Author Topic: Random Bodybuilding Pics  (Read 5328487 times)

BSN

• Getbig IV
Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Reply #15825 on: June 26, 2018, 11:14:17 AM »
 :)

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15826 on: June 26, 2018, 11:15:50 AM »
Munzer.. Sarcev

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15827 on: June 26, 2018, 11:17:39 AM »
Munzer.. Sarcev

Two kings of conditioning..

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #15828 on: June 26, 2018, 08:06:17 PM »

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #15829 on: June 26, 2018, 11:02:26 PM »
Milos at 54 years old,5 days ago .in India.

(For any Indian Getbiggers ,he has a seminar coming up tomorrow in Delhi  ;D )

milossarcev Getting back in shape when you are over 50 is not the easiest thing to do but also neither the hardest. Being that a lot of fans are interested what I look like sending me dms and asking if I can post recent pics and some telling me they are hearing the rumors that I look like I am just about to die 🙄(for whatever reason) I just snapped this picture here in India - to prove that I am not about to kick the bucket anytime soon.

milossarcev @krisgethin Thx Kris. With exception of few rough years I’ve been through - I remained true to bodybuilding lifestyle and in this kind of shape...Being back in US, training with @hideyamagishi and @matt_maldo_ - got me in this kind of shape...but - they didn’t know either - until they saw this photo. 😉 I hope this will inspire few to forget their age and just make it back to the gym.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #15830 on: June 26, 2018, 11:33:30 PM »

milossarcev Getting back in shape when you are over 50 is not the easiest thing to do but also neither the hardest. Being that a lot of fans are interested what I look like sending me dms and asking if I can post recent pics and some telling me they are hearing the rumors that I look like I am just about to die 🙄(for whatever reason) I just snapped this picture here in India - to prove that I am not about to kick the bucket anytime soon.

milossarcev @krisgethin Thx Kris. With exception of few rough years I’ve been through - I remained true to bodybuilding lifestyle and in this kind of shape...Being back in US, training with @hideyamagishi and @matt_maldo_ - got me in this kind of shape...but - they didn’t know either - until they saw this photo. 😉 I hope this will inspire few to forget their age and just make it back to the gym.

Kris Gethin is a piece of shit.

J

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #15831 on: June 27, 2018, 01:18:55 AM »
Kris Gethin is a piece of shit.

J

He's certainly aloof. I was training at the old Temple gym with my training partner probably seven or eight years ago in the legs room (trained there for around 3-4 years). He was in there with his Mrs. There were only four of us in that room the entire session and he made a point of not even making eye contact with us (it's a tiny room). Not that I'm begging for attention and some might say he was in the zone (which I get, Dorian himself would be singularly focused), but you get the distinct impression from him that in his case it's because he's an ignorant fuck who is up his own arse.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #15832 on: June 27, 2018, 01:28:18 AM »
He's certainly aloof. I was training at the old Temple gym with my training partner probably seven or eight years ago in the legs room (trained there for around 3-4 years). He was in there with his Mrs. There were only four of us in that room the entire session and he made a point of not even making eye contact with us (it's a tiny room). Not that I'm begging for attention and some might say he was in the zone (which I get, Dorian himself would be singularly focused), but you get the distinct impression from him that in his case it's because he's an ignorant fuck who is up his own arse.

In one...

I'm still perplexed as to why/how he has gotten so far...never looked anything amazing and isn't the most intellecutal of fellas...

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15833 on: June 27, 2018, 01:37:39 AM »
In one...

I'm still perplexed as to why/how he has gotten so far...never looked anything amazing and isn't the most intellecutal of fellas...

His personality is akin to a stick of celery. No, I like celery; more like an empty walnut shell.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #15834 on: June 27, 2018, 03:09:30 AM »

You come across as a liberal individual . . . He's a piece of shit.

J

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15835 on: June 27, 2018, 03:18:02 AM »
You come across as a liberal individual . . . He's a piece of shit.

J

If you are speaking in political terms...I'm right-leaning libertarian  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #15836 on: June 27, 2018, 03:25:55 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15837 on: June 27, 2018, 03:47:42 AM »

That's a crazy line-up in the good sense

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #15838 on: June 27, 2018, 04:54:07 AM »

Indeed...

If line ups were still like this BBing would be televised and more mainstream...at least these fellas look human and healthy-ish...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15839 on: June 27, 2018, 05:05:02 AM »
Indeed...

If line ups were still like this BBing would be televised and more mainstream...at least these fellas look human and healthy-ish...

I've heard this before, but I don't believe that bodybuilding will ever become mainstream. I mean, the average person is even disgusted by a 'bermuda warrior'  ;)
Granted, there was much more mainstream media attention for bodybuilding in the 80-9ties, like ESPN and Eurosport over here in Europe where I saw Kevin winning the Nationals in '91, but... not much later the rise of the internet has changed a lot. We have instant access to almost every possible pro show, but again, the average person doesn't give a shit about bodybuilding, even when they're 'natural'.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15840 on: June 27, 2018, 07:27:51 AM »
Roland Cziurlock (1994)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15841 on: June 27, 2018, 07:29:51 AM »
There was a thread I made  about this guy's condition long ago .....  any update on him ?

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BE YE KE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #15842 on: June 27, 2018, 05:25:30 PM »

Yeah great line-up and these guys were the back of the pack

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #15843 on: June 27, 2018, 05:29:55 PM »

Damn impressive!

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15844 on: June 27, 2018, 06:50:34 PM »
his bicep looks bruised?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #15845 on: June 28, 2018, 02:49:38 AM »
his bicep looks bruised?

It does look swollen with no visible veins despite being so lean. Site injects? Synthol? At 54? That would be sad.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #15846 on: June 28, 2018, 03:17:56 AM »
There was a thread I made  about this guy's condition long ago .....  any update on him ?

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BE YE KE

He should keep his pants on . . .

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15847 on: June 28, 2018, 05:38:34 AM »
It does look swollen with no visible veins despite being so lean. Site injects? Synthol? At 54? That would be sad.

Biceps are permanently messed up from old synthol use...he has mentioned it himself before.....ruined them for life!!! Keep up with the SEO though fellas it's all worth it right??

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #15848 on: June 28, 2018, 05:43:03 AM »
wasnt he like 6 feet 5 inches?

204 cm - if true, but who knows.
He looked tall even next to Lundgren so the stats seem to mean something.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15849 on: June 28, 2018, 06:27:29 AM »
204 cm - if true, but who knows.
He looked tall even next to Lundgren so the stats seem to mean something.

These tall guys look impressive in public, but most don't get it together on stage, esp in the legs & back departments