Author Topic: Random Bodybuilding Pics  (Read 5328638 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Reply #16350 on: August 23, 2018, 07:55:06 PM »
Joke  ::)
You carry on dreaming Pal.

You have a lot to say for yourself with your tough talk
Behind your computer.
Try growing some Bollocks & Man the Fuck up.

You got no back bone - you can’t man up when your plain wrong
And called out on it.
Be it Dorian or your love for GloryHole15

Him having you over believing he was a Pro & him taking your $
Your a complete joke - Elf  ::)

IIRC aren’t you the pervert / Peadophile protector / justifier
Who also got called out and slated on here for you or your colleagues
Being involved Sexualy with an underage girl
And You Did Nothing About.

Fine Moral Character
I can only hope you’ve no daughters & they were treated that way.

Bahahaha! Once again proving how insecure phaggots bber are.

Let's break this down. I'll try to go slow to compensate for your compromise cognitive abilities.

"Tough talk"? "Grow some 'bullocks'"? (This is an American board, I don't know what that means). "Man up"? "No back bone"?

About what? Talk about a meltdown. What a hysterical little pussy you sound like. Let's review exactly what I said but I do advise that you put on a fresh pair of diapers in case you soil yourself with outrage:

"Nobody knows. But people seemed more open to discuss it. My feeling is that they just assume Dorian was pushing the limits like they assume Ronnie, Jay, Kai...  were. I think it was more a comment on Dillet. That he was kind like a waste. "

Are you able to follow that? The ONLY personal opinion I gave was that I thought Dillet was lazy and was one of the most genetically gifted bbers ever. I use to ask and comment about what and why he was what he was. The vibe I got from others, illustrated with blinding clarity in the comment "My feeling was that they just assumed Dorian was pushing the limits like they assume Ronnie, Jay, Kai..."

Read that again? Can you follow that? I never commented on Dorian. It was the speculation by others that were actually in the game that said, and always say about someone better than them, that they pushed the limits in all aspects. But you, in YOUR dreams like to think you are Dorian's boyfriend and know everything about his life. And any notion that he got where he did was due to copious amounts of steroids, gh and insulin takes away the accomplishments from your hero and you that really hurts your tender feelings and you cry out like a baby girl who lost her dolly. And what someone does to turn pro is a lot different, a hell of a lot different, than what they do to become a six time Mr. Olympia. But you know exactly what he took just like you know exactly what the women took during Dorian's ascent to the pros.

Now change your newly soiled diapers, wipe the tears from your eyes, blow your nose, take a shower, drink some tea or whatever you Brits do in your emasculated culture to calm down and maybe start posting on boards from your country instead of always coming to our side of the pond and having these phaggot hissy fits trying to turn us into whining, crying pussies like you.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #16351 on: August 23, 2018, 11:05:36 PM »
Long story short as possible

Eddie had been burnt by this bloke from Scotland ( can’t think of his name now)
For a large amount of £ - Dude Gear.
At the universe said bloke was there & keeping well away from Eddie
That is until he got into a lift without looking— Yes Eddie was already in the lift.
You could hear the banging & crashing & screaming
Ambulance & cops called - No charges pressed - Wise move
Eddie got his £ Back.

I know the bloke you are on about, name escapes me right now - he had a supp company with a gold lion type logo, all suppleform shite.....He ripped of Ian Chambers too.  He did seem to drop off the radar somewhat quickly...

Glad he got what was coming to him...Eddie must have pulled the girl limb from limb, hes a fucking unit!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #16352 on: August 24, 2018, 12:32:02 AM »

Let's break this down. I'll try to go slow to compensate for your compromise cognitive abilities.

"Tough talk"? "Grow some 'bullocks'"? (This is an American board, I don't know what that means). "Man up"? "No back bone"?

About what? Talk about a meltdown. What a hysterical little pussy you sound like. Let's review exactly what I said but I do advise that you put on a fresh pair of diapers in case you soil yourself with outrage:

"Nobody knows. But people seemed more open to discuss it. My feeling is that they just assume Dorian was pushing the limits like they assume Ronnie, Jay, Kai...  were. I think it was more a comment on Dillet. That he was kind like a waste. "

Are you able to follow that? The ONLY personal opinion I gave was that I thought Dillet was lazy and was one of the most genetically gifted bbers ever. I use to ask and comment about what and why he was what he was. The vibe I got from others, illustrated with blinding clarity in the comment "My feeling was that they just assumed Dorian was pushing the limits like they assume Ronnie, Jay, Kai..."

Read that again? Can you follow that? I never commented on Dorian. It was the speculation by others that were actually in the game that said, and always say about someone better than them, that they pushed the limits in all aspects. But you, in YOUR dreams like to think you are Dorian's boyfriend and know everything about his life. And any notion that he got where he did was due to copious amounts of steroids, gh and insulin takes away the accomplishments from your hero and you that really hurts your tender feelings and you cry out like a baby girl who lost her dolly. And what someone does to turn pro is a lot different, a hell of a lot different, than what they do to become a six time Mr. Olympia. But you know exactly what he took just like you know exactly what the women took during Dorian's ascent to the pros.

Now change your newly soiled diapers, wipe the tears from your eyes, blow your nose, take a shower, drink some tea or whatever you Brits do in your emasculated culture to calm down and maybe start posting on boards from your country instead of always coming to our side of the pond and having these phaggot hissy fits trying to turn us into whining, crying pussies like you.

You again Paedophile Supporter / protector  ::)
Go get taken for more $ by GloryHole15 & Let an anonymous entity call you a elf  ::)
You Fool.

Yes Correct it is an America internet board As far as I’m aware Ron doesn’t restrict its
Use to Americans only so Go Cry Some More.

Also The American Languge you speak / write Was Brought over by The Founding Fathers
Whom just Happened to Be From England  :o :o
So Go Learn Your English - You Likely Don’t Have Any Bollocks - Only Tough Talk You are Capable
Of is On A Computer Screen - Yet again Man the Fuck up & Grow a Back Bone.
I’ll Stop using An America internet site as soon as You Stop Using our English Language.
( or Ron / Mods Ban Me )

You have no Moral Fibre as you knowingly allow a underage Girl to Be Used Sexually
And do Nothing - Then Try and Defend Their actions & Your Inactions
What a Delightful Human Being.

As For The Dorian Love - It You Who Veered off into waxing Lyrically about
Your Beloved Dillet & How He Trained & How often You Were There With Him ❤️😛

pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #16314 on: 21-08-2018, 07:53:07 »

“He also wasn't nearly the juicer that Dorian was.
He just didn't have drive and the heart to take it to the deathly extreme like Dorian did”

Your exact words  - Now Yet again you’re Trying to Back Track
Just Admit You Were Wrong & Know Fuck All.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #16353 on: August 24, 2018, 03:46:08 AM »

Are you able to follow that? The ONLY personal opinion I gave was that I thought Dillet was lazy and was one of the most genetically gifted bbers eve

Outright LIE !! You asserted erroneously I might ad that Dillett wasn't quite the juicer Dorian was. It wasn't prefaced as a " personal opinion " it was stated as fact. You were comfortable with that , until you got called on your bullshit. Then you backpedaled and amended it  ::) You have no fucking integrity, you're a fucking idiot.

Now everything you post subsequent is a ad hominem attack specifically designed to divert from the fact you made an bullshit statement , got your nose rubbed in your own shit and look like a complete moron for it. So instead of having any sense and admitting the obvious you double down.  ::)

Everything you just typed about him is pure projection and can be directly applied to you. You're a fucking idiot on multiple levels and your meltdown responses only confirm this. Carry on making a fool of yourself while people laugh at you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16354 on: August 24, 2018, 03:46:33 AM »
You again Paedophile Supporter / protector  ::)
Go get taken for more $ by GloryHole15 & Let an anonymous entity call you a elf  ::)
You Fool.

Yes Correct it is an America internet board As far as I’m aware Ron doesn’t restrict its
Use to Americans only so Go Cry Some More.

Also The American Languge you speak / write Was Brought over by The Founding Fathers
Whom just Happened to Be From England  :o :o
So Go Learn Your English - You Likely Don’t Have Any Bollocks - Only Tough Talk You are Capable
Of is On A Computer Screen - Yet again Man the Fuck up & Grow a Back Bone.
I’ll Stop using An America internet site as soon as You Stop Using our English Language.
( or Ron / Mods Ban Me )

You have no Moral Fibre as you knowingly allow a underage Girl to Be Used Sexually
And do Nothing - Then Try and Defend Their actions & Your Inactions
What a Delightful Human Being.

As For The Dorian Love - It You Who Veered off into waxing Lyrically about
Your Beloved Dillet & How He Trained & How often You Were There With Him ❤️😛

pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #16314 on: 21-08-2018, 07:53:07 »

He just didn't have drive and the heart to take it to the deathly extreme like Dorian did”

Your exact words  - Now Yet again you’re Trying to Back Track
Just Admit You Were Wrong & Know Fuck All.

Wah, wah, wah... more crying, more meltdown from a weak minded little pussy. Look how desperately you are grasping for some validation.

"Pedophile"? Any evidence that I support sex with prepubescent children? When someone brings that up I know how desperate they are and a clear sign they are getting their ass handed to them. Or is it "arse"? You decide "mate" (so gay).

Any evidence that I ever gave gh15 a dime? No. None. Again just desperately pulling things out of nowhere that has nothing to do with the discussion because, again, I've so butt hurt you that you are delirious with rage.

And, again, we are American and speak our version of English which is far more accepted in the world than your version. But, again, it has nothing to do with the bitch slapping I am giving you and the profound hurt feelings you have because you feel your boyfriend has been slighted. Just bringing up random subjects to distract from the brutal  owning I am giving you.

"I’ll Stop using An America internet site as soon as You Stop Using our English Language." I had to quote that verbatim because it makes absolutely no sense. Again, we have our American English and you have yours. "Mate" here means to copulate or to be boyfriend/girlfriend. It always cracks me up when Brits all each other. mates. So "your" English is not what I, not the rest of the Americans, use on this board.
But, once again, it has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion because you've already conceded what a moron you are. And you really are a dumb dumb and have no real arguments left.

And I neither allowed, witness or condone any sexual activity with minors. Never even engage in it when I was a minor. But, once again and again, it has nothing to do with the subject at hand. A classic sign that you are just having a colossal meltdown and literally freaking out.

And now it's "my love" for Dillet. Me, remarking about how lazy he was and what a waste of talent he was has now been interpreted as "waxing lyrically about my beloved". Good God! Now you're just losing your mind because I so shattered your tender heart. Just making up and reinterpreting views that were already stated plainly. Serious, cupcake, look what's become of you? What you've allowed me to do to you? Literally raving like a mad man just making things up and stomping and pounding and running around in little circles like a dog with rabies.

I almost missed this one. At least now you are somewhat back to the real issue -- and the specific issue that turned you into a flaccid lump of blubbering tears of heartache and violent depression.

But, since you've proved time and time again that you are just stupid, not ignorant which just means lack of knowledge, but stupid, dumb ... a profound lack of cognitive ability, or brain power, to put it more simply for you.

As I pointed out, this was impression put upon me by others that were in a position and followed these things closer than I did. Yes, I did say that but you want to take it out of context to justify your crushed feelings. You seemed to ignore, again, how I clarified my position. (Also, if you want, I'll teach you how to properly use the quote function. It's going to take probably tax the upper limits of your cognitive capacity but if you can control your tender emotions I think we can do it. We can do it together. You will play nicely as my submissive.) BTW, you also committed seven obvious spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. Try harder to properly use "your" English.  

Nobody knows. But people seemed more open to discuss it. My feeling is that they just assume Dorian was pushing the limits like they assume Ronnie, Jay, Kai...  were. I think it was more a comment on Dillet. That he was kind like a waste.

I anxiously await another hysteric meltdown reply having very little to do with the original subject. But try to at least use spell check so you don't come across so uneducated.  

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #16355 on: August 24, 2018, 03:48:19 AM »
Jesus christ Pellius, calm the fuck down sweetheart!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16356 on: August 24, 2018, 03:49:49 AM »
Wah, wah, wah... more crying, more meltdown from a weak minded little pussy. Look how desperately you are grasping for some validation.

"Pedophile"? Any evidence that I support sex with prepubescent children? When someone brings that up I know how desperate they are and a clear sign they are getting their ass handed to them. Or is it "arse"? You decide "mate" (so gay).

Any evidence that I ever gave gh15 a dime? No. None. Again just desperately pulling things out of nowhere that has nothing to do with the discussion because, again, I've so butt hurt you that you are delirious with rage.

And, again, we are American and speak our version of English which is far more accepted in the world than your version. But, again, it has nothing to do with the bitch slapping I am giving you and the profound hurt feelings you have because you feel your boyfriend has been slighted. Just bringing up random subjects to distract from the brutal  owning I am giving you.

"I’ll Stop using An America internet site as soon as You Stop Using our English Language." I had to quote that verbatim because it makes absolutely no sense. Again, we have our American English and you have yours. "Mate" here means to copulate or to be boyfriend/girlfriend. It always cracks me up when Brits all each other. mates. So "your" English is not what I, not the rest of the Americans, use on this board.
But, once again, it has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion because you've already conceded what a moron you are. And you really are a dumb dumb and have no real arguments left.

And I neither allowed, witness or condone any sexual activity with minors. Never even engage in it when I was a minor. But, once again and again, it has nothing to do with the subject at hand. A classic sign that you are just having a colossal meltdown and literally freaking out.

And now it's "my love" for Dillet. Me, remarking about how lazy he was and what a waste of talent he was has now been interpreted as "waxing lyrically about my beloved". Good God! Now you're just losing your mind because I so shattered your tender heart. Just making up and reinterpreting views that were already stated plainly. Serious, cupcake, look what's become of you? What you've allowed me to do to you? Literally raving like a mad man just making things up and stomping and pounding and running around in little circles like a dog with rabies.

I almost missed this one. At least now you are somewhat back to the real issue -- and the specific issue that turned you into a flaccid lump of blubbering tears of heartache and violent depression.

But, since you've proved time and time again that you are just stupid, not ignorant which just means lack of knowledge, but stupid, dumb ... a profound lack of cognitive ability, or brain power, to put it more simply for you.

As I pointed out, this was impression put upon me by others that were in a position and followed these things closer than I did. Yes, I did say that but you want to take it out of context to justify your crushed feelings. You seemed to ignore, again, how I clarified my position. (Also, if you want, I'll teach you how to properly use the quote function. It's going to take probably tax the upper limits of your cognitive capacity but if you can control your tender emotions I think we can do it. We can do it together. You will play nicely as my submissive.) BTW, you also committed seven obvious spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. Try harder to properly use "your" English.  

I anxiously await another hysteric meltdown reply having very little to do with the original subject. But try to at least use spell check so you don't come across so uneducated.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16357 on: August 24, 2018, 03:58:43 AM »
And we all could get hit by a lightning bolt at the same time.

Dillet was far more genetically gifted physically than Dorian. And that includes his ability to recover and adapt to physical stress. And from all accounts, training at Gold's in the early 1990s where I would see Dillet lumbering and sleepwalking through his workouts
pretty regularly, he also wasn't nearly the juicer that Dorian was. He just didn't have drive and the heart to take it to the deathly extreme like Dorian did.

This is stated as a fact NOT an opinion. If it read " I don't think he was nearly the juicer hat Dorian was "  you might be able to get away with it. Face it dummy , you were called out for stating something you don't have a fucking clue about and look very stupid for doing so.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16358 on: August 24, 2018, 03:59:11 AM »
Outright LIE !! You asserted erroneously I might ad that Dillett wasn't quite the juicer Dorian was. It wasn't prefaced as a " personal opinion " it was stated as fact. You were comfortable with that , until you got called on your bullshit. Then you backpedaled and amended it  ::) You have no fucking integrity, you're a fucking idiot.

Now everything you post subsequent is a ad hominem attack specifically designed to divert from the fact you made an bullshit statement , got your nose rubbed in your own shit and look like a complete moron for it. So instead of having any sense and admitting the obvious you double down.  ::)

Everything you just typed about him is pure projection and can be directly applied to you. You're a fucking idiot on multiple levels and your meltdown responses only confirm this. Carry on making a fool of yourself while people laugh at you.

Oh boy, here we go. Time for ND to unlock the vault where he keeps all the files on members here on GetBig.

Here is exactly what I said:

Dillet was far more genetically gifted physically than Dorian. And that includes his ability to recover and adapt to physical stress. And from all accounts, training at Gold's in the early 1990s where I would see Dillet lumbering and sleepwalking through his workouts
pretty regularly, he also wasn't nearly the juicer that Dorian was. He just didn't have drive and the heart to take it to the deathly extreme like Dorian did.

"From all accounts..." has now been interpreted as facts. And further clarification is now "back peddling." You can read it like that if you want. Makes no difference to me. The issue at hand was not about Dillet, Illuminati stated plainly that he wasn't interested in Dillet. He took offense regarding Dorian being taking hormones to the extreme -- something that I readily admitted nobody really knows.

Keep laughing.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16359 on: August 24, 2018, 04:02:35 AM »

You've already used that pic ad nauseum. Time to get some new material. I know it'll be hard having to go through the tens of thousands of pics you admitted to having on your phone all ready to post on GetBig. But, you have the time, and this is what you are famous for.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16360 on: August 24, 2018, 04:04:43 AM »

Yeah, I'm really all worked up about this. I expect you to stick up for your countryman.
That's the only hope your country has if it's going to survive.

(Please capitalize "Christ").

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #16361 on: August 24, 2018, 04:14:29 AM »
Yeah, I'm really all worked up about this. I expect you to stick up for your countryman.
That's the only hope your country has if it's going to survive.

(Please capitalize "Christ").

My country?

It's not really my country is it, just because my mother was stood on this particular land mass when I dropped out of her doesn't equate to it being mine really does it....

Anyhow, not sticking up for a country man at all, given the names and info he has exchanged with me, it's clear that illuminati was around the scene at that time ergo probably has a damn sight more insight into the situation than you...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16362 on: August 24, 2018, 04:19:23 AM »
This is stated as a fact NOT an opinion. If it read " I don't think he was nearly the juicer hat Dorian was "  you might be able to get away with it. Face it dummy , you were called out for stating something you don't have a fucking clue about and look very stupid for doing so.

But it was prefaced with "By all accounts". But it's typical of you to twist things and quote out of context to support your agenda.

If you want me to admit that I don't know what Dorian took to win the Olympia six times, though I think anyone that follows these things has some idea, and by stating previously that "Nobody knows for sure." Then sure, I don't have a problem admitting that. I don't have a problem with the truth.

So, just to be clear, to clear up any confusion, I will state here plainly that I don't know for sure what Dorian, Dillet, Heath, Coleman, Palumbo, Faildo, Go4it, Hazbin, Groink or anybody else took as far as hormones and peptides. In fact, I don't even know for sure what I took over the years, in and out of bodybuilding, over the last thirty years with any high degree of precision.

That should put an end to the matter, if that is indeed the matter, which I suspect it's not. It has more to do with hurt feeling and personal animus.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16363 on: August 24, 2018, 04:24:44 AM »
My country?

It's not really my country is it, just because my mother was stood on this particular land mass when I dropped out of her doesn't equate to it being mine really does it....

Anyhow, not sticking up for a country man at all, given the names and info he has exchanged with me, it's clear that illuminati was around the scene at that time ergo probably has a damn sight more insight into the situation than you...

Well, if don't consider where you were born and raised as your country and feel just as much loyalty to, say, China, Canada, Russia, Philippines, Iraq ..., then that's your business. That's very progressive and trendy. All just one big family on planet earth. Maybe that's why European countries are being taken over so easily by other countries who have no qualms of making it "their" country.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16364 on: August 24, 2018, 05:21:26 AM »

DNRTL

Give it up Now

You've Been called out By Others For BEING A FOOL
You Know You're in The Wrong
Just Like The GloryHole15 issue Where You Got Scammed
Called an Elf & taken for a Fool.
Go Back to The Underage Sex Paedophile Supporter / Protector
You Clearly Are.

You've Been Called Out & Owned yet Again.

You Pathetic Individual

Outright LIE !! You asserted erroneously I might ad that Dillett wasn't quite the juicer Dorian was. It wasn't prefaced as a " personal opinion " it was stated as fact. You were comfortable with that , until you got called on your bullshit. Then you backpedaled and amended it  ::) You have no fucking integrity, you're a fucking idiot.

Now everything you post subsequent is a ad hominem attack specifically designed to divert from the fact you made an bullshit statement , got your nose rubbed in your own shit and look like a complete moron for it.
So instead of having any sense and admitting the obvious you double down.  ::)

Well Said ND
He's an Idiot & of No Moral Fibre
Been Proven over & over Again.

Any Decent Person would of Put Their Hands Up to being Called out
and Moved on.

Speaking To Idiots is Much Like Speaking To Dead people
Idiots don't know they're Idiots & Dead People don't know They're Dead

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #16365 on: August 24, 2018, 05:37:48 AM »
Well, if don't consider where you were born and raised as your country and feel just as much loyalty to, say, China, Canada, Russia, Philippines, Iraq ..., then that's your business. That's very progressive and trendy. All just one big family on planet earth. Maybe that's why European countries are being taken over so easily by other countries who have no qualms of making it "their" country.

Oh yes because thats the answer to the european migration problem, take pride in where you live - fucking dullard.

My point is why should I take pride over a land mass that was here before me, would be here if i had never been born, and will be here many moons after i am gone.  It's hardly down to my hard work the country operates the way it does.  

Furthermore why would I support a government/country that doesn't operate in a way I see just...

Nothing to do with being trendy pops, you stick to good old fashion patriotism and bigotry.....fucking nonce.

Oh and I like how you totally glossed over my points re illuminati being right.....

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #16366 on: August 24, 2018, 08:11:44 AM »
Back to business.

Aaron Baker.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #16367 on: August 24, 2018, 08:13:39 AM »
Vince Taylor.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #16368 on: August 24, 2018, 09:54:40 AM »
Vince Taylor.

Aren’t you supposed to be racist? 2 Black Bbers in a row. Makes you look conflicted.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16369 on: August 24, 2018, 12:39:48 PM »

Ha Ha Ha
He cant deal with Being called out  ::) ::) ::)

And now is having a dig at everyone

Poor pathetic Idiot.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16370 on: August 24, 2018, 01:19:13 PM »
But it was prefaced with "By all accounts". But it's typical of you to twist things and quote out of context to support your agenda.

If you want me to admit that I don't know what Dorian took to win the Olympia six times, though I think anyone that follows these things has some idea, and by stating previously that "Nobody knows for sure." Then sure, I don't have a problem admitting that. I don't have a problem with the truth.

So, just to be clear, to clear up any confusion, I will state here plainly that I don't know for sure what Dorian, Dillet, Heath, Coleman, Palumbo, Faildo, Go4it, Hazbin, Groink or anybody else took as far as hormones and peptides. In fact, I don't even know for sure what I took over the years, in and out of bodybuilding, over the last thirty years with any high degree of precision.

That should put an end to the matter, if that is indeed the matter, which I suspect it's not. It has more to do with hurt feeling and personal animus.

Make up your mind moron. By all accounts or nobody knows for sure? which is it? I didn't twist anything around. illuminati pointed out your claim , called you on it , made you look stupid and you've been crying ever since.

And actually Dorian has been very forthcoming about his use recently and it's much lower than what all the " pseudo experts " claimed. After being very reluctant to discuss drug use over the years he decided to open up after seeing his supposed drug cycles posted online. Weather you believe him or not is another thing , I always found Dorian to be a straight shooter and true to his word , Kevin Horton has confirmed this on this very board as well as Peter McGough. So either way you're fucked.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16371 on: August 24, 2018, 04:52:24 PM »
 :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16372 on: August 24, 2018, 07:54:09 PM »

DNRTL

Give it up Now

You've Been called out By Others For BEING A FOOL
You Know You're in The Wrong
Just Like The GloryHole15 issue Where You Got Scammed
Called an Elf & taken for a Fool.
Go Back to The Underage Sex Paedophile Supporter / Protector
You Clearly Are.

You've Been Called Out & Owned yet Again.

You Pathetic Individual

Well Said ND
He's an Idiot & of No Moral Fibre
Been Proven over & over Again.

Any Decent Person would of Put Their Hands Up to being Called out
and Moved on.

Speaking To Idiots is Much Like Speaking To Dead people
Idiots don't know they're Idiots & Dead People don't know They're Dead

There is nothing to give up. In your state of broken emotions, you've already lost track about what you were crying about. You desperately reach for anything and everything that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Classic behavior for someone on the losing end.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16373 on: August 24, 2018, 07:56:44 PM »
Ha Ha Ha
He cant deal with Being called out  ::) ::) ::)

And now is having a dig at everyone

Poor pathetic Idiot.

I'm having a dig at everyone? Once again your sheer idiocy is put on full display.

Love how you are looking around ready to give a high five to anyone that you think supports you.

Just like a kid in grade school.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16374 on: August 24, 2018, 08:14:52 PM »
Make up your mind moron. By all accounts or nobody knows for sure? which is it? I didn't twist anything around. illuminati pointed out your claim , called you on it , made you look stupid and you've been crying ever since.

And actually Dorian has been very forthcoming about his use recently and it's much lower than what all the " pseudo experts " claimed. After being very reluctant to discuss drug use over the years he decided to open up after seeing his supposed drug cycles posted online. Weather you believe him or not is another thing , I always found Dorian to be a straight shooter and true to his word , Kevin Horton has confirmed this on this very board as well as Peter McGough. So either way you're fucked.  ;)

My mind was already made up. And it was stated several times and, lastly, in a manner that to left nothing to ambiguity. But, as I prefaced, the issue is not what I said and meant but rather what you thought I said and meant. Even when I respectably conceded that if there was some ambiguity then let me settle this here and now. I freely admitted what you accuse me of, not knowing, or in your words not having a clue -- and I agreed. Whether you think I'm back peddling, or reconsidering and changing what you consider my initial position in light of the reaction it incurred, makes no difference to one motivated by personal animus. In any of these discussions, debates, argument, if someone pauses and tells you, "You know, you were right. I didn't see it through that perspective," still wouldn't matter because you get so emotionally vested no matter how trivial the matter is. It really consumes you.

Your love for Dorain is well known and documented. You've built a reputation and a mini-career out of it with the longest going thread on this board. What? Twelve years now? I know Yates has a very large fan base, I am part of it, but never realize how rabid some of his worshippers are. Look at what happened to illuminati. Normally a very thoughtful poster but soon became like a hysterical mother whose only child has just been kidnapped.

And I guess if Dorain said it, and Kevin Horton and Peter McGough confirmed it, then it must be true. It really has zero effect on me one way or another. It's not something I give much thought to.