Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

GA / occasionally Soulcrusher training thread

<< < (4/353) > >>

Shockwave:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on November 09, 2014, 05:19:32 PM ---Agree - actually  the pack is starting to feel like it belongs back there, even with the weight.  The only issue is I like having it tighter so it doesn't bounce, and I have trouble getting out of it.

--- End quote ---
well, youre supposed to have it tight, and high... you want the weight to feel like its up in the middle of your back, and use the waist and chest straps to really support the load. When its rights, you should be able to rotate and move easily and have the weight feel solid and not like its pulling backwards/downwards... it should feel like its a part of your body. To get out, you crack loose your chest and waist strap and loosen up one shoulder strap to slip out.

When you out it on, bend over 90* at thr waist, shrug the load up HIGH on your back, and cinch down the shoulder straps, rathet than trying to pull the load up your back while youre standing up.

Kind of hard to explain over the internet, but yeah. Center of gravity should be HIGH.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Shockwave on November 09, 2014, 05:57:19 PM ---well, youre supposed to have it tight, and high... you want the weight to feel like its up in the middle of your back, and use the waist and chest straps to really support the load. When its rights, you should be able to rotate and move easily and have the weight feel solid and not like its pulling backwards/downwards... it should feel like its a part of your body. To get out, you crack loose your chest and waist strap and loosen up one shoulder strap to slip out.

When you out it on, bend over 90* at thr waist, shrug the load up HIGH on your back, and cinch down the shoulder straps, rathet than trying to pull the load up your back while youre standing up.

Kind of hard to explain over the internet, but yeah. Center of gravity should be HIGH.

--- End quote ---

Appreciate it man.  Yes, it sits high....no chest strap - that's optional on the GR1, but I think I'm going to get one.  I have a shitty shoulder in terms of flexibility, so I should probably work on that, as it might help.

Grape Ape:
1.5 mile run @ 10:51
40 push up
1.5 mile run @ 11:15

Plank 1 Min
Swimmer 1 Min
Reverse push up 1 Min
Arm Hauler 1 Min

Light shoulder circuit

5x run/pushup/situp circuit:
1/4 mile run (10 mph / 8 mph / 7.5 mph / 6 mph / 10/7.5 mph combo)
20 push up
20 sit up

10 "owed" pushups from run
100 crunches

Soul Crusher:
Boom.    Gonna be cold wet sandy 40 plus miles of awrsome.

Soul Crusher:
Did 30 minutes weights - 30 minutes stair master - 15 minutes treadmill - 30 minutes elyptical - then a 3 MILE RUCK 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version