that the conspiracists are after me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2011, 06:06:49 AM »
Terrorist attack + some people willfully letting something slide.

yep.  just about every attack in the last 3 decades has involved some FBI guys on the inside who miraculously stop the attack right before it happens, right?

Well, maybe this time, some preparations were made, some departments were told of some drills, some people shorted the airline stocks, some pentagon brass were told not to fly that morning, Condi called mayor willie brown personally and said "oh, don't fly tomorrow, trust me..."

Maybe they just didn't do what they usually do, and stop the attack at the last minute.

Why? Because being attacked in such a relatively small way (losing 3000 is bad, but 7000 americans die everyday on averaage already) wasn't that bad, when you consider the justification it gives us to invade 2 countries, help uprisings in many more. pass patriot acts, etc.

So yeah, it wasn't Bush with a plunger making it go boom.  He was confused and scared that day too.  But it was certainly some white guys in ties 'staying out of the way' and making damn sure to profit from it, financially, idoligically, and politically.

And I bet most other big terror events in history are the same way.  it's how shit is, deal with it.  Pet your dog, have a beer, watch football, jerk off, and have a nice life :)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2011, 06:16:17 AM »
I think Tom Cruise and John Travesty were behind it.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2011, 07:50:06 AM »
obama is killing his own people cause he is lucifers slave

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2011, 08:54:06 AM »

Dolmades and Moussaka weren't fresh last night?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2011, 08:56:41 AM »
yep.  just about every attack in the last 3 decades has involved some FBI guys on the inside who miraculously stop the attack right before it happens, right?

Well, maybe this time, some preparations were made, some departments were told of some drills, some people shorted the airline stocks, some pentagon brass were told not to fly that morning, Condi called mayor willie brown personally and said "oh, don't fly tomorrow, trust me..."

Maybe they just didn't do what they usually do, and stop the attack at the last minute.

Why? Because being attacked in such a relatively small way (losing 3000 is bad, but 7000 americans die everyday on averaage already) wasn't that bad, when you consider the justification it gives us to invade 2 countries, help uprisings in many more. pass patriot acts, etc.

So yeah, it wasn't Bush with a plunger making it go boom.  He was confused and scared that day too.  But it was certainly some white guys in ties 'staying out of the way' and making damn sure to profit from it, financially, idoligically, and politically.

And I bet most other big terror events in history are the same way.  it's how shit is, deal with it.  Pet your dog, have a beer, watch football, jerk off, and have a nice life :)

great post.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2011, 09:35:07 AM »
It was the architect of the twin towers that sucked...

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2011, 09:41:48 AM »
lucifers plan is to become god

he shall not be able to do this!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2011, 10:04:54 AM »
'LIHOP'

Let it happen on purpose, only theory that carries any weight and is fairly convincing.

The United States always needs an enemy, to justify various policies and spending decisions.

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2011, 10:06:23 AM »
dont you say that about the Kenyan muslim Hussein Barack Obama.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2011, 10:13:38 AM »
LOL. Yeah right.  The US Government is inept. Always has been.  They couldn't even cover up a simple break-in during the Watergate scandal, and yet some people think they'd be able to pull off a massive coverup in 911?  ROTFLMAO!!  Now that's hilarious.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2011, 10:16:35 AM »
Why go to all that trouble just to invade Iraq, then forget to plant WMDs once they got there?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2011, 10:23:41 AM »
Why go to all that trouble just to invade Iraq, then forget to plant WMDs once they got there?

Because of the inability of US techs to write "Made In Iraq" properly.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2011, 10:27:23 AM »

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2011, 10:39:09 AM »
I beleive!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2011, 10:42:48 AM »
 Ok. Who are the big players, and what do they want and why? Let's start with some postulations and try to deduce the plausibility of your arguments from there...
Corporations and powerful elites for one - like Rothschilds, Soros (agent of Rothschilds), Rockefeller, most that belong to Bilderberg Group and Council on Foreign Relations. A large percentage of these elites are Jewish. I am naming but a few we can make a comprehensive list if you are that lazy to look for yourself. Keyword: AIPAC

Top 20 Heavy Hitters (1989 - 2010) and the political party they gave to.

1. ActBlue $51,124,846 99% to Democrats

2. AT&T Inc $46,292,670 55% to Republicans

3. American Fedn of State, County & Municipal Employees $43,477,361 98% to Democrats

4. National Assn of Realtors $38,721,441 50% to Republicans

5. Goldman Sachs $33,387,252 61% to Democrats

6. American Assn for Justice $33,143,279 90% to Democrats

7. Intl Brotherhood of Electrical Workers $33,056,216 97% to Democrats

8. National Education Assn $32,024,610 93% to Democrats

9. Laborers Union $30,292,050 92% to Democrats

10. Teamsters Union $29,319,982 93% to Democrats

11. Carpenters and Joiners Union $29,265,808 89% to Democrats

12. Service Employees Union (SEIU) $29,140,232 95% to Democrats

13. American Federation of Teachers $28,733,991 98% to Democrats

14. Communications Workers of America $28,376,306 98% to Democrats

15. Citigroup Inc $28,065,874 50% to Democrats

16. American Medical Association $27,597,820 59% to Republicans

17. United Auto Workers $27,134,252 98% to Democrats

18. National Auto Dealers Assn $26,311,758 67% to Republicans

19. Machinists and Aerospace Workers Union $26,229,477 98% to Democrats

20. United Parcel Service $25,290,039 62% to Republicans

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/1235942-top-political-donors-who-controls-dc.html#ixzz1eeJkEakj