Author Topic: Went to Gilgamesh tonite  (Read 1471 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Went to Gilgamesh tonite
« on: September 27, 2014, 03:38:02 PM »
Dinner then the bar. Dinner was ok but quite over priced. Pollen st social would have been less... The bar was full of working class types. It was like a blast from the past for me. I had forgotten they existed. Couple of ok birds. Most of them once you look past the shiny dress and make up were pretty average tho. Outside in Camden, it really is the arse crease of north london, drove home, thankfully car wasn't damaged.

foodie

Re: Went to Gilgamesh tonite
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 04:58:17 AM »
Gilgamesh in camden? Weird place. Seems a bit confused, they throw in the kitchen sink of all things "exotic". Food isn't too bad though

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 06:25:03 AM »
Hello joon

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 06:25:25 AM »
Dinner then the bar. Dinner was ok but quite over priced. Pollen st social would have been less... The bar was full of working class types. It was like a blast from the past for me. I had forgotten they existed. Couple of ok birds. Most of them once you look past the shiny dress and make up were pretty average tho. Outside in Camden, it really is the arse crease of north london, drove home, thankfully car wasn't damaged.

where would you recommend in london for a night out
T

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 07:06:39 AM »
I don't go to night clubs. If u want to take the Mrs somewhere nice then pollen St social is really exceptional. Le caprice tastes great but old school. Nobu in met hotel is amasing as well.

If u want something cheaper then five guys, byron, Manicomio in sloane sq, various upmarket gastro pubs.