Author Topic: Random Bodybuilding Pics  (Read 5330721 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Reply #18025 on: April 05, 2019, 03:19:54 PM »
 :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18026 on: April 05, 2019, 03:30:30 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18027 on: April 05, 2019, 03:35:14 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18028 on: April 05, 2019, 03:59:30 PM »

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18029 on: April 05, 2019, 06:08:46 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #18030 on: April 06, 2019, 01:48:53 AM »
Finally! You deserve credit for your honesty. A lot of folks here never admit to anything. All in all, watching muscular men in thongs posing for the possible win of a plastic statue and some pocket change is pretty gay. And, there is nothing wrong with that.  

When I first saw Pumping Iron I was very inspired by Arnold, Franco, Serge, Lou... Watching them train was also very inspiring. I found nothing, absolutely nothing, sexual about it. It was just a non-issue for me. Most men admire strength and power. You find it gay because you are gay. You are attracted to men. Just like I find women physique and bikini sexy because I am attracted to women. I doubt most women are turned on by these women on stage. It is unfair and disingenuous to attribute and project your sexual attraction to males to other men. Men who genuinely find other men sexually attractive is a tiny percentage. Anywhere from 2 to 4%. It's an aberration. Gay people are obsessed with trying to normalize homosexual behavior.

When I first saw this watching PI as a teenager it was just jaw-dropping. I never saw anything like it. Arnold just exuded strength, power, and perfection. Serge just standing there breathing with his abs contracting was something I never saw before. Franco with that split chest was something that has never been seen before or since.

Sexual? Not even an afterthought. Do I get credit for my honesty?

And that tired old comment about plastic trophies was old and worn out ten years ago. They are not made of plastic and a lot of lucrative careers has been launched winning bodybuilding and physique shows. A lot of people are getting rich, more than ever before, off their physiques.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #18031 on: April 06, 2019, 06:53:15 AM »
When I first saw Pumping Iron I was very inspired by Arnold, Franco, Serge, Lou... Watching them train was also very inspiring. I found nothing, absolutely nothing, sexual about it. It was just a non-issue for me. Most men admire strength and power. You find it gay because you are gay. You are attracted to men. Just like I find women physique and bikini sexy because I am attracted to women. I doubt most women are turned on by these women on stage. It is unfair and disingenuous to attribute and project your sexual attraction to males to other men. Men who genuinely find other men sexually attractive is a tiny percentage. Anywhere from 2 to 4%. It's an aberration. Gay people are obsessed with trying to normalize homosexual behavior.

When I first saw this watching PI as a teenager it was just jaw-dropping. I never saw anything like it. Arnold just exuded strength, power, and perfection. Serge just standing there breathing with his abs contracting was something I never saw before. Franco with that split chest was something that has never been seen before or since.

And that tired old comment about plastic trophies was old and worn out ten years ago. They are not made of plastic and a lot of lucrative careers has been launched winning bodybuilding and physique shows. A lot of people are getting rich, more than ever before, off their physiques.

Well written, sir.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #18032 on: April 06, 2019, 08:31:25 AM »

Well Summed up & Very Much Goes for Me Also
I’ll give you Top Marks for you Honesty & Summary.

Zero Male Sexual attraction for Me,
Likewise for when I watch any Male Sports.

Plenty of Attraction to many Females in gyms & Sports
To Much at Times 🤣👍🏻 - Never

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18033 on: April 06, 2019, 08:50:21 AM »

Agreed.  Pumping Iron sexual?  I saw it for the first time when I was in college.  Me and any of my buddies who lifted viewed it as inspiration.  We were lifting weights to feel and look better so we could get more pussy.  Weirdos always trying to normalize gross, unnatural behavior.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #18034 on: April 06, 2019, 08:51:16 AM »
A heterosexual man can say another man is handsome or well built without being "closeted".  I know homosexual men that honestly state when they think a woman is beautiful and put together well and they don't want to have sex with them. 

Steve Reeves was to me, the best built and most handsome man to walk this planet.  Sophia Loren was (and remains) a stunningly beautiful woman.   It's not a matter of "it is what it is" but rather it is what we choose to make of it.

For some people, sex is their world and that being regardless of their preference.  Fuck that noise. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #18035 on: April 06, 2019, 06:20:09 PM »
Well Summed up & Very Much Goes for Me Also
I’ll give you Top Marks for you Honesty & Summary.

Zero Male Sexual attraction for Me,
Likewise for when I watch any Male Sports.

Plenty of Attraction to many Females in gyms & Sports
To Much at Times 🤣👍🏻 - Never

Also note their facial expressions. No contorted faces or tongue sticking out. They all had a much more dignified demeanor so lacking today.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #18036 on: April 06, 2019, 06:25:48 PM »
A heterosexual man can say another man is handsome or well built without being "closeted".  I know homosexual men that honestly state when they think a woman is beautiful and put together well and they don't want to have sex with them. 

Steve Reeves was to me, the best built and most handsome man to walk this planet.  Sophia Loren was (and remains) a stunningly beautiful woman.   It's not a matter of "it is what it is" but rather it is what we choose to make of it.

For some people, sex is their world and that being regardless of their preference.  Fuck that noise. 

What I resent with Prime's post is the notion that you are only being honest if you see gay imagery and gay sexuality in bbing. That you are not being honest with others, and with yourself, for not seeing all things through the prism of homosexuality.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #18037 on: April 06, 2019, 07:19:27 PM »
What I resent with Prime's post is the notion that you are only being honest if you see gay imagery and gay sexuality in bbing. That you are not being honest with others, and with yourself, for not seeing all things through the prism of homosexuality.

You are correct, my friend.

And if I might I add, I think that this is true of a great many people that are slaves to debauchery and/or wickedness in its many forms.  They claim to see  in others that which they desire themselves in for no other reason than to rationalize and justify what they want.   Of course I could be wrong.  To be honest, we may be "animals" but we are not savages.

Or at least I hope not.  So many people seem hell bent on proving that supposition wrong. 

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18038 on: April 07, 2019, 07:03:18 AM »

As Bob Cicherillo once wrote on this board:

“It’s only gay if you want it to be.”

I would conversely add:

“It’s not gay if you don’t want it to be.”

Of the guys that I have known who competed, the overwhelming majority were straight.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18039 on: April 07, 2019, 07:08:40 AM »
Brandon Curry, winner of last month’s Arnold Classic (Columbus):

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18040 on: April 07, 2019, 07:13:30 AM »
The statue here is of Arnold and is just outside the convention center in Columbus, Ohio where the annual Arnold Classic is held; person in front is unknown:

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18041 on: April 07, 2019, 11:22:47 AM »
The statue here is of Arnold and is just outside the convention center in Columbus, Ohio where the annual Arnold Classic is held; person in front is unknown:

Person in front is IFBB Pro Luke Carroll

https://www.instagram.com/luke_the_hulk/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18042 on: April 07, 2019, 11:45:54 AM »
Brandon Curry, winner of last month’s Arnold Classic (Columbus):

He does look very good in that shot.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18043 on: April 07, 2019, 11:59:13 AM »
[img width=393 height=600]http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=565553.0;attach=772971;image

Take your best shot!
Absolutely fucking disgusting

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #18044 on: April 07, 2019, 12:10:41 PM »
what ever happened to that dude? brad something... he was all over the net back in the day... guy like that would have loved the Instagram world of today.

Brad Hollibaugh

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18045 on: April 07, 2019, 12:11:15 PM »
🤮🤮🤮😖😖😖
Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh
Did you have to Repost that god-Damn pic Henda.

I just chucked me dins up 🤮🤮🤮

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18046 on: April 07, 2019, 12:18:38 PM »
🤮🤮🤮😖😖😖
Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh
Did you have to Repost that god-Damn pic Henda.

I just chucked me dins up 🤮🤮🤮

Sorry mate I was hoping it wouldn’t show as sometimes when you quote a post the photo dosent show must be random I’ll try and remove it now mate

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18047 on: April 07, 2019, 01:52:52 PM »
Brad Hollibaugh

He appeared as a carnival strongman on the Grimm series.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3307548/?ref_=ttep_ep8

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18048 on: April 07, 2019, 03:08:13 PM »
Last night I went to the Natural Ohio contest in Cleveland.  The guest poser was William Bonac, who was fourth at the Olympia last fall and second at the Arnold last month.  He looked very good.  But, he is not a tall guy.  Notice in my own photo below (sorry for the quality) he is standing on his tiptoes for the fan’s photo.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18049 on: April 07, 2019, 04:44:44 PM »
Nellie².

Your compulsive need to comment unnecessarily about anything gay is very strange.