Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Is this the start of DeMilia's new Organization??

(1/15) > >>

Insider Z:

For those of you who have doubted my sources and knowledge about a new organization on the near horizon, then tell me why was Wayne DeMilia in Spain on Friday, Germany on Saturday and Italy on Sunday.

Saturday he was at the New NABBA-NAC Mr. Universe in Achen Germany with Dorian Yates.  In fact, Dorian was at this non-IFBB event giving out trophies on stage (my sources will priovide photos shortly). Sunday, DeMilia was posing for photos with numerous Italian IFBB pros and with the IFBB Italian chairman.

I am also told that he is in Europe to set up TV deals in 10-12 European countries with respect to the new organization. 

Word is he is on to 4 other countries the next 4 days to recruit athletes and promoters. Whatever he is planning this is going to be bigger than anyone expected.

This European activity is in addition to the people he has working for him in the US recruiting athletes and gym owners.

I also hear that Shawn Ray and DeMilia have had a discussion involving TV.
I wonder what that means...

Insider Z:

--- Quote from: On_Swole on December 04, 2005, 02:42:44 PM ---Actually, the dates for next year's professional (non-IFBB) competitions have already been slated, including the Night of Champions in NYC.

--- End quote ---

Mr. On_Swole,
you seem you have better contacts than me if you have dates for NoC in 2K6.

Insider Z

saucetradomous:
what happened to "insider X"?

timfogarty:

--- Quote from: Insider Z on December 04, 2005, 02:24:41 PM ---Saturday he was at the New NABBA-NAC Mr. Universe in Achen Germany with Dorian Yates. 

--- End quote ---

minor point: the real NABBA had nothing to do with it.   Jose Lopez is just going around calling himself NABBA.

Disgusted:
Date has been set for the NOC. Let's see what Wayne has to say on Mon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version