Author Topic: Liberal War on Women  (Read 33352 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Liberal War on Women
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2018, 03:52:52 PM »
What this guy did 40 years ago is inexcusable pretty disturbing, but I don't think it's fair to hang this over his head, particularly given him getting remarried and raising kids.  Still, it does showcase liberal hypocrisy regarding this "war on women."

Man who beat his wife has no business being in Congress -- but he’s the Democratic nominee
By Lauren DeBellis Appell   | Fox News

In the era of the #MeToo movement – when women who are victims of sexual misconduct and assault are courageously finding their voices  – it’s absolutely mindboggling that Democrats in South Carolina nominated a candidate for the U.S. House Tuesday who was accused in divorce proceedings by his then-wife of beating her.

Although there were three others Democrats competing for their party’s nomination for the congressional seat, Democratic voters chose to nominate Archie Parnell despite 11th hour revelations surfacing that he beat his former wife in October 1973. The physical abuse only came to light in the final weeks of the campaign, causing some on his staff to walk out and prompting calls for him to drop out of the race.

According to divorce documents, Parnell was a student at the University of South Carolina when he broke a door down with a tire iron and beat his wife repeatedly, before beating her again later the same night.

Parnell has not denied the allegations.

Kathleen Parnell filed for divorce after she was attacked and got a restraining order. She said she was afraid for her life after the abuse.

Archie Parnell’s campaign manager, Yates Baroody, quit abruptly after learning the specifics of the attack revealed in the divorce documents.

"As soon as I discovered them, I immediately resigned from the campaign and advised Archie he should withdraw from the campaign immediately,” Baroody said. “He has no business running for Congress and he never did.”

The chairman of the South Carolina Democratic Party, Tray Roberson, also called on Parnell to withdraw from the race, saying his actions “though long ago, directly contradict the values of the Democratic Party."

Even so, South Carolina Democrats had no problem choosing Parnell to be their nominee, giving him a whopping 60 percent of the vote in a four-candidate field.

Parnell will face Rep. Ralph Norman, a Republican, in the Nov. 6 general election for Norman’s seat.

Democrats have long attempted to make the term “war on women” stick to Republicans like gum on the bottom of a shoe. Just do a Google search. Democrats want us to believe that Republicans started the war, President Trump is escalating it, and women and men concerned about us should be afraid – very, very afraid – of evil Republicans.

Never mind that it was Hillary Clinton who said women need their husbands to tell us how to vote, or comedian Jimmy Kimmel who mocked first lady Melania Trump’s accent on his late- night show. The first lady, by the way, is fluent in five languages.

And just recently it was comedian Samantha Bee who called Ivanka Trump a “feckless c---” on her tastefully named TBS show, “Full Frontal.” Bee later apologized for directing the vulgar sexist slur at President Trump’s daughter and senior adviser.

The war on women is definitely not coming from the White House. It’s being aimed at the White House.

To be fair, Parnell’s violent behavior, which he calls “inexcusable” and “embarrassing,” happened 45 years ago and he claims to be a changed man.

“Since then, my life has been changed by a remarkable woman, two amazing daughters, a forgiving God and a career that has taught me to cherish what I have,” Parnell said.

While Parnell may have changed, nobody really knows. Hopefully he has changed, especially now that children have entered the picture.

However, it’s disingenuous and more than a little hypocritical given the #MeToo flag-waving, for the Democrats to be so willing to hedge their bets en masse.

None other than the perpetual predator Bill Clinton himself said just the other day – in defending disgraced former Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn: “I think the norms have really changed in terms of, what you can do to somebody against their will.”

If that line ends up in a TV ad aimed at Parnell and other Democrats this fall, all the supposed hatred for President Trump may just get trumped by the Democrats’ dishonesty and public disgust at mistreatment of women by men who tell us they are our greatest supporters.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/13/man-who-beat-his-wife-has-no-business-being-in-congress-but-s-democratic-nominee.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2018, 10:49:31 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2021, 11:12:10 AM »
THE LAST 3 DEM GOVERNORS OF NEW YORK SEXUALLY HARASSED WOMEN
 Daniel Greenfield  March 22, 2021
For 20 years, Democrat sexual predators have run the state of New York.

For 13 years, the terms of the last three Democrat governors, sexual harassers have held down the office. And for 20 years, Democrat attorney generals who were sexual predators ruled.

It’s quite an achievement for a national and state party that claims to protect women.

"There is a disrespect for women that this administration chronically exemplifies. After the #MeToo movement, they did absolutely nothing when it came to sexual harassment," Governor Cuomo ranted about President Trump during the Kavanaugh nomination.

That was the same year that Cuomo had halted an investigation into Manhattan DA Cy Vance’s mishandling of the Weinstein case back in 2015, six days after Cuomo got a $25,000 check from the law firm that had represented Weinstein in 2015, which had donated $10,000 to Vance.

Vance's office had also asked a judge to reduce Jeffrey Epstein's sex offender status so low that he wouldn't be listed as a sex offender. "Can Cyrus Vance, Jr., Nail Trump?" the New Yorker recently asked. Better ask Harvey Weistein and Jeffrey Epstein about Vance’s track record.

Governor Cuomo has pivoted from condemning President Trump’s “disrespect for women” to accusing his female accusers of secretly working for Trump. The #IStandWithCuomo hashtag is being used to spread claims that Cuomo is being taken down to help President Trump.

If there’s anyone who knows how to really respect women, it’s Cuomo.

But it’s hard to complain about Cuomo sexually harassing and groping women. Let alone be surprised that Cuomo kept up the great tradition of his predecessors.

David Paterson, Cuomo's blind black predecessor, whom he ousted by digging up dirt, revealed at a press conference that he began to have an affair after his wife cheated on him. Paterson admitted to the affair, though denied having a child out of wedlock, to avoid being blackmailed.

"I think we have a marriage like many Americans, maybe even like many of you," Paterson told reporters. Considering he was addressing the media, he was probably right.

After denying that he had affairs with anyone on his staff, he eventually admitted to sleeping with a number of women, including his director of community affairs. He later reached a settlement to head off a sexual harassment lawsuit from his chief of staff whom he had allegedly hired while having an affair with her and then fired after breaking up with her.

Paterson also faced accusations of witness tampering when he called the girlfriend of a top aide after she filed a police report accusing his aide of choking her and throwing her against a mirror.

All of this was a refreshing change from his predecessor, Governor Eliot Spitzer who had picked Patterson as his Lieutenant Governor. Spitzer was forced to resign when he was caught patronizing prostitutes and allegedly used campaign funds to cover the hotel bills.

So the obvious next step was a job at CNN where his show never took off.

In what seems to be a troubling pattern with New York Democrats, one of Spitzer's prostitutes claimed that he liked choking her. The prostitute then claimed that she was pimped out by the Manhattan DA's office a few years before it was trying to keep Epstein off the sex offender list.

Spitzer had started out as the Attorney General of New York back in 1998, Cuomo took over from him in 2006, and Eric Schneiderman succeeded Cuomo in 2010.

Attorney General Eric Schneiderman was forced to resign after multiple women accused him of choking and assaulting them. One of the accusers said that Schneiderman, a progressive Democrats, kept calling her his, “brown slave”. Another claimed he had declared, “I am the law”.

Sexual predators have held the office of the Attorney General of New York for 20 years from 1998 to Schneiderman’s resignation until 2018. The current officeholder is a woman.

It’s a hell of a record.

Governor Cuomo claimed that the Trump administration “chronically exemplifies” a “disrespect for women”, but it’s New York Democrats who can’t seem to stop preying on women.

All of the New York Democrat abusers were professional feminists.

“A year before Roe v. Wade, I graduated from high school, went to Washington DC, and got a job working in an abortion clinic. I learned an important lesson at a young age. If a woman does not have the right to control her own body, she is not truly equal. She is not truly free,” Schneiderman had tweeted, while he was choking women and telling them they were slaves.

On MSNBC, Eliot Spitzer claimed that he was a feminist with a record of "devout dedication to women’s rights, on the issues of choice", and urged voters to “look at the totality of my record,” and not just the parts that allegedly involved taking away a women’s choice to breathe.

"James says I’m a feminist and she’s right," Cuomo had once boasted at a Planned Parenthood event, referring to the Attorney General now investigating him for sexual harassment. "God told me I was a feminist."

Governor Cuomo had created the Women’s Equality Party as his own platform, and had read a speech attacking President Trump, in which he declared, “As a New Yorker, I am a Muslim. I am a Jew. I am Black. I am gay. I am a woman seeking to control her body. We are one New York​.”

Cuomo then went on to blame Jews for the pandemic while preventing women from being able to control their bodies with his meaty hands.

All part of the track record of the “national leader in the fight against sexual harassment.”

Democrat sexual predators were able to get away with their deranged behavior because they pretended to be feminists, and feminist leaders, celebrities, and the media were happy to help.

Planned Parenthood alone has provided cover for numerous Democrat sexual predators.

But New York is still something special. If Cuomo is toppled by his own #MeToo moment, that will mean that the last three Democrat governors were forced out of politics due to scandals.

It will also mean that three Democrat AGs were actually career sexual predators.

The media will carefully avoid connecting these dots because they peel back the mask and reveal the true face of their own political movement and the political faction at the top.

The Democrats don’t protect women. Like Bill Clinton and Joe Biden, they prey on them.

Daniel Greenfield is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. This article previously appeared at the Center's Front Page Magazine.

Click here to subscribe to my articles.

Thank you for reading.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2021, 04:10:38 PM »
Interesting thread. :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2021, 04:16:37 PM »
Interesting thread. :D

Liberal perverts need to be dealt with

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2021, 10:03:39 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2021, 09:54:48 PM »
Transgender: White House to Denounce GOP Child-Protection Laws
NEIL MUNRO
29 Jun 2021

White House officials will stage an event on Wednesday to denounce the popular state bills that are being passed to protect children and athletes from pro-transgender activists, teachers, and Democrats.

The event will “highlight the hopes, joys, and success of young transgender and nonbinary people across America,” said a June 29 report from LGBTQnation.com.

But Biden “is throwing our women and girls under the bus,” responded Terry Schilling, the president of the American Principles Project. He told Breitbart News:

The fact that they are hosting an event where they are weaponizing gender-confused children against women’s rights is downright evil. I never thought I’d miss having President Obama, but at least he only sued Catholic nuns and didn’t go after all of our girls. President Biden is a disgrace.

The report said the White House will use the June 30, 7:00 p.m. event to portray the establishment-backed, lavishly-funded, media-backed, pro-transgender child activists as the victims of the GOP’s popular child protection laws.

The convening is specifically focused on transgender youth and how systemic discrimination affects their daily lives.

“Young transgender and gender nonbinary leaders from across the country will share stories about the impact that state-level anti-transgender legislation has had on their wellbeing, their experiences of multiple, intersecting forms of discrimination, and best practices for advancing acceptance and equality for transgender people,” the White House said.

Education Secretary Miguel Cardona, Assistant Secretary for Health Dr. Rachel Levine, and Assistant Attorney General Kristen Clarke will join Psaki along with transgender athletes and elected officials.

The report did not say the White House invited any supporters of women’s rights to speak at the event.

An increasing number of girls and women are pushing back against the transgender ideology after watching other girls and women being pushed off award podiums by males posing as women, or being forced to share cells with violent men who insist they are women.

“Similar to how you can’t be Catholic and support abortion, you can’t be a feminist and support transgender rights,” Schilling said. “The [administration’s] policies will not only put our girls’ safety in danger by putting gender-confused boys in our daughters’ showers and locker rooms but also in their sporting competitions.”

The government’s push to celebrate transgenderism among children is very unpopular — but is not being opposed by GOP leaders.

For example, a September 2020 poll of 3,500 likely voters, conducted by Spry Strategies and sponsored by the Women’s Liberation Front, showed that 54 percent of voters strongly oppose children undergoing physical sex-change surgery or taking cross-sex hormones. Just 8 percent strongly agreed.

Biden has hired many pro-transgender activists — including health official Rachel Levine — and is backing a draft law that would allow people to impose penalties on groups and organizations that do not recognize their claim to have switched sex.

He is also backing rules and regulations that would pressure schools to accept the sex-change claims by kids, and also force doctors and hospitals to provide hazardous drugs and therapies to children so young that they have not even gone through puberty.

In a presidential debate in October 2020, Biden indicated he accepted the claim that children can make lifetime medical decisions — even before puberty — and said:

The idea that an eight-year-0ld child or a ten-year-old child decides, “You know, I decided I want to be transgender. That’s what I think I’d like to be — it’ll make my life a lot easier!”

There should be zero discrimination … and so I promise you, there is no reason to suggest that there should be any right denied your daughter — or daughters, whichever, one or two, your daughter — that your other daughter has a right to be or do. None. Zero.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
·
Jan 25, 2020

United States government official
Let’s be clear: Transgender equality is the civil rights issue of our time. There is no room for compromise when it comes to basic human rights.

Numerous polls show the public wants to protect their kids from transgender activists, from medical risks, and from the social isolation ensured by a transgender identity.

GOP leaders in Congress have been largely silent about the issue, despite a roar of protest from GOP activists and a nationwide wave of protective legislation by GOP legislators. For example, the Twitter account used by GOP leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy has no mentions of “transgender.” He also did not speak in the floor debate when the Democrats’ pro-transgender bill was passed in March.

Broad and vague polls show public sympathy for the Democrats’ transgender legislation.

But detailed polls show deep and widespread rejection of transgender demands amid plenty of anecdotal evidence that many Democrats also oppose the transgender ideology. The strong opposition is fuelling support for state legislation in many states that protect children from further damage. A May 2021 Gallup poll, for example, showed 62 percent to 34 percent opposition to transgender entry into women’s sports.

Even the National Republican Senatorial Committee, run by Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL), noted that one of its April polls of Latino voters showed 51 percent strong opposition, to just 15 percent strong support, for transgender sports.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/29/transgender-white-house-to-denounce-gop-child-protection-laws/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2021, 12:11:35 PM »
Biden Admin Replaces 'Mothers' With 'Birthing People' in Maternal Health Guidance
BY BENJAMIN FEARNOW ON 6/7/21
https://www.newsweek.com/biden-admin-replaces-mothers-birthing-people-maternal-health-guidance-1598343

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2021, 12:13:20 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2021, 12:18:14 PM »
Cuomo violated federal, state laws as he sexually harassed multiple women, NY attorney general says
PUBLISHED TUE, AUG 3 2021
Kevin Breuninger
@KEVINWILLIAMB
Dan Mangan
@_DANMANGAN
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/03/ny-gov-andrew-cuomo-sexual-harassment-report.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2021, 12:43:00 PM »
 :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2021, 10:52:43 AM »
Time's Up chairwoman resigns amid backlash for effort to aid Cuomo, discredit one of his accusers
'Even our apparent allies in the fight to advance women can turn out to be abusers,' Roberta Kaplan wrote
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/roberta-kaplan-times-up-chairwoman-resigns-cuomo-accusers

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2021, 10:53:25 AM »
Stefanik calls out news station for 'outrageously sexist' commentary over her role as a working mother
An article detailed how Stefanik's pregnancy could potentially impact her role as a GOP leader
By Andrew Mark Miller | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stefanik-sexist-criticism-working-mother

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2021, 10:58:09 AM »

Human Rights Campaign Hires Firm To Probe Its President’s Work For Andrew Cuomo
The LGBTQ rights group will investigate if and how Alphonso David helped the New York governor respond to sexual harassment investigations.
08/09/2021
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/human-rights-campaign-david-alphonso-andrew-cuomo_n_6111310fe4b06253fa51e394

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 02, 2021, 03:50:05 PM »
‘Old Dead White B****’: Leftists Turn On Late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg After Supreme Court Refuses To Block Texas Heartbeat Law
By  Emily Zanotti
Sep 2, 2021   DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/old-dead-white-b-leftists-turn-on-late-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-after-supreme-court-refuses-to-block-texas-heartbeat-law

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #115 on: September 02, 2021, 03:54:59 PM »
‘Old Dead White B****’: Leftists Turn On Late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg After Supreme Court Refuses To Block Texas Heartbeat Law
By  Emily Zanotti
Sep 2, 2021   DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/old-dead-white-b-leftists-turn-on-late-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-after-supreme-court-refuses-to-block-texas-heartbeat-law

LOL @ "leftists"

Texas and the GOP is the group that is waging war on women

SCOTUS should never be a lifetime appointment. 

All public servants should have term limits

I say make it 2 terms for everything

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2022, 09:24:29 PM »
‘Mean girl’ Melissa DeRosa targets Cuomo accusers with vicious tweet
By Bernadette Hogan and Bruce Golding
January 21, 2022
https://nypost.com/2022/01/21/melissa-derosa-targets-andrew-cuomo-accusers-in-tweet/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2022, 09:27:52 PM »
"I think she’s a c---," Alyssa Mastromonaco told the "Pod Save America" podcast earlier this month, after Sinema refused to side with other Democrats regarding the filibuster. "That’s what I have to say."

Ex-Obama aide unleashes R-rated rant against Kyrsten Sinema for breaking ranks on filibuster
Mastromonaco's remarks came on the 'Pod Save America' podcast
By Michael Ruiz | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-obama-aide-profanity-laced-rant-sen-sinema

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #118 on: January 30, 2022, 04:33:32 PM »
Dude needs to nut up and have the invagination procedure.  "her male genitals" is the oxymoron of the decade - perhaps the century.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10445679/Lia-Thomas-UPenn-teammate-says-trans-swimmer-doesnt-cover-genitals-locker-room.html#i-1307c3ee5a59d99f

EXCLUSIVE: 'We're uncomfortable in our own locker room.' Lia Thomas' UPenn teammate tells how the trans swimmer doesn't always cover up her male genitals when changing and their concerns go ignored by their coach

One of Lia Thomas' teammates tells DailyMail.com they feel uncomfortable sharing a locker room with the transgender UPenn swimmer
'It's definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women,' she said

The swimmer said that multiple teammates have raised their concerns with their coach, trying to get Thomas ousted from the female locker room

'We were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there's nothing we can do about it,' she said

The teammate added that Thomas appears to enjoy all the attention and said it affects the team more than it does her 

Thomas previously competed on UPenn men's swim team for three years as Will before transitioning in 2019

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2022, 04:59:34 PM »
Dude needs to nut up and have the invagination procedure.  "her male genitals" is the oxymoron of the decade - perhaps the century.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10445679/Lia-Thomas-UPenn-teammate-says-trans-swimmer-doesnt-cover-genitals-locker-room.html#i-1307c3ee5a59d99f

EXCLUSIVE: 'We're uncomfortable in our own locker room.' Lia Thomas' UPenn teammate tells how the trans swimmer doesn't always cover up her male genitals when changing and their concerns go ignored by their coach

One of Lia Thomas' teammates tells DailyMail.com they feel uncomfortable sharing a locker room with the transgender UPenn swimmer
'It's definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women,' she said

The swimmer said that multiple teammates have raised their concerns with their coach, trying to get Thomas ousted from the female locker room

'We were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there's nothing we can do about it,' she said

The teammate added that Thomas appears to enjoy all the attention and said it affects the team more than it does her 

Thomas previously competed on UPenn men's swim team for three years as Will before transitioning in 2019

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #120 on: January 31, 2022, 05:03:54 PM »
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Well, my wife's male genitals are attached to me.  :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2022, 05:27:15 PM »
Well, my wife's male genitals are attached to me.  :D

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2023, 08:05:30 PM »
Don Lemon’s Sexist Slam Of Nikki Haley Draws Sharp Rebuke From CNN Co-Host
By  Amanda Harding
Feb 16, 2023   DailyWire.com

Demoted CNN host Don Lemon should know better than to talk about “prime time” by now.

Lemon, a onetime evening host relegated to mornings after a shakeup last year at the ratings-challenged cable news network, ticked off co-host Poppy Harlow when he tried to take a shot at Nikki Haley and ended up insulting women in general. The 51-year-old Haley, in announcing Tuesday she is running for president in 2024, said Americans must turn to a new generation of leaders and reject those past their “prime.”

“This whole talk about age makes me uncomfortable,” Lemon said. “I think it’s the wrong road to go down. She says people, you know, politicians are suddenly not in their prime. Nikki Haley isn’t in her prime,” Lemon said during the broadcast. “Sorry, when a woman is in their prime [is] in [their] 20s and 30s and maybe 40s…”

“What are you talking — Wait…,” Harlow quickly interjected.

“That’s not according to me,” Lemon scrambled. When asked to clarify what he meant by prime, the CNN host replied, “It depends. It’s just like, prime. If you look it up. If you Google when is a woman in her prime, it’ll say 20s, 30s, 40s…”

. . . .

https://www.dailywire.com/news/don-lemons-sexist-slam-of-nikki-haley-draws-sharp-rebuke-from-cnn-co-host

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2023, 08:09:56 PM »
Whoopi Goldberg echoes Don Lemon in attacking Nikki Haley: 'You're not a new generation, you're 51'
CNN host Don Lemon said Thursday that Haley was not in her 'prime'
By Hanna Panreck | Fox News
Published February 20, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi-goldberg-echoes-don-lemon-attacking-nikki-haley-youre-not-new-generation-youre-51

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 21, 2023, 05:57:35 AM »
Whoopi Goldberg echoes Don Lemon in attacking Nikki Haley: 'You're not a new generation, you're 51'
CNN host Don Lemon said Thursday that Haley was not in her 'prime'
By Hanna Panreck | Fox News
Published February 20, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi-goldberg-echoes-don-lemon-attacking-nikki-haley-youre-not-new-generation-youre-51

These hags and fags all supported Hillary in 2016