Author Topic: Random Bodybuilding Pics  (Read 5328696 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Reply #16475 on: August 26, 2018, 11:20:11 PM »
where is his conditioning? sorry to be a hater here

Yup, he's not an icon for bodybuilder conditioning....but a photo of him is better than the walls of text that are being rudely posted in this thread.

Mr. Olympia 2018?  Is this better?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #16476 on: August 26, 2018, 11:25:44 PM »
Yup, he's not an icon for bodybuilder conditioning....but a photo of him is better than the walls of text that are being rudely posted in this thread.

Mr. Olympia 2018....better?

Are they Morphed pics.

And grow up & stop your crying
The creator of the thread is also posting.
Though he has asked ‘pellius’ to Stop.

No go dry your eyes.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16477 on: August 26, 2018, 11:33:29 PM »
Are they Morphed pics.

And grow up & stop your crying
The creator of the thread is also posting.
Though he has asked ‘pellius’ to Stop.

No go dry your eyes.  ;D

Hand me a Kleenex and I will. All this time I thought it was just allergies making me tear up.  ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #16478 on: August 26, 2018, 11:38:18 PM »

Mr. Olympia 2018?  Is this better?

These are morphed, someone shrunk Roelly to make him look small, here are some real ones:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16479 on: August 26, 2018, 11:55:38 PM »
These are morphed, someone shrunk Roelly to make him look small, here are some real ones:

What happened to his pee pee? Too many steroids (morphing) made it look tiny!

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16480 on: August 27, 2018, 01:13:25 AM »
Iranian 212 Pro, Hany Rambod client, and potential Olympia contender (if he can get an exception to the Trump travel ban), Hadi Choopan:

More of Hadi:

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16481 on: August 27, 2018, 02:08:46 AM »
Canadian Pro Regan Grimes:

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #16482 on: August 27, 2018, 03:51:12 AM »
 :)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16483 on: August 27, 2018, 05:39:52 AM »
Only Sherman did
Ok as a pro out of those 4

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16484 on: August 27, 2018, 03:34:36 PM »
Only Sherman did
Ok as a pro out of those 4

true  :-\

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16485 on: August 27, 2018, 04:39:28 PM »
I trained with Varga when he was a teenager. He could bench 315/20 and 405/3 at 175 lbs.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16486 on: August 27, 2018, 04:41:01 PM »
Canadian Pro Regan Grimes:

dude is solid

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16487 on: August 27, 2018, 05:09:18 PM »
I trained with Varga when he was a teenager. He could bench 315/20 and 405/3 at 175 lbs.

Strong dude , solid physique

Kwon3

« Reply #16488 on: August 27, 2018, 07:52:56 PM »
That's not for you to decide, as you're not a moderator here. If it became disruptive to the point of multiple complaints, it would've been dealt with my now. Your solitary voice coupled with your history of sexually-suggestive postings and generally watered-down, PC views on this board is clearly having no impact on the staff that reviews them.

As for Pellius, he's clearly read a few hundred books in his life that weren't bodybuilding-related as evidenced by his excellent diction, correct syntax, irreproachable grammar and analytical argumentation style. I'm not on anyone's side in this argument, but he's on par with Alex & myself in terms of literary intelligence and ability to form cogent talking points while riposting ad hominems from all sides without resorting to excessive profanity or a Derek Anthony-inspired potpourri of emotions that span the limited spectrum between angry and livid. In other words, the guy writes really well, whether you agree with anything he writes on this board or not. On a site dedicated to discussion of people who generally aren't very bright or literate, that's noteworthy.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #16489 on: August 27, 2018, 11:33:10 PM »
It was You who started the tough talk & threats
Telling us about your expert ManManArse fighting experience  ::)
And what you would do to Me & My Teeth....  ::)

As you are well aware I choose to be anonymous - Right from my 1st post
Why would I post a pic of my physique - How would that prove my
Fighting abilities or otherwise.

I Certainly don’t want you going crazy lusting after my body - No Thanks.
Your incessant incoherent ramblings are bad enough now.

Those who I’ve met & interacted with know who I am.
Other than that I’ll remain Anonymous
Even More so now Just to Annoy you further  ;D

Did you ask you Master & Hero GloryHole15 to reveal himself
Before you sent off your $s.
And Your obsession with GloryHole15 & yet he was anonymous
That makes a lot of sense.

Your still Pathetic & A Peadophile Supporter/ Protector
Dismissed.

True, I did start the threats. After I've exhausted all attempts at reason then only kicking in your teeth will make sense to you. That's the way the world works. In the end, it is still ruled by strength, violence, and force. Something you and your emasculated culture has forgotten and is paying for. But let's not forgot it is in response to your insults because you were offended that I had a different view, or rather expressed a view held by some, that you disagreed with. And even when I was willing to concede that was wrong you still spit in my face. Yup, guys like you only listen to a thorough ass beating.

And, of course, you want to remain anonymous. It's a well-established fact that the more anonymous one feels the more bolder, and more of a dick, one becomes. And what does that prove? It's not a matter of proof. But, as has happened time and time and time again; when a mouthy little bitch turns out to be, which I am sure is in your case: a balding, middle age, flaccid bodied, sad excuse of a man, you would not be so bold. You will not act so brave. You'd keep your mouth shut and hope someone like me takes no notice of you.

And nobody is asking you to post your name, address or ID. Just you. You want to insult me. Step out of the shadows and show yourself. Despite Dorian being your pal and you his white knight protector, I doubt anybody, other than those that already do, will recognize you.

But you are a coward. You will shut your insults and throw stones while hiding in the shadows. I'm sure you have tons of pics that you have no qualms of showing during your heyday as one of Dorian's crew (you were part of his crew, right?). But you're not that same beast anymore, are you? You know that if you post a recent picture people will laugh. "What? That's Illuminati? HaHaHa! He seems more suited to wearing a chiffon skirt and being Dorian's submissive."

But you have the classic excuse the mouthy cowards always give: "I have nothing to prove."  "I don't want you lusting over my body."

Yeah, never heard that before.

You wanted to start shit with me? OK, step up. Show yourself. Quite hiding like a coward.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16490 on: August 28, 2018, 01:00:12 AM »
True, I did start the threats. After I've exhausted all attempts at reason then only kicking in your teeth will make sense to you. That's the way the world works. In the end, it is still ruled by strength, violence, and force. Something you and your emasculated culture has forgotten and is paying for. But let's not forgot it is in response to your insults because you were offended that I had a different view, or rather expressed a view held by some, that you disagreed with. And even when I was willing to concede that was wrong you still spit in my face. Yup, guys like you only listen to a thorough ass beating.

And, of course, you want to remain anonymous. It's a well-established fact that the more anonymous one feels the more bolder, and more of a dick, one becomes. And what does that prove? It's not a matter of proof. But, as has happened time and time and time again; when a mouthy little bitch turns out to be, which I am sure is in your case: a balding, middle age, flaccid bodied, sad excuse of a man, you would not be so bold. You will not act so brave. You'd keep your mouth shut and hope someone like me takes no notice of you.

And nobody is asking you to post your name, address or ID. Just you. You want to insult me. Step out of the shadows and show yourself. Despite Dorian being your pal and you his white knight protector, I doubt anybody, other than those that already do, will recognize you.

But you are a coward. You will shut your insults and throw stones while hiding in the shadows. I'm sure you have tons of pics that you have no qualms of showing during your heyday as one of Dorian's crew (you were part of his crew, right?). But you're not that same beast anymore, are you? You know that if you post a recent picture people will laugh. "What? That's Illuminati? HaHaHa! He seems more suited to wearing a chiffon skirt and being Dorian's submissive."

But you have the classic excuse the mouthy cowards always give: "I have nothing to prove."  "I don't want you lusting over my body."

Yeah, never heard that before.

You wanted to start shit with me? OK, step up. Show yourself. Quite hiding like a coward.

Oh jeez like a bad smell that won’t go away still here.

Read through your own stupid posts from a 3rd person perspective
And see how daft they are & how pathetic you come across.

Continue the Pathetic tough man talk it’s very amusing
As in a likeyhood if we were to meet you’d either want to shake my hand & by me a beer or Run away.
The majority of men that have to shout about they going to do this or that are trying to build their
Own confidence & are hoping the other man will be Intimidated.
The loudest man in the room is usually the weakest link.

You have shown yourself via your previous posts as
A fool / easily taken advantage of — GloryHole15
Having very suspect morals & views to do with underage girls - Your quotes posted by DP
And now a loud mouth Baffoon with serious grandiose ego problems.

You’ve Been asked by DP who’s thread this is to stop posting here yet you ignore that.
If DP so asks Me I’d reply that I would out of respect for his thread.

There is something seriously wrong with your mental state that is very evident
The more you post.

No doubt you’ve not got any children & are likely single.

Pathetic Peadophile Protector that you are.
Dismissed

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #16491 on: August 28, 2018, 01:37:17 AM »
Pellius, Illuminati, Dears Friends,

I'm running out of popcorn.

Yours truly.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16492 on: August 28, 2018, 03:29:25 AM »
Pellius, Illuminati, Dears Friends,

I'm running out of popcorn.

Yours truly.

I ran out long ago.
Its become very tedious & boring
Only i'm enjoying his constant Threats & his annoyance
At my replies.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #16493 on: August 28, 2018, 03:34:40 AM »

Oh jeez like a bad smell that won’t go away still here.

Read through your own stupid posts from a 3rd person perspective
And see how daft they are & how pathetic you come across.

Continue the Pathetic tough man talk it’s very amusing
As in a likeyhood if we were to meet you’d either want to shake my hand & by me a beer or Run away.
The majority of men that have to shout about they going to do this or that are trying to build their
Own confidence & are hoping the other man will be Intimidated.
The loudest man in the room is usually the weakest link.

You have shown yourself via your previous posts as
A fool / easily taken advantage of — GloryHole15
Having very suspect morals & views to do with underage girls - Your quotes posted by DP
And now a loud mouth Baffoon with serious grandiose ego problems.

You’ve Been asked by DP who’s thread this is to stop posting here yet you ignore that.
If DP so asks Me I’d reply that I would out of respect for his thread.

There is something seriously wrong with your mental state that is very evident
The more you post.

No doubt you’ve not got any children & are likely single.

Pathetic Peadophile Protector that you are.
Dismissed

Ah, I see I've hit a very sensitive topic. The very thought of showing your face here is absolutely mortifying to you. Why is that? I mean, you have tons of pics of yourself, I assume you are not a reclused and go out in public where others can see you, no one knows who you are here and would recognize you. What's the problem? The problem is you don't want people here to know what you look like. You especially don't want me to know what you look like. You know that your big mouth doesn't match your old, weak, pathetic appearance. This is a bbing site and so people are judged more harshly here on their physical condition. And you obviously are ashamed. You will show yourself everywhere in the world except here. You are not the person you try to portray yourself here.

So now you are growing desperate calling out to others to help you end this. Waving your hands to a "DP" to tell me I can't post in this thread. Laughably arguing that if he asked you, you would leave. Oh brother, seriously? How is that suppose to work? "Hmm, well if someone asks illuminati to leave and he said he would then I guess I should, too."
LOL! Try harder, you cowardly little bitch.

It could have ended easily with both sides walking away in peace. It shouldn't have started in the first place if you just allowed me to have any opinion I want without insulting me. It could have ended when I magnanimously said it was wrong but, no, you had to spit in my face and say that a "man" would have admitted fault from the get-go. That I had to be back into a corner and broken down by your immense gravitas and authority. That if you point out to anyone that they are mistaken they should immediately acquiesce without offering any debate or argument. No one should dare question you. Why? Why is that? Who are you? Why should I, or anyone else listen to you when you hide behind a computer? Come on, show yourself. Come out of hiding. Let's see the great man whom no one should dare question.

Coward.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16494 on: August 28, 2018, 03:40:29 AM »
That's not for you to decide, as you're not a moderator here. If it became disruptive to the point of multiple complaints, it would've been dealt with my now. Your solitary voice coupled with your history of sexually-suggestive postings and generally watered-down, PC views on this board is clearly having no impact on the staff that reviews them.

As for Pellius, he's clearly read a few hundred books in his life that weren't bodybuilding-related as evidenced by his excellent diction, correct syntax, irreproachable grammar and analytical argumentation style. I'm not on anyone's side in this argument, but he's on par with Alex & myself in terms of literary intelligence and ability to form cogent talking points while riposting ad hominems from all sides without resorting to excessive profanity or a Derek Anthony-inspired potpourri of emotions that span the limited spectrum between angry and livid. In other words, the guy writes really well, whether you agree with anything he writes on this board or not. On a site dedicated to discussion of people who generally aren't very bright or literate, that's noteworthy.

Some more " noteworthy " quotes from the gifted & talented Pellius

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16495 on: August 28, 2018, 03:49:28 AM »
Ah, I see I've hit a very sensitive topic. The very thought of showing your face here is absolutely mortifying to you. Why is that? I mean, you have tons of pics of yourself, I assume you are not a reclused and go out in public where others can see you, no one knows who you are here and would recognize you. What's the problem? The problem is you don't want people here to know what you look like. You especially don't want me to know what you look like. You know that your big mouth doesn't match your old, weak, pathetic appearance. This is a bbing site and so people are judged more harshly here on their physical condition. And you obviously are ashamed. You will show yourself everywhere in the world except here. You are not the person you try to portray yourself here.

So now you are growing desperate calling out to others to help you end this. Waving your hands to a "DP" to tell me I can't post in this thread. Laughably arguing that if he asked you, you would leave. Oh brother, seriously? How is that suppose to work? "Hmm, well if someone asks illuminati to leave and he said he would then I guess I should, too."

It could have ended easily with both sides walking away in peace. It shouldn't have started in the first place if you just allowed me to have any opinion I want without insulting me. It could have ended when I magnanimously said it was wrong but, no, you had to spit in my face and say that a "man" would have admitted fault from the get-go. That I had to be back into a corner and broken down by your immense gravitas and authority. That if you point out to anyone that they are mistaken they should immediately acquiesce without offering any debate or argument. No one should dare question you. Why? Why is that? Who are you? Why should I, or anyone else listen to you when you hide behind a computer? Come on, show yourself. Come out of hiding. Let's see the great man whom no one should dare question.

Coward.

Coward? When you're reduced to threatening people on the internet because they called you out for acting like you know what you're talking about , you're the coward , continue with the ........................ ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16496 on: August 28, 2018, 03:51:25 AM »

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16497 on: August 28, 2018, 03:52:22 AM »
Some more " noteworthy " quotes from the gifted & talented Pellius

:o :o :o....bloody hell those posts are very very disturbing

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16498 on: August 28, 2018, 03:57:35 AM »
:o :o :o....bloody hell those posts are very very disturbing

Yeah it's called converging evidence , Pellius is a creepy ass fucking dude with an obsession with tweens/teens he constantly brought them up , until I called him on it. According to him I have taking his words out of " context "  ::) Those are HIS original quotes , most have the title of the thread it was originally posted , so they can see for themselves.

He's bitch too , always threatening people , all hopped up on his fake gear he thinks he's some badass.  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16499 on: August 28, 2018, 04:10:48 AM »

Coward.

And to think there were millions of sperm & You was The best one  ::)
Jeez imagine the rest.

How many Posts have You made in Reference to underage Girls & you're still allowed to post on Getbig
You show no shame about them - Just do your trick answers of Trying to down play or the other posters
have misinterpreted or read it wrong  ::)
NO one's read anything wrong or misinterpreted your posts
Your A Paedophile And The Posts of Yours Show You cant Hide It.

Keep Dreaming of Beating Me up & of My Physique As That's all you can do.

So your'e not married & have no children -- Ha ha I wonder why that is.

Please Continue Your Huffing & Puffing & your Threats / Name Calling

You Pervert Paedophile.
Dismissed.