Author Topic: Random Bodybuilding Pics  (Read 5328401 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Reply #18450 on: August 02, 2019, 05:45:09 AM »
IFBB PRO DANI YOUNAN | Road To The 2019 Mr. Olympia | Episode 1

Was that a topical thermogenic and a waist trainer? Is he serious?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18451 on: August 02, 2019, 08:59:01 AM »
Brandon Curry’s Back Session 7-28-19

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18452 on: August 02, 2019, 10:28:13 AM »
Cirque du SoGhey.  Being a masculine heterosexual man, I cannot abide such tripe and therefor refuse to view it.  That still shot looks a total nelllie.

You can't view the video and yet you take time to comment on it. Why? Everything is SoGhey if you want it to be.  ;)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18453 on: August 02, 2019, 03:45:44 PM »
TAMPA Pro News

212lbs Final Results

6) Karol Malecki
5) Shane Stewart
4) Austin Karr
3) Guy Cisternino
2) Zane Watson
1) John Jewett

First Call Outs 212lb. Bodybuilding Division | 2019 IFBB Pro. League Tampa Pro

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18454 on: August 02, 2019, 04:39:36 PM »
First Call Outs Figure Division | 2019 IFBB Pro. League Tampa Pro

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18455 on: August 02, 2019, 04:49:47 PM »
First Call Outs Men's Physique Division | 2019 IFBB Pro. League Tampa Pro

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18456 on: August 02, 2019, 05:00:11 PM »
First Call Outs Classic Physique Division | 2019 IFBB Pro. League Tampa Pro

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #18457 on: August 02, 2019, 05:43:50 PM »
You can't view the video and yet you take time to comment on it. Why? Everything is SoGhey if you want it to be.  ;)

I am a Man.  A heterosexual man.  I am also a much better writer than most here (Kahn is the BEST!) and if I want to proffer my thoughts on any subject I choose then I shall do so with gusto.  That reply took all of maybe 1.5 minutes to compose.  I truly fail to see how a man can look at the anus of another man and find, if not "love" then "lust".

But hey. Some do. But that doesn't mean I can't comment on it and that image from the video looked nothing like something I, a heterosexual Man would want to see.  It looked fucking Nellie.

Most black homosexuals are effeminate nellies. Few homosexual men like nellies.  My friends that I knew growing up that were homosexual would say, "Only a Nellie or a really hard-up man with a hard-on would do it with a Nellie".  Paraphrased from a poor memory but unless you are an imbecile (and you are not) you will understand their meaning.

Again, that image from the video looked like a fucking sissified Nellie.  Either that or an advertisement for a new bug killer called "Black Fag".

It's called writing.  Kahn is the best at it since John passed.  I can only pay homage to John and wonder at Kahn's talent.   

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18458 on: August 02, 2019, 05:56:18 PM »
I am a Man.  A heterosexual man.  I am also a much better writer than most here (Kahn is the BEST!) and if I want to proffer my thoughts on any subject I choose then I shall do so with gusto.  That reply took all of maybe 1.5 minutes to compose.  I truly fail to see how a man can look at the anus of another man and find, if not "love" then "lust".

But hey. Some do. But that doesn't mean I can't comment on it and that image from the video looked nothing like something I, a heterosexual Man would want to see.  It looked fucking Nellie.

Most black homosexuals are effeminate nellies. Few homosexual men like nellies.  My friends that I knew growing up that were homosexual would say, "Only a Nellie or a really hard-up man with a hard-on would do it with a Nellie".  Paraphrased from a poor memory but unless you are an imbecile (and you are not) you will understand their meaning.

Again, that image from the video looked like a fucking sissified Nellie.  Either that or an advertisement for a new bug killer called "Black Fag".

It's called writing.  Kahn is the best at it since John passed.  I can only pay homage to John and wonder at Kahn's talent.   

Arrogant and pretentious at its best.  Sad and delusional human being. I think I should change my stance on abortion, after reading a post like this. But, no woman would have a child with you anyway. Nobody is that stupid

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18459 on: August 02, 2019, 05:57:31 PM »
Pretty sure its George Turners daughter, he is standing in the back. He's  the 3 more reps guy.

You mean George Synder, his daughter's name was Lori. Here she is with Arnold.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #18460 on: August 02, 2019, 06:01:30 PM »
Arrogant and pretentious at its best.  Sad and delusional human being. I think I should change my stance on abortion, after reading a post like this. But, no woman would have a child with you anyway. Nobody is that stupid

Well if it isn't another of our resident twatlings.  You travel in herds, correct?  I hope you suffer horribly. 

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18461 on: August 02, 2019, 06:06:59 PM »
Well if it isn't another of our resident twatlings.  You travel in herds, correct?  I hope you suffer horribly. 

Thanks.  I wont ever suffer like you, being raised by Nanny, and years later, as an old alone Man, writes on a forum that is a "talented writer"

Dude, please dont ever donate your sperm.  I know youre not able to love anyone, but think about Mankind :)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #18462 on: August 02, 2019, 06:22:45 PM »

Thanks.  I wont ever suffer like you, being raised by Nanny, and years later, as an old alone Man, writes on a forum that is a "talented writer"

Dude, please dont ever donate your sperm.  I know youre not able to love anyone, but think about Mankind :)

You pathetic typist.  Go fuck your grandmother, little one.  This ain't the real world and you aren't shit in either domain. Your ilk deserve what you wish upon civilized people.  Fuck you to hell, little man.  I bite my thumb at you.
What an IOL.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18463 on: August 02, 2019, 06:28:36 PM »
You pathetic typist.  Go fuck your grandmother, little one.  This ain't the real world and you aren't shit in either domain. Your ilk deserve what you wish upon civilized people.  Fuck you to hell, little man.  I bite my thumb at you.
What an IOL.

Dont project your fantasies on me, Scott.  Youre not civilized by any means, just called a guy Racist Nigro on the other post.

Take a look in the mirror first, "talented writer".  Youre just and old, alone and sad human being, that needs to come here every single day to have a online presence, cause you dont have a real life outside your books. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #18464 on: August 02, 2019, 06:35:56 PM »
Dont project your fantasies on me, Scott.  Youre not civilized by any means, just called a guy Racist Nigro on the other post.

Take a look in the mirror first, "talented writer".  Youre just and old, alone and sad human being, that needs to come here every single day to have a online presence, cause you dont have a real life outside your books. 

Easy there Alexa...I truly hope you catch something so hideous, so painful, so disgusting that they name it after you when you assume room temperature.  After suffering, of course.  You deserve it.  You filthy colostomy bag of lies.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18465 on: August 02, 2019, 06:39:21 PM »
Easy there Alexa...I truly hope you catch something so hideous, so painful, so disgusting that they name it after you when you assume room temperature.  After suffering, of course.  You deserve it.  You filthy colostomy bag of lies.

Im laughing at your despair as a Human Being, knowing that its all true. LOL

insulting other posters and considering yourself smart and talented. What an imbecile LOL

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #18466 on: August 02, 2019, 06:49:28 PM »
Im laughing at your despair as a Human Being, knowing that its all true. LOL

insulting other posters and considering yourself smart and talented. What an imbecile LOL

Actually, I am not smart at all.  Not even average.  But...When compared to a specimen such as yourself?

I'm not considered stupid.  Go fuck your dead relatives, shitface.  You are no match for me.  Yours is an imitation of life and again, I hope you catch something nasty.  Obama care won't be able to save you but perhaps they can give your particular strain it's own civil rights.

Fuck your noise, asspuppet.    Time for my Geritol®, LOL!  Don't you have some semen to swizzle you jizz filled anus?  Like other cucks here, no one likes you at all.  Manlet typist.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18467 on: August 02, 2019, 07:23:25 PM »
Actually, I am not smart at all.  Not even average.  But...When compared to a specimen such as yourself?

I'm not considered stupid.  Go fuck your dead relatives, shitface.  You are no match for me.  Yours is an imitation of life and again, I hope you catch something nasty.  Obama care won't be able to save you but perhaps they can give your particular strain it's own civil rights.

Fuck your noise, asspuppet.    Time for my Geritol®, LOL!  Don't you have some semen to swizzle you jizz filled anus?  Like other cucks here, no one likes you at all.  Manlet typist.

Yes, we're all well aware of this fact

The more salient question is why are you so fucking angry all the time (we'll ignore the gay portions of your post - we all know why you include those)

If I recall correctly you're crippled

Is that what made you reject your religion and then project your hatred onto almost everyone on this board

Seriously, I've never seen anyone so utterly rotten to the core with anger

Maybe it's your obvious closeted homosexual urges that are making you so angry

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18468 on: August 03, 2019, 09:45:00 AM »
First Call Outs Fitness Division | 2019 IFBB Pro. League Tampa Pro

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18469 on: August 03, 2019, 12:09:13 PM »
First Call Outs Women's Bodybuilding | 2019 IFBB Pro. League Tampa Pro

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18470 on: August 03, 2019, 12:11:12 PM »

Are you really crippled? That would explain things a lot, Scott. Sad, sad human being

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18471 on: August 03, 2019, 12:27:01 PM »
First Call Outs Women's Physique | 2019 IFBB Pro. League Tampa Pro

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18472 on: August 03, 2019, 12:29:07 PM »
First Call Outs Women's Physique | 2019 IFBB Pro. League Tampa Pro

Thanks, Man. Do you know if Ramy will or will not compete on Opens BB?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18473 on: August 03, 2019, 12:35:35 PM »
First Call Outs Bikini Division | 2019 IFBB Pro. League Tampa Pro

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18474 on: August 03, 2019, 12:44:07 PM »
Thanks, Man. Do you know if Ramy will or will not compete on Opens BB?

Nope. I don't think he planned to compete this year.

First Call Outs Open Bodybuilding | 2019 IFBB Pro. League Tampa Pro