Author Topic: Random Bodybuilding Pics  (Read 5328729 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Reply #16325 on: August 22, 2018, 12:35:10 AM »
Nobody knows. But people seemed more open to discuss it. My feeling is that they just assume Dorian was pushing the limits like they assume Ronnie, Jay, Kai...  were. I think it was more a comment on Dillet. That he was kind like a waste. That he could do so much more doing so much less in all aspects. It's not an exaggeration. Dillet was a puss. He was so intimidating looking but once you got used to him you knew he would back down from a fight if a challenge. I wouldn't want piss off Cormier. And that guy trained. So were other guys like Aaron Baker and Strydom. Then you got this monster, Dillet, just shuffling around going through the motions. I don't know why I cared. What he did or didn't do didn't affect me. But it use to piss me off. I guess that's jealousy. I remember we were both doing legs I came off the leg extension machine and my legs just buckled under me. Leg extensions! Not squats! Leg Extensions. And I look at Dillet just sitting there on the leg press bull shitting with some hottie with his quads just hanging over the bone. Pissed me off.

I’m not interested in how you felt about Dillet
You made an unsubstantiated accusation about Dorian
Who I do know.

As pointed out when Dorian won his Pro card he was using less
Than the women & others being sponsored.

If Dillet was that Lazy Then Perhaps it Was He Who Was Taking The Huge Doses.
Not Dorian Who was Meticulous in His Approach.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #16326 on: August 22, 2018, 02:15:36 AM »

I’m not interested in how you felt about Dillet
You made an unsubstantiated accusation about Dorian
Who I do know.

As pointed out when Dorian won his Pro card he was using less
Than the women & others being sponsored.

If Dillet was that Lazy Then Perhaps it Was He Who Was Taking The Huge Doses.
Not Dorian Who was Meticulous in His Approach.

I don't care if you are interested in my opinion about Dillet. I'm making and observation on this thread -- not just you. Get over yourself. And everyone's opinion about someone else's drug use is unsubstantiated. That's why I said no one really knows. Try to keep up.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #16327 on: August 22, 2018, 03:13:35 AM »
I don't know bow Dillet trained. I've heard from many people that he was a lazy trainer. I've also heard he had multiple injuries from football that hampered his training.  I don't know but the built his physique somehow. whatever he was doing worked for his look. which, imo, is one of the most impressive builds ever. I honestly don't think any changes in his training such as more wieght or higher intensity or more volume would result in a better physique. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16328 on: August 22, 2018, 03:19:41 AM »
I don't care if you are interested in my opinion about Dillet. I'm making and observation on this thread -- not just you. Get over yourself. And everyone's opinion about someone else's drug use is unsubstantiated. That's why I said no one really knows. Try to keep up.

Ha ha
Your a complete joke pal
You made spurious allegations about Dorian
And then when called out on it you spewed a load of waffle about Dillet
Instead of manning up & addressing what you said was likely incorrect.

No wonder you were an Elf & taken for $s & a Fool by GloryHole 15
Whom you still like to romanticise is Or was Nasser not just some
Invented Gimmick that had you over.

Fool.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #16329 on: August 22, 2018, 07:13:52 AM »
I don't know bow Dillet trained. I've heard from many people that he was a lazy trainer. I've also heard he had multiple injuries from football that hampered his training.  I don't know but the built his physique somehow. whatever he was doing worked for his look. which, imo, is one of the most impressive builds ever. I honestly don't think any changes in his training such as more wieght or higher intensity or more volume would result in a better physique. 

Of course, we’ra all just guessing. But this guy had arguably one of the best physiques ever standing next to the toughest line-ups in history. Even the Golden Age was not as packed with quality physiques. He placed well for what....4/5 years? Never did better than 4th at the O’. Never achieved great conditioning. Couldn’t pose to save his life. Something was off with Dillett. He never found the right formula. You can’t help but wonder what his limit was.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #16330 on: August 22, 2018, 05:25:01 PM »
Of course, we’ra all just guessing. But this guy had arguably one of the best physiques ever standing next to the toughest line-ups in history. Even the Golden Age was not as packed with quality physiques. He placed well for what....4/5 years? Never did better than 4th at the O’. Never achieved great conditioning. Couldn’t pose to save his life. Something was off with Dillett. He never found the right formula. You can’t help but wonder what his limit was.

you are correct. something was off with him. it does seem like he should've accomplished more.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #16331 on: August 22, 2018, 05:34:38 PM »
 :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16332 on: August 23, 2018, 12:58:23 AM »

I've used drugs (steroids). Why then do I not have muscles like Dillet?  ;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #16333 on: August 23, 2018, 01:52:14 AM »

Some here will say that's because you're gayer than a naked hide and seek party at Elton John's mansion on Fire Island. I'd go with shitty genetics.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16334 on: August 23, 2018, 03:15:27 AM »
Ha ha
Your a complete joke pal
You made spurious allegations about Dorian
And then when called out on it you spewed a load of waffle about Dillet
Instead of manning up & addressing what you said was likely incorrect.

No wonder you were an Elf & taken for $s & a Fool by GloryHole 15
Whom you still like to romanticise is Or was Nasser not just some
Invented Gimmick that had you over.

Fool.

I made no allegations about Dorian but related what was rumored about. In fact, I specifically stated that no one knows what anybody did or didn't do with any degree of certainty. But I've been through this dozens of times with people like you. I hurt your feelings. Decades ago you were sitting on the Nautilus Pullover machine doing what you mostly do when in the gym -- nothing. Just staring at other men. And Dorian approached you and said how much longer are you going to be just sitting there trying to hide your erection. You immediately jumped up with a shy, submissive look on your face and said you were done. Dorian smiled and said "Thanks. mate."

Ever since that glorious day you considered Dorian and yourself to be best buddies and brag about that to everyone you run into and you know everything about him because he always confides in a close pal like you.  So since Dorian is such a close, dear friend you feel the need to defend him if you think his reputation has been slighted. I understand.

I had no intention of slighting Dorian and consider him the best ever in his prime. Nor did I intend to hurt your feelings. Next time you are sitting with Dorian over a cup ale massaging his traps please feel free to tell him how you owned someone into oblivion on GetBig for even implying he abused AAS and peptides.

You're a good and loyal friend. I respect that. I'm sure that tongue of yours has been up many an ass hole... I mean, arse hole.

BTW, I have always claimed and presented many arguments, some painfully long-winded, that gh15 was never Nasser. So, you're wrong again.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16335 on: August 23, 2018, 03:24:43 AM »

You neglected to do lateral raises while holding a towel in your mouth.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #16336 on: August 23, 2018, 03:36:58 AM »
I made no allegations about Dorian but related what was rumored about. In fact, I specifically stated that no one knows what anybody did or didn't do with any degree of certainty. But I've been through this dozens of times with people like you. I hurt your feelings. Decades ago you were sitting on the Nautilus Pullover machine doing what you mostly do when in the gym -- nothing. Just staring at other men. And Dorian approached you and said how much longer are you going to be just sitting there trying to hide your erection. You immediately jumped up with a shy, submissive look on your face and said you were done. Dorian smiled and said "Thanks. mate."

Ever since that glorious day you considered Dorian and yourself to be best buddies and brag about that to everyone you run into and you know everything about him because he always confides in a close pal like you.  So since Dorian is such a close, dear friend you feel the need to defend him if you think his reputation has been slighted. I understand.

I had no intention of slighting Dorian and consider him the best ever in his prime. Nor did I intend to hurt your feelings. Next time you are sitting with Dorian over a cup ale massaging his traps please feel free to tell him how you owned someone into oblivion on GetBig for even implying he abused AAS and peptides.

You're a good and loyal friend. I respect that. I'm sure that tongue of yours has been up many an ass hole... I mean, arse hole.

BTW, I have always claimed and presented many arguments, some painfully long-winded, that gh15 was never Nasser. So, you're wrong again.

Having been aorund the UK bb scene for a long time and having met and conversed with a former training partner or 2 of DY, everything Illuminati says rings true...

P Bax, ring a bell Illuminati?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #16337 on: August 23, 2018, 03:44:04 AM »

how often did u see Paul train. Was it a one ti.e thing? Or did you train around him numerous times and he was always half assed.?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16338 on: August 23, 2018, 04:24:31 AM »
how often did u see Paul train. Was it a one ti.e thing? Or did you train around him numerous times and he was always half assed.?

He was always there most of the time I was there. We're talking early 90s.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16339 on: August 23, 2018, 07:02:33 AM »

Ever since that glorious day you considered Dorian and yourself to be best buddies and brag about that to everyone you run into and you know everything about him because he always confides in a close pal like you.  So since Dorian is such a close, dear friend you feel the need to defend him if you think his reputation has been slighted. I understand.

Joke  ::)
You carry on dreaming Pal.

You have a lot to say for yourself with your tough talk
Behind your computer.
Try growing some Bollocks & Man the Fuck up.

You got no back bone - you can’t man up when your plain wrong
And called out on it.
Be it Dorian or your love for GloryHole15
Him having you over believing he was a Pro & him taking your $
Your a complete joke - Elf  ::)

IIRC aren’t you the pervert / Peadophile protector / justifier
Who also got called out and slated on here for you or your colleagues
Being involved Sexualy with an underage girl
And You Did Nothing About.

Fine Moral Character
I can only hope you’ve no daughters & they were treated that way.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16340 on: August 23, 2018, 07:08:22 AM »
Having been aorund the UK bb scene for a long time and having met and conversed with a former training partner or 2 of DY, everything Illuminati says rings true...

P Bax, ring a bell Illuminati?

Yes.
I was at the 1988 EFBB Britain Finals
Trained a few times at Temple Gym
Lawrence M-F
Rich O
Were on the MinAmino team
I can’t remember the females

Do you know KK
& Paul B - Back then.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #16341 on: August 23, 2018, 09:55:35 AM »
Yes.
Lawrence M-F
Rich O

Do you know KK
& Paul B - Back then.

I've met PBax through a friend once or twice, very nice guy, not doing too well these days health wise though.  Never met KK, although I did over hear a somewhat telling convo between him and a pal of mine re some niche pain medication... ;)

I did do a lot of business with the guy who took over Biohazard from Paul Borressen after he OD'd - right shady fucker.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16342 on: August 23, 2018, 01:14:30 PM »

Thank you.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16343 on: August 23, 2018, 01:18:46 PM »
I've met PBax through a friend once or twice, very nice guy, not doing too well these days health wise though.  Never met KK, although I did over hear a somewhat telling convo between him and a pal of mine re some niche pain medication... ;)

I did do a lot of business with the guy who took over Biohazard from Paul Borressen after he OD'd - right shady fucker.

Oh that’s not good to hear.

KK is a decent enough bloke very shrewd & savy just don’t cross him
PB did & look what happened to him.

I can’t recall who took BioHazzard on after PB’s death
Was it Phil S from wales.
Mind PB was as dodgy as they come ripped a lot of people off
For large sums of £.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #16344 on: August 23, 2018, 02:19:28 PM »
Oh that’s not good to hear.

KK is a decent enough bloke very shrewd & savy just don’t cross him
PB did & look what happened to him.

I can’t recall who took BioHazzard on after PB’s death
Was it Phil S from wales.
Mind PB was as dodgy as they come ripped a lot of people off
For large sums of £.

Yeah PB learned the hard way.....

In part, Phil and Gary took it on, then Phil left and it went down hill BIG time.  Same as 90% of the companies out there though, spurious label claims and super sweet powders!

I've heard many a story from both of the aforementioned, about PB and their doings back when.....icing sugar as igf....asprin as MAgic DOMS reliever....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16345 on: August 23, 2018, 02:27:38 PM »
Yeah PB learned the hard way.....

In part, Phil and Gary took it on, then Phil left and it went down hill BIG time.  Same as 90% of the companies out there though, spurious label claims and super sweet powders!

I've heard many a story from both of the aforementioned, about PB and their doings back when.....icing sugar as igf....asprin as MAgic DOMS reliever....

Ha
Yes some crazy stories.
Paul was a very devious conman - quite a few fell for his bullshit & charm.

Did you hear about Eddie Elwood’s little encounter at the universe a couple of years back.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #16346 on: August 23, 2018, 02:38:26 PM »
Ha
Yes some crazy stories.
Paul was a very devious conman - quite a few fell for his bullshit & charm.

Did you hear about Eddie Elwood’s little encounter at the universe a couple of years back.

So I have been told, his sucessor @ Biohazard also inherited his penchant for scamming people...

No what happened with Eddie @ Southport...

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #16347 on: August 23, 2018, 03:13:27 PM »
Also he was sponsored & tested by  along with. 3 other men & 2 females
Dorian’s blood tests always came back the Best of the group.
Yes.
Lawrence M-F
Rich O

Cool. Any links to this?

Anyone ,here, have pics or the competition records of "Lawrence M-F" or "Rich O" ?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16348 on: August 23, 2018, 03:29:17 PM »
So I have been told, his sucessor @ Biohazard also inherited his penchant for scamming people...

No what happened with Eddie @ Southport...

Long story short as possible

Eddie had been burnt by this bloke from Scotland ( can’t think of his name now)
For a large amount of £ - Dude Gear.
At the universe said bloke was there & keeping well away from Eddie
That is until he got into a lift without looking— Yes Eddie was already in the lift.
You could hear the banging & crashing & screaming
Ambulance & cops called - No charges pressed - Wise move
Eddie got his £ Back.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #16349 on: August 23, 2018, 04:39:30 PM »
 :)