Author Topic: Random Bodybuilding Pics  (Read 5328579 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Reply #19850 on: December 22, 2019, 02:32:27 PM »
True that. I’d bet there was NO pussy he wanted he did not get. Dude was a God.

J

"Small g".  ;D 

Steve Reeves was and remains "The Man".  I cannot begin to imagine being not only that well built but also that handsome.   On here, our own "Stuntmovie" knew him when he was a youngster.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19851 on: December 22, 2019, 02:40:55 PM »
A few years back I took 5 meters of rope, looped it around my waist and the bast of a tree. I kept the rope taught and I free squatted with my arms folded as if I was doing a front squat - 20 reps and I was spent. I think I’ll revisit it .

J

Interesting squat variation.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #19852 on: December 22, 2019, 02:41:20 PM »
"Small g".  ;D 

Steve Reeves was and remains "The Man".  I cannot begin to imagine being not only that well built but also that handsome.   On here, our own "Stuntmovie" knew him when he was a youngster.   

I know what your saying . . . If he had tits I’d have married him. Beautiful man.

J

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #19853 on: December 22, 2019, 02:46:02 PM »
Interesting squat variation.

It’s a unique variation on squats - kinda like a sissy squat. I think I’ll do some stretching, start with 10 reps and go up in 5 rep increments until I fail. Looking forward to Tuesday’s quad workout.

J

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19854 on: December 22, 2019, 06:54:31 PM »
True that. I’d bet there was NO pussy he wanted he did not get. Dude was a God.

J

dude was a god and still is a god -  we dont  know if chasing women/womanizing wasn't his thing?

different era and many elite men were so busy with their own personal conquests they didn't waste mental calories on pussy. arnold couldnt keep his hands off women -  ;D

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19855 on: December 22, 2019, 08:19:39 PM »
Matt Greggo STRONGEST I’VE EVER BEEN! FULL SHOULDER TRAINING

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #19856 on: December 23, 2019, 05:22:50 PM »
 :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19857 on: December 23, 2019, 05:23:51 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19858 on: December 23, 2019, 05:24:59 PM »

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #19859 on: December 23, 2019, 05:31:08 PM »

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19860 on: December 24, 2019, 10:33:45 AM »

his whole body looks gritty and ripped

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19861 on: December 24, 2019, 10:51:34 AM »
Wilf Sylvester use to use barbell squats, hacks, leg extensions and leg curls. When he won the short class Mr. Universe he used 400 reps of body weight only squats, leg extensions and leg curls. Not sure if it was one set of 400 reps or multiple sets to get to 400 reps. He was never clear explaining his routine. Made me experiment with body weight squats after my regular leg routine. I found they were incredible conditioning workout going full range down. I tried not to flop down with speed like cross fit guys trying to beat the clock but made every rep count. I think there is a lot of value in body weight squats.

Absolutely.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19862 on: December 24, 2019, 10:58:58 AM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19863 on: December 24, 2019, 11:24:42 AM »
That was a great find on the Steve Reeves video. He stands the test of time.  I can't imagine all the women that would throw them self at him. When he was 15 he was built.  Even serving in the military during World War II he was nick named The Shape. He had a 110 lbs barbell that he repped out with in the Philippines. Too bad his health gave out toward the end of his life. Sad he didn't have any kids to pass those amazing genes onto. The guy was built every decade of his life until his health gave in. He trained the whole body in one session. Usually three exercises for three sets each. He also was a big advocate of power walking for cardio.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19864 on: December 24, 2019, 11:56:55 AM »

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19865 on: December 24, 2019, 12:46:04 PM »
SCOTT, Somewhere up above you mentioned me meeting Steve Reeves.

That occured on numerous times during his livrely-hood which may be worth repeating during this discussion.

I first met Steve when he passed me by while I was sitting at the water's edge of Lake Elsinor ''over thar in the Berkeley/Oakland area of Northern California. He tapped me on my head and said, "Get big, kid!"  and then joined my dad for a brief conversation.

I am guessing here but I must have been around 6 which would make Steve about 19 or so at that time.

Then a few years later before he became a famous movie star ... I met him and George Eifferman while we were waiting for a train to take us all from San Fran to los Angeles . That was a short, "Hello - Goodbye" conversation.

Then when I was in my late teens, I was doing some heavy benches at the now defunct American Health Studios and he stopped to watch me do some serious benches which apparently impressed him because he waited until I completed the 8th rep of my 3rd set.

And later that summer Steve came to Rio Nido on northern California's Russian River (a noteworthy summer resort area) where he got knocked to the ground with a sucker punch but managed to get up with an embarassed smile on his face.

But the sucker puncher had already taken off in a rush.

Then a year or so before he passed away, I had the opportunity to spend some time with Steve and his wife/girlfriend(?) for an event that was being held in his honor.

Reeves and Eifferman were good friends up until the very end and we were asked to not say anything about Steve's passing when  we paid  George a visit in the hospital.

I mentioned this earlier but Steve's mom once said that Steve never had a cold nor a cavity as a young man.

Good days back then within the world of bodybuilding .... now long gone .... with minor exceptions.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19866 on: December 24, 2019, 03:09:54 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19867 on: December 24, 2019, 03:11:33 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19868 on: December 24, 2019, 03:14:44 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19869 on: December 24, 2019, 05:43:46 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19870 on: December 24, 2019, 05:45:05 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19871 on: December 24, 2019, 05:46:08 PM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #19872 on: December 24, 2019, 06:16:34 PM »
⬆️⬆️⬆️Very underrated NPC Nationals⬆️⬆️⬆️

Michael Francois, Dennis Newman, Edgar Fletcher, Don Long

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #19873 on: December 24, 2019, 07:00:48 PM »
SCOTT, Somewhere up above you mentioned me meeting Steve Reeves.

That occured on numerous times during his livrely-hood which may be worth repeating during this discussion.

I first met Steve when he passed me by while I was sitting at the water's edge of Lake Elsinor ''over thar in the Berkeley/Oakland area of Northern California. He tapped me on my head and said, "Get big, kid!"  and then joined my dad for a brief conversation.

I am guessing here but I must have been around 6 which would make Steve about 19 or so at that time.

Then a few years later before he became a famous movie star ... I met him and George Eifferman while we were waiting for a train to take us all from San Fran to los Angeles . That was a short, "Hello - Goodbye" conversation.

Then when I was in my late teens, I was doing some heavy benches at the now defunct American Health Studios and he stopped to watch me do some serious benches which apparently impressed him because he waited until I completed the 8th rep of my 3rd set.

And later that summer Steve came to Rio Nido on northern California's Russian River (a noteworthy summer resort area) where he got knocked to the ground with a sucker punch but managed to get up with an embarassed smile on his face.

But the sucker puncher had already taken off in a rush.

Then a year or so before he passed away, I had the opportunity to spend some time with Steve and his wife/girlfriend(?) for an event that was being held in his honor.

Reeves and Eifferman were good friends up until the very end and we were asked to not say anything about Steve's passing when  we paid  George a visit in the hospital.

I mentioned this earlier but Steve's mom once said that Steve never had a cold nor a cavity as a young man.

Good days back then within the world of bodybuilding .... now long gone .... with minor exceptions.

Reeves lived in northern San Diego county and if my memory is correct he was last married to a much younger woman by the name of Deborah Ann...I briefly knew a young woman that worked for the veterinarian that cared for his animals. 

I cannot stand what bodybuilding has become since the film "Pumping Iron" let the truth of it all out of the bag, so to speak.   

Good night, sir.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #19874 on: December 24, 2019, 11:08:39 PM »

I’d love it if Shawn would comment on WTF was going on with the side of his hair in that shot. Someone lose control of the clippers?

J