Author Topic: Random Bodybuilding Pics  (Read 5328821 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Reply #27575 on: March 23, 2022, 02:28:43 PM »
▫️

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27576 on: March 23, 2022, 02:42:53 PM »
▫️
JERSEY BOY,,,,Craig richardson nice guy...great build...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27577 on: March 23, 2022, 04:10:52 PM »
 :)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #27578 on: March 23, 2022, 07:04:32 PM »
▫️

Nasser's ab/thigh shot is historically underrated. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #27579 on: March 24, 2022, 04:45:32 AM »
▫️

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #27580 on: March 24, 2022, 04:46:36 AM »
▫️

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #27581 on: March 24, 2022, 04:47:51 AM »
▫️

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #27582 on: March 24, 2022, 04:49:12 AM »
▫️

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27583 on: March 24, 2022, 06:24:46 AM »
Schmoe Joe had a weird structure, I am guessing he had large torso/large ribcage with no pec development.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27584 on: March 24, 2022, 07:25:27 AM »
Bulletproof legs on Waller

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27585 on: March 24, 2022, 02:27:37 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27586 on: March 24, 2022, 02:30:42 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27587 on: March 24, 2022, 02:31:15 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27588 on: March 24, 2022, 02:31:55 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27589 on: March 24, 2022, 02:33:23 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27590 on: March 24, 2022, 02:51:31 PM »

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27591 on: March 24, 2022, 03:10:12 PM »
Nasser's ab/thigh shot is historically underrated.

Until 97 I totally agree with you.  Don't remember what he looked like in 98, but man I don't know if there is anyone that can rival Nasser as far as coming onto the scene out of nowhere, rocketing to the top ranks, falling to looking like complete shit as far as him........let alone the going deadz part.  But hey, he was a monster and supposedly had a "cute" penis, so I guess it was all worth it. ::)

Seriously though, there were a few years were him and Francois were my two favorite bb'ers.  For mass monsters they both were just incredible.  Both complete and always came in shape (exception Francois' O which is excusable as that's when his colitis got out of control and he retired because of it.  When they were going head to head in their prime. Nasser had better structure, and Francois had better legs/back...especially lower.  The were usually equally as ripped so it was a toss up.  With all the tears and shit that Dorian had, there's an argument to be made Nasser should have beat him at that one Olympia.  Dorian just was so grainy though...like he was made of stone, he did the same routine every year, and just acted like he owned the title in the days when you had to "knock the champ out" to get the title.  Nasser by all accounts from those that knew him was insanely smart, but very insecure.  If he would have put together a killer routine that year, taunted Dorian onstage a bit (in a respectful/fun manner, and acted like he owned the stage at that O....I think he would have actually won.  And, I also think he would still be alive.  I think that O defeat did a number on his mind, just like Arnold's last O did to Mentzer.......both knew they had it in the palm of their hands, and let it slip (but they both blamed it on politics). 

Kudos to Nasser for never becoming a meth head, as far as we know though.  BBIP forever to both.  8)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27592 on: March 24, 2022, 03:18:56 PM »

I have a hard time with who is the best short bb'er ever from that era at least being a short guy myself. 

Part of me says Momo, but he took so many fucking drugs to achieve his look and he is dead as a result.  The other part of me says Priest cuz he took far less than Momo, was very close other than back development, and is still alive, healthy (- the car accident which isn't his fault). and still making money off of the industry at 50.  I guess better overall physique goes to Momo, and better long term/smartness award goes to Lee.

At least Lee is alive to receive any awards is also a + toward him being the best.  Not trying to be funny.  Just honest. RIP Momo!  Only dude to beat Dorian as a pro at 5'2" is an insane accomplishment, but what a price to pay. :'(

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27593 on: March 24, 2022, 03:23:58 PM »
▫️

Unless that's a 100lb plate at the beginning, that's only like 285.  Why is the bar bending so much?  Were bars just way weaker back then?  Question for all you old fuckers on here.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27594 on: March 24, 2022, 03:40:16 PM »

Her and Corey are what women's bodybuilding should be IMO.   I liked Kathy Lee Priest a lot as well.  Met her in person at a Max Muscle appearance she did with Cutler.  Jay was all about money...next.  Kathy and I talked for a good 20-30 minutes while she took a break from signing.  I took a pic with her. Me in a polo out weighing her by probable 60-70lbs, and her in a sports bra.  Her bone structure, and muscle bellies made her look like she dwarfed me . 

I'm not a fanboy type of anyone having grown up in GB, WI.  The Packer players were just regular dudes so I'm glad I grew up there, but I really liked Priest and her, especially as a couple.  It was after their divorce, I asked her things I probably shouldn't have, she answered them, and never said a bad word.  Just said "sometimes things just don[t work out".  She was so sweet, insanely pretty, tiny yet big somehow big, honest, and had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.  They go between clear, and blue/greyish depending on how the light hits them which is something we talked about.  I never asked for an autograph, and she never tried to stop the convo by asking if I wanted one to brush me off.  Just a really cool chick.

I wish she and Sue Fischer would have both stayed at it.  Two best short female bb'ers ever IMO.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27595 on: March 24, 2022, 03:44:03 PM »
Schmoe Joe had a weird structure, I am guessing he had large torso/large ribcage with no pec development.

IMO he's sucking it in really hard there.........probably afterward too, but in a different way.  You are right though Karasan....weird structure indeed.  Probably why he ripped off and fucked over Robinson to put his head on Robbie's build.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27596 on: March 24, 2022, 03:49:36 PM »
Sorry Royalty, and other Zane fans, but I think Zane is the worst Mr. O ever.  I would agree with the Dickerson argument that he was, but Zane got gifted more than once.

Zane was not a bb'er, he was a beach physique guy.  No business beating Columbo.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #27597 on: March 24, 2022, 03:50:03 PM »
Unless that's a 100lb plate at the beginning, that's only like 285.  Why is the bar bending so much?  Were bars just way weaker back then?  Question for all you old fuckers on here.

Ken was using the original Buffalo Bars that a had a slight curve in it. This is one of today’s version of that type of bar.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27598 on: March 24, 2022, 03:53:12 PM »

One of my favorite Zane shots.

I have no favorite Zane shots....I guess after 20+ years on the boards together, we finally disagree on something.  LOL!

Going to take advantage of this monumental one time thing, and say GTFOH.   ;D

You're still one of my fav's on the boards ever though 8)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27599 on: March 24, 2022, 03:55:06 PM »
Ken was using the original Buffalo Bars that a had a slight curve in it. This is one of today’s version of that type of bar.

Huh....never seen that before in 30+ years at any gym I've trained at.  What's the advantage of that Royalty?