Author Topic: Random Bodybuilding Pics  (Read 5328407 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Reply #16500 on: August 28, 2018, 04:19:34 AM »
Coward? When you're reduced to threatening people on the internet because they called you out for acting like you know what you're talking about , you're the coward , continue with the ........................ .  ;)

That's all you have left? "No, I'm not a coward. You are." LOL! You sound like a 3rd grader.

Now threatening to kick your teeth in is cowardly. As you sit in hiding so ashamed at what you look like. Copying gifs that other people posts and calling on them for support.

LOL.

Where are you, "illuminati"? Come out, come out wherever you are. Come out of hiding.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #16501 on: August 28, 2018, 04:20:17 AM »
Yeah it's called converging evidence , Pellius is a creepy ass fucking dude with an obsession with tweens/teens he constantly brought them up , until I called him on it. According to him I have taking his words out of " context "  ::) Those are HIS original quotes , most have the title of the thread it was originally posted , so they can see for themselves.

He's bitch too , always threatening people , all hopped up on his fake gear he thinks he's some badass.  ::)

No doubt we've all read his posts wrong  ::)  It is only him that is correct.
Strange that no matter how many call him out he avoids answering truthfully
At a rough Guess there's around 12/15 posts of his references & at least as many posters
raising questions & doubts about him - Only we're all wrong & have misread / misinterpreted what he says.

Oh The Little pip squeak is also quick to threaten posters as well  ::)
No doubt they have all posted pics of themselves to stave off getting beaten by him... ::)

Lets just sit back and wait for the tedious long winded post replies he's going to Make.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16502 on: August 28, 2018, 04:31:37 AM »
Yeah it's called converging evidence , Pellius is a creepy ass fucking dude with an obsession with tweens/teens he constantly brought them up , until I called him on it. According to him I have taking his words out of " context "  ::) Those are HIS original quotes , most have the title of the thread it was originally posted , so they can see for themselves.

He's bitch too , always threatening people , all hopped up on his fake gear he thinks he's some badass.  ::)
Anything too do with young girls/kids etc is very disturbing and quite frankly mentally and clinically disgusting.

28 years ago where I grew up a 21 year old that lived up the road from me had according too him...Consentual sex with a 11 year old girl he actually went around boasting about it...a couple of us were down the town centre a couple days later and confronted him he started laughing about saying he was the “first” too pop her little cherry..so we attacked him chased him too the taxi stand and kicked and stomped him until all the taxi drivers jumped out screaming and yelling the cops were on their way.

4 days later her brother doused him with petrol and set him on fire and that was that he died 3 days later from 75% burns and 3 months later that 11 year old girl hung herself in the backyard from a pine tree of her parents house from being raped leaving a suiside note for her parents.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #16503 on: August 28, 2018, 04:34:50 AM »
No doubt we've all read his posts wrong  ::)  It is only him that is correct.
Strange that no matter how many call him out he avoids answering truthfully
At a rough Guess there's around 12/15 posts of his references & at least as many posters
raising questions & doubts about him - Only we're all wrong & have misread / misinterpreted what he says.

Oh The Little pip squeak is also quick to threaten posters as well  ::)
No doubt they have all posted pics of themselves to stave off getting beaten by him... ::)

Lets just sit back and wait for the tedious long winded post replies he's going to Make.

No, just you, and only you, are going to be "sitting back" in front of your computer frantically pushing the reset button waiting for my reply. You are so desperate for others to support you but it's only you who really care what I say and follow it closely. It's called being owned. I am in your head now and you are trying to find a way to escape with a semblance of dignity. DP, ND, Evo, anybody that you can get to help you. I don't need anybody. I can more than hold my own. And I am not a coward.

Meanwhile, you do everything you can to divert the issue that you are too cowardly to show yourself. Anybody can talk shit when they are hiding in the darkness.

You have no problem with anybody seeing you and knowing you in real life. Because you behave yourself. You're a good little bitch. It's only here where you can get to act like a big man and insult people and tell them what and how they should think because you can do so hiding behind the computer like a sniveling little bitch.

Where are you illuminati? Why so scared and ashamed?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16504 on: August 28, 2018, 04:44:24 AM »
No, just you, and only you, are going to be "sitting back" in front of your computer frantically pushing the reset button waiting for my reply. You are so desperate for others to support you but it's only you who really care what I say and follow it closely. It's called being owned. I am in your head now and you are trying to find a way to escape with a semblance of dignity. DP, ND, Evo, anybody that you can get to help you. I don't need anybody. I can more than hold my own. And I am not a coward.

Meanwhile, you do everything you can to divert the issue that you are too cowardly to show yourself. Anybody can talk shit when they are hiding in the darkness.

You have no problem with anybody seeing you and knowing you in real life. Because you behave yourself. You're a good little bitch. It's only here where you can get to act like a big man and insult people and tell them what and how they should think because you can do so hiding behind the computer like a sniveling little bitch.

Where are you illuminati? Why so scared and ashamed?

Me and all the others that have you as a Paedophile
shall we list them all by replies your posts.

Yes so scared & shaking of a Wizzend Runt of The Litter such as You...  ::)

And to think there were millions of sperm & You was The best one   ::)
Jeez imagine the rest.

How many Posts have You made in Reference to underage Girls & you're still allowed to post on Getbig
You show no shame about them - Just do your trick answers of Trying to down play or the other posters
have misinterpreted or read it wrong   ::)
NO one's read anything wrong or misinterpreted your posts
Your A Paedophile And The Posts of Yours Show You cant Hide It.

Keep Dreaming of Beating Me up & of My Physique As That's all you can do.

So your'e not married & have no children -- Ha ha I wonder why that is.

Please Continue Your Huffing & Puffing & your Threats / Name Calling
I'll continue to Be Anonymous  ;D

You Pervert Paedophile.
Dismissed.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #16505 on: August 28, 2018, 06:07:06 AM »
That's all you have left? "No, I'm not a coward. You are." LOL! You sound like a 3rd grader.

Now threatening to kick your teeth in is cowardly. As you sit in hiding so ashamed at what you look like. Copying gifs that other people posts and calling on them for support.

LOL.

Where are you, "illuminati"? Come out, come out wherever you are. Come out of hiding.

Almost as juvenile (right up your alley ) as threatening someone online ,knowing full well nothing is ever going to happen. Yes threatening to beat someone up because they pointed out your stupidity is the height of cowardice. You're creepy sad individual who the cops should investigate.

You bitch up Illuminati not following the rules you're guilty of doing the exact same ,you're a hypocrite and not a very bright one. If you're not contributing to thread get the fuck out.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16506 on: August 28, 2018, 06:44:25 AM »
I clicked on this thread to rest my eyes on some sculpted freaks of nature ( no homo ) and stumbled upon this rant. Please get a room, just not the room 7

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #16507 on: August 28, 2018, 06:47:54 AM »
I clicked on this thread to rest my eyes on some sculpted freaks of nature ( no homo ) and stumbled upon this rant. Please get 7 room, just not the room 7

Yes, what's it all about?

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16508 on: August 28, 2018, 11:58:17 AM »
Back to pics...

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16509 on: August 28, 2018, 11:59:11 AM »
 8)

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16510 on: August 28, 2018, 12:00:16 PM »
 8)

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16511 on: August 28, 2018, 12:01:33 PM »
 8)

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16512 on: August 28, 2018, 12:02:11 PM »
 8)

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16513 on: August 28, 2018, 12:03:43 PM »
 8)

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16514 on: August 28, 2018, 12:05:40 PM »
 8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16515 on: August 28, 2018, 01:27:41 PM »
 :)

Kwon3

« Reply #16516 on: August 28, 2018, 03:31:06 PM »
Some more " noteworthy " quotes from the gifted & talented Pellius

That's not relevant to what I said, because it doesn't pertain to the way he structures his posts or his grammar. It's a separate discussion that I'm not really interested in. You may not agree with what he writes, but he has the right to say what he says under the constitution.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16517 on: August 28, 2018, 03:52:17 PM »
That's not relevant to what I said, because it doesn't pertain to the way he structures his posts or his grammar. It's a separate discussion that I'm not really interested in. You may not agree with what he writes, but he has the right to say what he says under the constitution.

Oh I know it was just a nice segue way

Kwon3

« Reply #16518 on: August 28, 2018, 04:01:51 PM »
Oh I know it was just a nice segue way
I used to write segue way a lot too. It's actually just segue. Yeah, I know, the last two letters are literally the opposite of what most English speakers expect, where the word rogue, for instance, is pronounced "owe-guh" at the end, rather than "oh-gway", as with segue. Hell, at first I used to think it was "seeg", until I was laughed out of a conversation.

All joking aside, this is a photo thread, so here's third trimester Ronnie in the early 2000s:

Kwon3

« Reply #16519 on: August 28, 2018, 04:23:49 PM »
3 months later that 11 year old girl hung herself in the backyard from a pine tree of her parents house from being raped leaving a suiside note for her parents.
Was it her?

https://cliptrend.com/katelyn-nichole-davis-12-years-old-hangs-livestream/

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #16520 on: August 29, 2018, 12:36:25 AM »
Anything too do with young girls/kids etc is very disturbing and quite frankly mentally and clinically disgusting.

28 years ago where I grew up a 21 year old that lived up the road from me had according too him...Consentual sex with a 11 year old girl he actually went around boasting about it...a couple of us were down the town centre a couple days later and confronted him he started laughing about saying he was the “first” too pop her little cherry..so we attacked him chased him too the taxi stand and kicked and stomped him until all the taxi drivers jumped out screaming and yelling the cops were on their way.

4 days later her brother doused him with petrol and set him on fire and that was that he died 3 days later from 75% burns and 3 months later that 11 year old girl hung herself in the backyard from a pine tree of her parents house from being raped leaving a suiside note for her parents.

That’s as dark as it gets. Human nature, I guess.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #16521 on: August 29, 2018, 11:13:29 AM »
8)

Hoyer Coe good limbs strange torso.....Casey Viator had some of the worst haircuts in the history of mankind.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16522 on: August 29, 2018, 01:52:29 PM »
8)

Zane looks good in that pic
At 200lb or so it says.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16523 on: August 29, 2018, 01:56:59 PM »
I used to write segue way a lot too. It's actually just segue. Yeah, I know, the last two letters are literally the opposite of what most English speakers expect, where the word rogue, for instance, is pronounced "owe-guh" at the end, rather than "oh-gway", as with segue. Hell, at first I used to think it was "seeg", until I was laughed out of a conversation.

All joking aside, this is a photo thread, so here's third trimester Ronnie in the early 2000s:

Thanks for the correction !! That I did not know

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16524 on: August 29, 2018, 04:05:41 PM »
 :)