Author Topic: Random Bodybuilding Pics  (Read 5328403 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Reply #21725 on: July 29, 2020, 07:37:22 PM »
Fabian Mayr: This is Classic Physique! Training with Aldin Alijagic and Mike Sommerfeld

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #21726 on: July 29, 2020, 08:12:45 PM »
I am starting to think that with drugs, even someone as genetically cursed as I can get HUGE and POWERFUL.

I mean, if it worked on Flex Wheeler, Ronnie Coleman and Lee Priest (to name but three), it'll work on anybody!

Yeah.  Any body at all.  Feeeeeeeeeeeeel otherwise?  Here's another genetic marvel, Branch Warren.   Any body at all.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #21727 on: July 30, 2020, 03:22:04 AM »
I am starting to think that with drugs, even someone as genetically cursed as I can get HUGE and POWERFUL.

I mean, if it worked on Flex Wheeler, Ronnie Coleman and Lee Priest (to name but three), it'll work on anybody!

Yeah.  Any body at all.  Feeeeeeeeeeeeel otherwise?  Here's another genetic marvel, Branch Warren.   Any body at all.

There are millions out there in gyms all over the world juicing. Very few would look good on stage. Just look at an amateur level show. All are juicing but so many have no business on stage. You don't see all the bbers out there hoping to make it big and turn pro and gassed to the max that fail miserably.

If you think what worked on  Flex, Coleman and Priest will do the same for you or anybody on this board -- try it. Then join the tens of thousands that failed and got beaten by those extremely gifted three you mentioned over the course of their careers.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #21728 on: July 30, 2020, 04:06:31 AM »
There are millions out there in gyms all over the world juicing. Very few would look good on stage. Just look at an amateur level show. All are juicing but so many have no business on stage. You don't see all the bbers out there hoping to make it big and turn pro and gassed to the max that fail miserably.

If you think what worked on  Flex, Coleman and Priest will do the same for you or anybody on this board -- try it. Then join the tens of thousands that failed and got beaten by those extremely gifted three you mentioned over the course of their careers.

THIS!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #21729 on: July 30, 2020, 05:24:15 AM »

Sorry but we will forever disagree on this, my friend.  Anyone that takes this stuff, works out hard, eats and sleeps will get bigger and stronger.  Women take this crap and it works on them too.  Case closed.

Did I say "compete"?   Nope.   I said HUGE and POWERFUL.  Flex sans drugs would be anything but those two words.  Lee Priest too.  And Ronnie?  How's that moron looking now?  He's probably cruising on a lot more than the standard HRT dosage but granted, he screwed himself.

Again, anybody can get bigger and stronger on that stuff.  To deny the truth is to lie to no one but to look a fool. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #21730 on: July 30, 2020, 05:25:57 AM »
THIS!!!

Oh, really?   ;D  *SNICKER*   ;D
Surely you jest?  And no, I'm not calling your "Shirley".  Yet. ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21731 on: July 30, 2020, 06:18:00 AM »
Fabian Mayr: This is Classic Physique! Training with Aldin Alijagic and Mike Sommerfeld

Mayr looks great in street clothes, real illusion onstage
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMwHepwANy7/

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21732 on: July 30, 2020, 07:28:28 AM »
Sorry but we will forever disagree on this, my friend.  Anyone that takes this stuff, works out hard, eats and sleeps will get bigger and stronger.  Women take this crap and it works on them too.  Case closed.

Did I say "compete"?   Nope.   I said HUGE and POWERFUL.  Flex sans drugs would be anything but those two words.  Lee Priest too.  And Ronnie?  How's that moron looking now?  He's probably cruising on a lot more than the standard HRT dosage but granted, he screwed himself.

Again, anybody can get bigger and stronger on that stuff.  To deny the truth is to lie to no one but to look a fool.

Guys down play the role steroids have on their physique because they want the credit. Deep down inside they know they look like shit without the assist.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #21733 on: July 30, 2020, 01:16:08 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #21734 on: July 30, 2020, 04:37:41 PM »

Nope. Case is not closed. The difference between you and me and is that I have use steroids at various times over the course of many years. I know first hand the effect it will and did have on me. Yes, I got bigger and stronger but no way did I ever look like an advance or even intermediate bodybuilder. Even on three grams of injectables and 50 grams a day of dbol or 100 grams of Drol eating 400 grams of protein everyday I never came close to what I would have expected. I was 6'2" and force fed myself to 235 pounds of flab. I was constantly exhausted and out of breath. Yes, my bench press went up 40 pounds over the course of 5 months. I could bench six clean reps with 315 pounds. Big deal. High school kids do that naturally.

It is a foolish argument saying that Ronnie, Flex... would not be huge and powerful with drugs. Of course if you don't train and eat you will be small and skinny no matter what your genetics. It's their genetic response to training, nutrition, and anabolics that made the difference. Training at Golds, I compared how I trained compared to Flex, Dillet, and Cormier and never did they consistently push themselves as hard as I did in the gym. And I doubt they were doing much more drugs than I was at that time when I was very, very motivated and wanted to give it one last shot and pull out all the stops and get as huge as I can. I was in my late twenties and in my physical prime, already had 15 years of serious training under my belt, already used and knowlegeable about gear and easy access to an unlimited suppy of quality anabolics. So if anything was going to happen it was going to be at that time

Everyone will improve with training, proper diet and even more so with anabolics, but to think that will guarantee them an impressive physique is just wrong. I know many, others here know many, that were never and could never be very impressive while juiced to the gills including myself. Most don't even look like they lift. You continue to speak of things you have no empirical knowledge of. You continue to make claims about a subject you really know very little about. I started using steroids under the care of a doctor back in 1982 and have gone through various phases for decades experimenting with every type of anabolic available. I have spoken with doctors and pros and experimenting on myself to learn as much as I could about hormones. Other than my first cycle of dianabol and deca, I have never experience this superman effect where I felt that I am really getting jacked that many others did. Using Arnold 1980 as an example and goal where he was at 225 lbs I felt that if I took enough steroids, force feed myself protein, and trained like a maniac, I felt I should at least have been able to get to 210 pounds with similar conditioning. Although I was the same height as Arnold by the time I got to close in on 200 pounds I already had a gut without a hint of abs. And this was, in addtition to other compounds, 800mg/wk of Tren acetate -- the strongest and most effective compound for body composition. I was told that if you take enough tren (75mg 3x/week was the norm for Parabolin) you won't get fat. Actually, if you eat enough, you WILL get fat. Tren doesn't magically turn every gram of a caloric surplus into muscle. It became clear that, like so many others, I just didn't have the genetics to put on a lot of lean muscle mass.

Yes, you are probably correct that as long as you keep your uninformed, zero-experience attitude we will never agree. But the difference is that I know by hands-on personal experience, along with the experience of others, knowing exactly what they took and how they responded, that I know what I am talking about whereas your conclusions are simply base on opinions and a personal bias and resentment for those that want to enhance themselves beyond what they could achieve naturally.

We will both have our opinions and expressed them and leave it to others to decide who has more credibility. I have no doubt, especially by others that also have first hand experience with hormones, that I will get endless nods of agreement and you will continually be dismissed for your constant anti-steroid rants that are based on feeling and resentment.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #21735 on: July 30, 2020, 04:47:05 PM »
Guys down play the role steroids have on their physique because they want the credit. Deep down inside they know they look like shit without the assist.

They will not look like shit. They will still look far better than the average slob. But there is a lot of truth to what you say but it is not for the reason given. Very few know just how hard, how much effort, how all encompassing being a competitive bber is. Everything you do, every damn thing you do, matters and has an effect on your goals. It's a constant 24/7 endeavor and you really have to devote your whole life to it. Way more than most any other sport. So you would feel the same way when others, so utterly clueless, the ones who couldn't muster up the discipline to lose 20 lbs of flab or maintain a consistent training schedule for more than a month, just dismissed it as all drugs. That you can just drop some orals everyday and stick yourself with a needle then pitter/patter in the gym, eat what you want, and look like Brandon Curry.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #21736 on: July 30, 2020, 05:43:59 PM »
 :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #21737 on: July 30, 2020, 05:45:02 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #21738 on: July 30, 2020, 05:48:06 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #21739 on: July 30, 2020, 05:51:37 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #21740 on: July 30, 2020, 05:54:25 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #21741 on: July 30, 2020, 05:56:45 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #21742 on: July 30, 2020, 05:58:44 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #21743 on: July 30, 2020, 06:21:01 PM »
Nope. Case is not closed. The difference between you and me and is that I have use steroids at various times over the course of many years. I know first hand the effect it will and did have on me. Yes, I got bigger and stronger but no way did I ever look like an advance or even intermediate bodybuilder. Even on three grams of injectables and 50 grams a day of dbol or 100 grams of Drol eating 400 grams of protein everyday I never came close to what I would have expected. I was 6'2" and force fed myself to 235 pounds of flab. I was constantly exhausted and out of breath. Yes, my bench press went up 40 pounds over the course of 5 months. I could bench six clean reps with 315 pounds. Big deal. High school kids do that naturally.

It is a foolish argument saying that Ronnie, Flex... would not be huge and powerful with drugs. Of course if you don't train and eat you will be small and skinny no matter what your genetics. It's their genetic response to training, nutrition, and anabolics that made the difference. Training at Golds, I compared how I trained compared to Flex, Dillet, and Cormier and never did they consistently push themselves as hard as I did in the gym. And I doubt they were doing much more drugs than I was at that time when I was very, very motivated and wanted to give it one last shot and pull out all the stops and get as huge as I can. I was in my late twenties and in my physical prime, already had 15 years of serious training under my belt, already used and knowlegeable about gear and easy access to an unlimited suppy of quality anabolics. So if anything was going to happen it was going to be at that time

Everyone will improve with training, proper diet and even more so with anabolics, but to think that will guarantee them an impressive physique is just wrong. I know many, others here know many, that were never and could never be very impressive while juiced to the gills including myself. Most don't even look like they lift. You continue to speak of things you have no empirical knowledge of. You continue to make claims about a subject you really know very little about. I started using steroids under the care of a doctor back in 1982 and have gone through various phases for decades experimenting with every type of anabolic available. I have spoken with doctors and pros and experimenting on myself to learn as much as I could about hormones. Other than my first cycle of dianabol and deca, I have never experience this superman effect where I felt that I am really getting jacked that many others did. Using Arnold 1980 as an example and goal where he was at 225 lbs I felt that if I took enough steroids, force feed myself protein, and trained like a maniac, I felt I should at least have been able to get to 210 pounds with similar conditioning. Although I was the same height as Arnold by the time I got to close in on 200 pounds I already had a gut without a hint of abs. And this was, in addtition to other compounds, 800mg/wk of Tren acetate -- the strongest and most effective compound for body composition. I was told that if you take enough tren (75mg 3x/week was the norm for Parabolin) you won't get fat. Actually, if you eat enough, you WILL get fat. Tren doesn't magically turn every gram of a caloric surplus into muscle. It became clear that, like so many others, I just didn't have the genetics to put on a lot of lean muscle mass.

Yes, you are probably correct that as long as you keep your uninformed, zero-experience  tude we will never agree. But the difference is that I know by hands-on personal experience, along with the experience of others, knowing exactly what they took and how they responded, that I know what I am talking about whereas your conclusions are simply base on opinions and a personal bias and resentment for those that want to enhance themselves beyond what they could achieve naturally.

We will both have our opinions and expressed them and leave it to others to decide who has more credibility. I have no doubt, especially by others that also have first hand experience with hormones, that I will get endless nods of agreement and you will continually be dismissed for your constant anti-steroid rants that are based on feeling and resentment.

I watched a lot of guys in the 70s and 80s from the original Gold's to Stern's in San Diego to Valley Barbell in Spring Valley and while their response to drugs was different the results of not taking them was exactly the same.

They shrank a lot and FAST.  Would you consider a person whose bench press went up 50 lbs in three days of not training but still taking three Dianabol to be a genetic freak of a responder.  How about a man that took one pill and gained 18 lbs in three days and we all watched in amazement as he seemed to grow larger and stronger each day.  Another gentleman who upon receiving a prescription for Winstrol gained 14 lbs in two weeks and his lifts grew even more.  Then there was a man that put on 27 lbs. in 21 days on Dianabol.  And the list goes on and on.

They were not genetic marvels or great responders to drugs, they were just guys we all knew at the gym that decided they'd gone far enough without steroids and wanted to give it a go.  And when they got off, because they knew there could be  a danger to staying on that stuff forever, they all returned to a smaller and weaker state than they were prior to taking the drugs.   Being men, they returned to training but didn't like what was happening to them without the drugs.  Some tried something called HCG in an effort to jump start their testicles.   

I don't begrudge those that use anabolics but neither do I say it's permanent nor is it altogether healthy for some and for the many that take stupid dosages?  It's deadly.

And when off the dope my friends did turn to shit.  They looked awful because as one told me, their testicles have shut down because the body knows it has enough testosterone and so it's like putting your arm in a cast. It shrinks form non use.  Same with testicles.  That super shredded Austrian guy that died from drugs had ruined his testicles and the rest of his body.

Moderation in all things, but the only thing bigger than many of these top dolts doasages is their ego.

And how does one explain grotesquely muscular woMEN with voices like a dudes?  Oh... They're genetically gifted response got them there.  I knew a woman in the early 80s that took steroids. She complained one day about having to shave her face.  I told her she needed to listen to the voice and not the one inside of her but her actual voice.  It was getting deeper and I suspect she was sporting a Shenis.

By the way.  My uniformed, zero experience attitude was nurtured by doctors who worked in the field.  I may not be smart (I'm NOT!  ;D )  but neither am I delusional. 

And with regard to these little "helpers" I am right.  Try not to forget that I said HUGE and POWERFUL, not a competitive bodybuilder.  It's okay if you forget because I won't.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #21744 on: July 30, 2020, 07:47:21 PM »
I watched a lot of guys in the 70s and 80s from the original Gold's to Stern's in San Diego to Valley Barbell in Spring Valley and while their response to drugs was different the results of not taking them was exactly the same.

They shrank a lot and FAST.  Would you consider a person whose bench press went up 50 lbs in three days of not training but still taking three Dianabol to be a genetic freak of a responder.  How about a man that took one pill and gained 18 lbs in three days and we all watched in amazement as he seemed to grow larger and stronger each day.  Another gentleman who upon receiving a prescription for Winstrol gained 14 lbs in two weeks and his lifts grew even more.  Then there was a man that put on 27 lbs. in 21 days on Dianabol.  And the list goes on and on.

They were not genetic marvels or great responders to drugs, they were just guys we all knew at the gym that decided they'd gone far enough without steroids and wanted to give it a go.  And when they got off, because they knew there could be  a danger to staying on that stuff forever, they all returned to a smaller and weaker state than they were prior to taking the drugs.   Being men, they returned to training but didn't like what was happening to them without the drugs.  Some tried something called HCG in an effort to jump start their testicles.   

I don't begrudge those that use anabolics but neither do I say it's permanent nor is it altogether healthy for some and for the many that take stupid dosages?  It's deadly.

And when off the dope my friends did turn to shit.  They looked awful because as one told me, their testicles have shut down because the body knows it has enough testosterone and so it's like putting your arm in a cast. It shrinks form non use.  Same with testicles.  That super shredded Austrian guy that died from drugs had ruined his testicles and the rest of his body.

Moderation in all things, but the only thing bigger than many of these top dolts doasages is their ego.

And how does one explain grotesquely muscular woMEN with voices like a dudes?  Oh... They're genetically gifted response got them there.  I knew a woman in the early 80s that took steroids. She complained one day about having to shave her face.  I told her she needed to listen to the voice and not the one inside of her but her actual voice.  It was getting deeper and I suspect she was sporting a Shenis.

By the way.  My uniformed, zero experience attitude was nurtured by doctors who worked in the field.  I may not be smart (I'm NOT!  ;D )  but neither am I delusional. 

And with regard to these little "helpers" I am right.  Try not to forget that I said HUGE and POWERFUL, not a competitive bodybuilder.  It's okay if you forget because I won't.  ;D

I find it curious that in any argument/debate you always insist on mentioning how you are not smart. Why do you do this? Scott, I believe you. We all believe you that you are not one of exceedingly high intelligence. There is no need to remind us. We simply have to read your posts and observe how you reason and construct your arguments to make this abundantly clear. We don't need to be reminded how your mother had you continually tested perhaps hoping the results would prove more encouraging but always to be disappointed.

You keep making the same old tired argument on how once a person goes off juice they often regress to a point where they don't look like they have never stepped into a gym ever. Of course you always leave out the part where they also stop training, stop following a good diet, and just generally let themselves go to pot. That is a very important point because if it wasn't, then according to your consistently, self-admitted, not smart logic, no person could ever achieve a good physique naturally and that is just demonstrable false. A clear example of your dearth of intelligence.

In regard to the examples you gave, I would consider all of them far above average genetic responders. What you fail to realize is that you really have no idea what any of those guys did. What they tell you and what they actually do. For every guy whose bench goes up 50 pounds in three days without training there are thousands, me included, who needed three months on two grams of gear to go up 40 pounds. But just like you can't really believe what these people tell you, I can't really believe what you are telling me. I really don't believe that someone, assuming was already well trained, increased his bench by 50 pounds in three days on 15mg of dbol. You, as what most do, simply exaggerate to make a point. In my case, which gives me more credibility, I am doing the opposite and not trying to overstate my case. I speak not from what others tell me, but from what I have experienced myself and with other that I knew exactly what they were doing as we went to the same source I saw in person the gear they took in their hands and in some cases helped with their injections. I've seen first hand and experienced first hand the varying response to gear and the differenct compounds. You have not. You only go by what others tell you in an endeavor full of liars.

You give all these, and what I believe made up, examples, of testicles disappearing and people dying from it but that is hardly common if even true. I've know hundreds of men throughout the decades that never that problem. There are thousands if not millions of retired bbers doing just fine. You exaggerate the dangers of steroids due to ignorance from having no personal experience and simply not being smart making you susceptible to the hype. If you abuse anything it's going to have consequences. The most abuse substance in our society is food. Bbers die not from steroids per se but from being so damn big. The more muscle you carry the greater the burden it is to the heart and entire cardiovascular system.

And can you name these doctors who you claimed "worked in the field" that you've had these in-depth discussions with? How is it that you, a self-admitted not very intelligent, non athlete, had access to these few and far between specialist? What were the circumstances when you are actually sitting with these doctors, who presumably are not treating you since you are against steroid use, taking the time to discuss the intricacies of hormone use and its effects. Why are they talking to you? Give me their names. If you are not just making this up they should be fairly well know in the cult as they are so few. I had access because I was actually a patient. A patient of Dr. Walczak in Sherman Oaks and Dr. Robert Kerr in Orange country. Both can be googled and their reputation and history is well known and documented. In fact, Dr. Walczak invited the recently crowned Mr. Australia, Vince Basile, to come to California where he assured him he could advance his bbing career under his guidance making specific mention of Deca Durabolin. Dr. Walczak was a bit less generous when it came to accessing my own potential.

And "huge and powerful" is a very subjective term and a lot depends on the context. Compared to the average man, someone that can bench 315 pounds for six clean reps is on a whole other level than Joe Blow. I doubt the average man can bench 135 pounds. But for trainee who has been hitting the weights consistently for over a decade at 6'2" weighing 230 pounds on two grams/wk of split Test/Deca (pharm grade as this was in the 80s) and 50mg/day Ciba dianabol right from the doctors office that is not impressive at all.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #21745 on: July 30, 2020, 08:13:17 PM »

I find it curious that in any argument/debate you always insist on mentioning how you are not smart. Why do you do this? Scott, I believe you. We all believe you that you are not one of exceedingly high intelligence. There is no need to remind us. We simply have to read your posts and observe how you reason and construct your arguments to make this abundantly clear. We don't need to be reminded how your mother had you continually tested perhaps hoping the results would prove more encouraging but always to be disappointed.

You keep making the same old tired argument on how once a person goes off juice they often regress to a point where they don't look like they have never stepped into a gym ever. Of course you always leave out the part where they also stop training, stop following a good diet, and just generally let themselves go to pot. That is a very important point because if it wasn't, then according to your consistently, self-admitted, not smart logic, no person could ever achieve a good physique naturally and that is just demonstrable false. A clear example of your dearth of intelligence.

In regard to the examples you gave, I would consider all of them far above average genetic responders. What you fail to realize is that you really have no idea what any of those guys did. What they tell you and what they actually do. For every guy whose bench goes up 50 pounds in three days without training there are thousands, me included, who needed three months on two grams of gear to go up 40 pounds. But just like you can't really believe what these people tell you, I can't really believe what you are telling me. I really don't believe that someone, assuming was already well trained, increased his bench by 50 pounds in three days on 15mg of dbol. You, as what most do, simply exaggerate to make a point. In my case, which gives me more credibility, I am doing the opposite and not trying to overstate my case. I speak not from what others tell me, but from what I have experienced myself and with other that I knew exactly what they were doing as we went to the same source I saw in person the gear they took in their hands and in some cases helped with their injections. I've seen first hand and experienced first hand the varying response to gear and the differenct compounds. You have not. You only go by what others tell you in an endeavor full of liars.

You give all these, and what I believe made up, examples, of testicles disappearing and people dying from it but that is hardly common if even true. I've know hundreds of men throughout the decades that never that problem. There are thousands if not millions of retired bbers doing just fine. You exaggerate the dangers of steroids due to ignorance from having no personal experience and simply not being smart making you susceptible to the hype. If you abuse anything it's going to have consequences. The most abuse substance in our society is food. Bbers die not from steroids per se but from being so damn big. The more muscle you carry the greater the burden it is to the heart and entire cardiovascular system.

And can you name these doctors who you claimed "worked in the field" that you've had these in-depth discussions with? How is it that you, a self-admitted not very intelligent, non athlete, had access to these few and far between specialist? What were the circumstances when you are actually sitting with these doctors, who presumably are not treating you since you are against steroid use, taking the time to discuss the intricacies of hormone use and its effects. Why are they talking to you? Give me their names. If you are not just making this up they should be fairly well know in the cult as they are so few. I had access because I was actually a patient. A patient of Dr. Walczak in Sherman Oaks and Dr. Robert Kerr in Orange country. Both can be googled and their reputation and history is well known and documented. In fact, Dr. Walczak invited the recently crowned Mr. Australia, Vince Basile, to come to California where he assured him he could advance his bbing career under his guidance making specific mention of Deca Durabolin. Dr. Walczak was a bit less generous when it came to accessing my own potential.

And "huge and powerful" is a very subjective term and a lot depends on the context. Compared to the average man, someone that can bench 315 pounds for six clean reps is on a whole other level than Joe Blow. I doubt the average man can bench 135 pounds. But for trainee who has been hitting the weights consistently for over a decade at 6'2" weighing 230 pounds on two grams/wk of split Test/Deca (pharm grade as this was in the 80s) and 50mg/day Ciba dianabol right from the doctors office that is not impressive at all.

If you're trying to be ridiculous, you've succeeded.  I cannot "name" any doctors and you would not know them even if I could.  If you are tired of what I state it is only because it is the truth.  I know of Walczak.  He was a BIG steroid doctor and a flaming homosexual.  A friend was offered "help" in placing better but since I will not name names, you can choose to not believe.

The guys that I knew all went to the same doctors and yes, I knew the doctors too. They were gym members, good guys too.  In the gym these guys would discuss results of the steroids and possible problems.  The doctors were MDs.  I am not and they would often take time to explain things to me because... you know,  LOL!

I don't really know you or anyone you talk about here but I take your words as you type them to be true for you.  You choose not to believe or accept mine?  Fine.    I said the men I knew were Men and that they still trained when off but had to accept that it was not as "productive" and they also accepted that without the drugs they were nowhere near as well built or strong. 

Robby Robinson told me about drugs at Gold's.  He was honest about taking them and said the same thing my friends did.  It makes a difference and once you stop taking that difference disappears a lot.  You have heard of him, have you not?  I am not a friend of his, I was just there and he was too.  He was polite as were all the guys I met there in the 70s.  I've seen those gentlemen on and off, if you will.  It's night and day.  Black and white.  Day in, day out.  Is that clear enough?  It's the truth.  I am not arguing.  No drugs and these guys are puny.  It's the truth and you of all people should embrace the truth else wise you lose a touch of credibility.  Or not.   

As for why I mention my being slow, it's the truth.  Your attempt to belittle me because of this is apparent and misguided.  You mostly type.  You have your moments but again, you mostly type and as with all of us you repeat your "arguments".  I don't "argue", I say what I hold true. 

I have no reason to, as you say, "exaggerate" what I witnessed.  I don't need to.  It makes no difference whether or not we choose to believe what we read here.  I saw what I saw and heard from champion bodybuilders on down to men that I trained next to.    Everything is subjective here because it is based upon the life experiences of people we really do not know.   

Think as you choose.  I am not here to change your mind nor your attitude.  Neither am I come to insult you but if that is what you wish, forget it.  I know you thrive on a "challenge" on these forums but believe me, I am not a fish in a barrel. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #21746 on: July 30, 2020, 09:30:12 PM »
If you're trying to be ridiculous, you've succeeded.  I cannot "name" any doctors and you would not know them even if I could.  If you are tired of what I state it is only because it is the truth.  I know of Walczak.  He was a BIG steroid doctor and a flaming homosexual.  A friend was offered "help" in placing better but since I will not name names, you can choose to not believe.

The guys that I knew all went to the same doctors and yes, I knew the doctors too. They were gym members, good guys too.  In the gym these guys would discuss results of the steroids and possible problems.  The doctors were MDs.  I am not and they would often take time to explain things to me because... you know,  LOL!

I don't really know you or anyone you talk about here but I take your words as you type them to be true for you.  You choose not to believe or accept mine?  Fine.    I said the men I knew were Men and that they still trained when off but had to accept that it was not as "productive" and they also accepted that without the drugs they were nowhere near as well built or strong. 

Robby Robinson told me about drugs at Gold's.  He was honest about taking them and said the same thing my friends did.  It makes a difference and once you stop taking that difference disappears a lot.  You have heard of him, have you not?  I am not a friend of his, I was just there and he was too.  He was polite as were all the guys I met there in the 70s.  I've seen those gentlemen on and off, if you will.  It's night and day.  Black and white.  Day in, day out.  Is that clear enough?  It's the truth.  I am not arguing.  No drugs and these guys are puny.  It's the truth and you of all people should embrace the truth else wise you lose a touch of credibility.  Or not.   

As for why I mention my being slow, it's the truth.  Your attempt to belittle me because of this is apparent and misguided.  You mostly type.  You have your moments but again, you mostly type and as with all of us you repeat your "arguments".  I don't "argue", I say what I hold true. 

I have no reason to, as you say, "exaggerate" what I witnessed.  I don't need to.  It makes no difference whether or not we choose to believe what we read here.  I saw what I saw and heard from champion bodybuilders on down to men that I trained next to.    Everything is subjective here because it is based upon the life experiences of people we really do not know.   

Think as you choose.  I am not here to change your mind nor your attitude.  Neither am I come to insult you but if that is what you wish, forget it.  I know you thrive on a "challenge" on these forums but believe me, I am not a fish in a barrel.

I'm not being ridiculous, you are. You expect me to believe these steroid doctors, doctors that you claim specialize in the field, which was rare then and is rare now, happened to also wind up at your gym where you trained? (How many were there? Two? Three? More?). And not only that, they openly discussed their protocols with other gym members, even to non patients, during off hours? And they confided their somewhat suspect treatment because, as you say, "you know, lol." I don't get it. What's so funny?

And you can't name them because they don't exist. I don't have to know them for it to have credibility. You don't have to know Walczak or Kerr but a simple google search will reveal they were one of the few that did specialize in this field. Neither worked out which it would make it even less likely that they would happen to be in the same gym to educate non patients on hormone use.

Now you are changing the argument, which is very common whenever I challenge someone. The argument was never that one would lose gains when they got off. And that difference would vary widely dependending on the person. Does Gunter or Dorian look like emaciated twinks that are wasting away? Are they puny? If you didn't know they were world class bbers you would rate them as above average in terms of muscle size. Larry Scott and Reg Park looked great well into their senior years.

No, the argument was the implication that with drugs, and drugs alone, you could also be at the level, you even mentioned your genetically cursed self as well, as some of the greatest bbers that ever lived.

Work on anybody? Really? You don't think Pat Putnam or Dan Hill tried to do everything Flex did. Nobody believes that. Only you. That is why I doubt so much of what you say. Guys that you knew benching 50 lbs more in three days with no training. Discussions with doctors and chewing the fat with Robby Robinson. Because of the claims that you make. The way you present your arguments. You simply do not have much credibility. People will read what I write and what you write and it will be clear who has more credibility. I know you claim you don't care whether I, or anyone believes you, another comment without credibility as you continually make this argument over, and over, and over again. Just like bber. What you say and claim and what you actually do is quite different. You care, and you care a lot about this issue which is why it is constant refrain with you.

And I am not belittling you because you are slow. You belittle yourself by constantly bringing it up. I had no feelings one way or another as to the level of your intelligence but would just take your arguments at face value. It's only because you constantly refer to your lack of intelligence that I acknowledge it and keep that in mind when discussing issues with you.

And you have every reason to exaggerate. To try to add some heft and gravity to your point. That's why everyone exaggerates. It's probably the most common thing when someone describes something. That applies to me as well. It is up to the reader to dissect and reason for himself which one has more credibility. Who is the one with the agenda. You claim that it doesn't matter and makes no difference but anyone who has read your posts over the years knows that is just utter bullshit. Your agenda is clear as day. All of bbing is just drugs. Not genetics, not hard work, not discipline, not sacrifice -- just drugs. I mean, if it worked on Flex Wheeler, Ronnie Coleman and Lee Priest, it'll work on anybody!

Sure it will. Remember Ronnie on the treadmill at midnight after training in a way few can manage and puttin in a full day of work? Yeah, anybody can do this.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #21747 on: July 31, 2020, 05:48:12 AM »
I'm not being ridiculous, you are. You expect me to believe these steroid doctors, doctors that you claim specialize in the field, which was rare then and is rare now, happened to also wind up at your gym where you trained? (How many were there? Two? Three? More?). And not only that, they openly discussed their protocols with other gym members, even to non patients, during off hours? And they confided their somewhat suspect treatment because, as you say, "you know, lol." I don't get it. What's so funny?

And you can't name them because they don't exist. I don't have to know them for it to have credibility. You don't have to know Walczak or Kerr but a simple google search will reveal they were one of the few that did specialize in this field. Neither worked out which it would make it even less likely that they would happen to be in the same gym to educate non patients on hormone use.

Now you are changing the argument, which is very common whenever I challenge someone. The argument was never that one would lose gains when they got off. And that difference would vary widely dependending on the person. Does Gunter or Dorian look like emaciated twinks that are wasting away? Are they puny? If you didn't know they were world class bbers you would rate them as above average in terms of muscle size. Larry Scott and Reg Park looked great well into their senior years.

No, the argument was the implication that with drugs, and drugs alone, you could also be at the level, you even mentioned your genetically cursed self as well, as some of the greatest bbers that ever lived.

Work on anybody? Really? You don't think Pat Putnam or Dan Hill tried to do everything Flex did. Nobody believes that. Only you. That is why I doubt so much of what you say. Guys that you knew benching 50 lbs more in three days with no training. Discussions with doctors and chewing the fat with Robby Robinson. Because of the claims that you make. The way you present your arguments. You simply do not have much credibility. People will read what I write and what you write and it will be clear who has more credibility. I know you claim you don't care whether I, or anyone believes you, another comment without credibility as you continually make this argument over, and over, and over again. Just like bber. What you say and claim and what you actually do is quite different. You care, and you care a lot about this issue which is why it is constant refrain with you.

And I am not belittling you because you are slow. You belittle yourself by constantly bringing it up. I had no feelings one way or another as to the level of your intelligence but would just take your arguments at face value. It's only because you constantly refer to your lack of intelligence that I acknowledge it and keep that in mind when discussing issues with you.

And you have every reason to exaggerate. To try to add some heft and gravity to your point. That's why everyone exaggerates. It's probably the most common thing when someone describes something. That applies to me as well. It is up to the reader to dissect and reason for himself which one has more credibility. Who is the one with the agenda. You claim that it doesn't matter and makes no difference but anyone who has read your posts over the years knows that is just utter bullshit. Your agenda is clear as day. All of bbing is just drugs. Not genetics, not hard work, not discipline, not sacrifice -- just drugs. I mean, if it worked on Flex Wheeler, Ronnie Coleman and Lee Priest, it'll work on anybody!

Sure it will. Remember Ronnie on the treadmill at midnight after training in a way few can manage and puttin in a full day of work? Yeah, anybody can do this.

How pantomathian can one be?   You can stay in the barrel, young man.LOL!  Be well, Pellius.  ;D

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21748 on: July 31, 2020, 11:14:12 AM »
Hunter Labrada - Tampa Pro - 2 Days Out

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #21749 on: July 31, 2020, 01:30:48 PM »
Hunter Labrada - Tampa Pro - 2 Days Out

Seems like a nice kid,great build.will do well or win looks on point.